Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

nice idea cca go for it will be reading them...

[​IMG]

2. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

^^I really like Snickers fanfics too!!! Snickersfan01 LOVE your siggy!!! Great picture!!!

3. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

OMG i think nick gets hotter each day. and sara better live or i dont think i will be able to go on watching csi... (sad face)

4. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

thank you very much. I love it too...lol.... and yes Nick does get hotter each day..lol...

5. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Time to pimp this thread with another drool-worthy pic.

[​IMG]

I just updated my fic 'Serendipity' so if anyone's interested, you can find it right here. I hope you enjoy. Please review! :)

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Well judgying by all of your's rections that means it hasn't been done :D that excites me!!! Thank you everybody for replying, now to get all the details squared away in my head. I'm going to have to go looking for a beta reader, when I do start writing it.

But I'll let you all definitely know when its up

and love the new pictures guys...mmmmm

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks for all of the pictures, guys! You've all brightened up my lousy day!

Mariel: great update! I reviewed it and loved it too! :D

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

lizanator112890 welcome to snicker thread hands lots of snicker bars enjoy :D
    hope you keep posting and commenting on their beautiful relationship.
    mariel r&r already cant wait how will the story unfold. love that pic to. you should keep posting to we need to keep the snicker loving all around
    cca good luck on your fic and i cant wait to read it.

on theme

[​IMG]

9. CCA

CCA Police Officer

thanks coco girl18 I'm going to try something new with this one, try and write it all out before I share it. But...that probably won't happen haha never does I always get past about Chapter 2 and then want to see what people think lol

welcome, to everybody who has joined this thread. I'm still a newbie but I wanted to say to those who have joined and I was off in my own world welcome ;) lol

Okay..it won't let me post my picture for some odd reason...oh well its one that's been shown so many times oh well

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

I think even though Snickers isnt in the show, they are AMAZING and have deffinate chemistry off the set! i mean have you seen all the 100 episode pictures. and there is something on youtube i believe it is that has a video of their photo shoot and i about fell over! he wraps his arms around her and at one point she literaly jumps on him! :lol: MMMmmm ;)

11. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

I know I have seen that. I have it on my fav list on there. I just love them. Snickers is so much better then GSR...

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey everyone!! i told you i'd find a way to get on!! hehe!! WELCOME EVERYONE!! it's great to see more SNickers shippers here!! HUGS ALL AROUND!! it's great to see all the SNicker love around here.

i'm in Alberta right now... at the rocky mountains. it's so BEAUTIFUL!! breth taking. and the whole ride here (from saskatchewan) i couldn't get my mind off our favorite couple (Snickers... obviously!) so i was thinking of possible stories and everything. can't wait to get home and start to ACTUALLY write it!! haha!

well, i don't really have alot of time here. i just wanted to quickly stop by on my trip and see all the Snickers love. i really hope all of you will stay around!! i can FEEL Snickers happening next year.

so, SNickery hugs all around and i'll talk to you guys in about.... a week and a half or sooner!!!

PS: about the "milton and sara... never loose the faith." i tought of that EXACT idea!!! i was SO happy!!

wow, i'm so happy i could come here... i was like brain dead because i didn't get enought SNickers bar (BUT i did buy a Snickers bar.... LMAO!!)

talk to you all soon!!! SNICKERS HUGS AND KISS!!!

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey, Emily. You have a good time on your vacation. I hope I see you soon. Lay off the chocolate, you will get hyper on that chocolate, if you eat too much of 'em.

Welcome, lizanator112890 to the Snickers Thread. Yes, Our Nicky is getting hotter for his age. I can't wait to see him again.

14. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Emily -- glad to hear that you're having a good time and that you're enjoying the Rockies. I adore them. Traveled through them enough to feel like I know my way from Vancouver to either Calgary or Edmonton like the back of my hand! But -- you're traveling by train -- something I desperately want to do one of these days.

Hope you continue to have a great time, and don't go through much Snickers withdrawl. *hugs*

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

lizanator112890 : WE DO HAVE Snickers on the show--and we deserve to be canon, damn it! Welcome, honey! You'll love it here... I'm sure!

Emily: have fun in Alberta honey! YAY! You got Snickers! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.