Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey guys ! I just woke up to go to work and I passed to say hello !!!
    Kat we are going to miss u so much *waves* hope to see you soon !

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

*hugs Kat* Take care! We'll miss you! Hopefully we'll see you here one of these days, otherwise see you on Friday! Don't worry, we'll keep the Sandle love alive while you're gone. :)

Oh I'm interested in the project araSgerG! Can't wait to see what it is.

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

WOOHOO!!!!! yeah! lets dance!!! *Dance aroung the sandle fire* ooo..i saw smth...*take a hose filled with blue hawaiian and blast it upwards* It's a fountain!!!!! dance around it!!!

i love this thread so much that i wanna kiss it...muackz...*hug everybody* BIG HUG!!!! :D :D

i love the pictures and Kat loooovvveee the sandle proposal of the day....and theres dirty thought too...hehe :devil:

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*pops in the new thread*

What the? :eek: *rips hair out of her scalp* I missed it. Bohoo! :( But I don't really think I did. There are only less than 20 posts. Maybe Im just in time for the opening.

Woohoo! *opens a Sandle champagne* Thanks Rad for opening it. :D Loved the graphic. So I guess, Eva you can surely open the next one. :D This is so exciting. I just love this. :D Loved the graphic, Kat and the SPDOTD. :D And araSgreg, Im excited on what the project would be. :D

Where's Hestia? I need her and her cuteyful smilies. *looks for Hestia* Del and King Liff too. Guys, come back. I miss you oh so much! Pau is sad without you guys. :(

Well, I was kind of lost when I wwnt here on Shipper central. I was looking for How to Save a Life and missed this thread. Idiot! :lol: But I visited there first..

Gee thanks guys. :D *hugs* Thanks for those kind words, Kat, Dani, Jessie and Soph. I appreciate it. :D And I did write a new fic. I'll consider this as my Sandle Thread Opening Gift and I think the title fits well, Best Gift.

And Dani, thanks for reading and reviewing. I forgot to mention this fi earlier here because I went straight to bed after publishing. You know, if my mom catches me.. I'm dead. :lol: You might have heard me blabbering about that last month. I know, Kat did. ;)

I see, Naz. Bestie!! *hugs* Haven't seen you in a while. :) Hope you're doing okay. :)

We'll miss you, Kat. :) Come back soon. =)

5. greg_sara_love

hehe...i love you too hunnie Pau *hugs her* im so sorry that i am not an active shipper...*take the knife and posed as if to kill herself* :lol: its my left arms....i cannot move my arms i dunno why..but it wont block my fingers frm typing here...hehe... :lol:

like i said, i'll do anything for sandle... :D i havne read your ff hunnie Pau hehe can i always call you hunnie Pau?? cuzz you're my bestie :D and i heart you all the sandle shipper... :D

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hunnie Pau? Sure. Why not? Tehee! :D I like it. Somehting my mom would call me. Can I call you, Mommy Naz? :lol: Joking. You can call me by that nickname. It's okay. :D

I read Dani's fic and loved it. :D Really Adorable. :) Hope you'll be able to read my fics, Naz. I've written new ones. So, I have more than one fic now. :D

And where is CSIFray? And CJ? And hollie? Guys, we need you. *shouts* :(

7. greg_sara_love

ur mom call u that?? k than i dun wanna be old.. :lol: ill call you Sweetie Pau instead of sweetie Pie hehe....

btw...thats so sweet!!!!!....i mean ur ff...I will be like that without you...OMG!!! :D :D i really need to shout rite now!!!

well..thats possible that it will show on the tv...its so short n sweet...and not too much...u noe.. :D :devil:

i hope i can rite well like you...ouch! my arm... :(...wow...its difficult typing with one hand... :D

8. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hey Pau! *waves* Nice to see you here. And as everyone said, don't let anyone hold you down; your stories are awesome, no matter what that person said!

I was in a Sandle mood today (got my report from school and it was very good, so now my vacation is official and I've passed to the next class!), so I made this wallpaper in celebration of the new thread.

Leave me breathless

9. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Yay to the new thread guys!!!

Bring on the Sandle love!!!!

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

congrats ong the thread! sara and greg are really adorable together!

11. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Loved the fic Danni and Pau! :D
    *Takes a deep breath* I love the new thread smell. ;)
    It smells of blue hawaiian and Sandle love! *Breathes deeply* :lol:

I was watching CSI reruns the other day and there was a sandle moment, I don't remember the episode, but I remember I was like "See Sandle is so gonna make it, they'd have to get some kind of GSR madman to kill us all!" And then my dad opened the door and I screamed and ducked behind the table. :lol: He laughed at me. :(

So whats our first official Sandle topic?

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

*Waves at everyone*

Rad: Sweetie, thanks for the opening! It was awesome! :D So glad you got to do it!

Here's my gift!:
    [​IMG]

I made it a while ago! :p

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

*Waves back at Del! :D*

Hey, can anyone tell me which epi the pic in Del's banner is from? I really wanna know! <<< Hey, a lyric from the CSI theme tune :lol:

Loving all the graphics! They're lov-el-y! :D

I can't wait for tonight because the epi is Living Doll! I finally get to see Greggo's face when he finds out about GSR. I'll cry, I just know I will! ;)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sab: ROFL. YES! I REEEALLY WANNA KNOW! It's from 'Big Shots' in late Season 7. It's when Sara defends Greg (and supports and helps him! :D) when Demitrius James' brother is held in custody!
    Oh and in that episode, Sara was the only one Greg talked to! :D

Thanks! Keep the graphics coming, guys! :D

15. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Ah, big thanks, Del! :D You've helped me complete my gift for the thread! It's no-where near as good as everyone else's graphics, but here we go! :D

[​IMG]

I bet nobody can guess what my favourite colour is :rolleyes:

Really? Well it just shows how much trust and understanding they really do have for one another. Great news! :)

Edited to welcome lizanator112890 to our glorious Sandle thread! You are absolutely right, they are so adorable together! :D *Gives Sandle Cookies and Blue Hawaiian* Thread specialty ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.