Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmm can't remember if I posted here or not... :lol:

CSI LV - Warrick of course, no doubt about it! The man is sex-on-a-stick. Also Archie is not bad to look at.

CSI NY - Hawkes is a little hottie, and Danny, love a man with an accent.

CSI LV - Warrick of course, no doubt about it! The man is sex-on-a-stick. Also Archie is not bad to look at.

Especially in a deep red t-shirt, huh? ::still drooling after tonight's ep:: I think my lineup is now Warrick, Greg and Archie...in no particular order...

--Robin

I only watch CSI and CSI: Miami...Sooo these are mine:
CSI:
Eric Szmanda-Greg sanders
William Petersen-Gil Grissom.

CSI: Miami:
David Caruso-Horatio Caine.
Rory Cochrane-Tim Speedle.

Ah I'm an eyes girl, myself it's all in the eyes!!!!

So there can only be one man - Horatio!!!

Ah bu I do have a soft spot for Danny!!!!

I'm into the whole package.....the eyes, the lips, the arms, the walk, of course I can go on and on but Warrick is all that any more!

erm, gris definatly has that older man thing going on, but i'd say warwick is my fav guy from LV, mac and danny (it is danny with the really strong NY accent isnt it?) from NY.. havent seen enough miami to say ... yet :)

erm, gris definatly has that older man thing going on, but i'd say warwick is my fav guy from LV, mac and danny (it is danny with the really strong NY accent isnt it?) from NY.. havent seen enough miami to say ... yet :)

Danny has glasses if that helps. There's another guy who has a thick NY accent and his name is Flack. He has black hair and deep baby blue eyes. Both Flack and Danny are equally sexy.

CSI:LV
-Greg Sanders
-Warrick Brown
CSI:Miami
-Ryan Wolfe
-Eric Delko
CSI:NY
-Danny Messer

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back