George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Trust me Jacquie, I've listened to the commentary with George...many multiple times. I get all giggly when he laughs! It is too cute!!!

Happy B-day OnlyTruth!! Chocolate and George...sort of like peas and carrots!! Did that sound even sane?!

Hey Nikky lets talk about that stache!! ::::ducks various items being thrown at warp speed:::::::

Hmmmm...I agree on the tight jeans....buzzed hair....tight black fitting shirts, open neck shirts...button down shirts with at least three buttons done, 4 shirtless scenes (stopping before one gets into trouble :devil: ), pool scenes great, shower scenes---see previous shirtless comment, oh and the one thing that knocks my socks off and makes me giggly--------gum. He must be chewing gum!! When he chews gum...doesn't matter if he is mad or excited, gives him a whole new demention!!! I'm like *Whump* when he is chewing his gum!! Whhhhhooooowwwwweeeee! I'm in concussion city!! Ah.....we all should be helping GE with movies! He would be hotter than a State Trooper with a speed trap!!! Wooooooo!

I really do like that stache!!! ::::::runs under Destiny's desk until I finish all of the gummy bears being thrown....urp.....! :::::::::::

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

SparkyGirl is there room under the desk for another ward girl because I like the stache also :) Ducks from flying objects :)

After reading that article that Marns sent me I don't think we'll be seeing GE in a movie anytime soon :( He seems very committed to CSI and it seems that it's taking up most of his time and energy.

3. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

You're missing one thing: sex symbol that he is, he probably doesn't need it so much, but... a love scene.

4. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Yes to the first and absolutely most definitely yes to the second. In fact - give the role to Federline right now. :D

Blue jeans are good, but I'd like to see him in black denim jeans. Or out of them :p

Is there any chance that you could pm the article you're on about Jacquie? We get so few articles/interviews over here with any members of the cast. You'll occasionally get a brief piece written if there's a new series starting, but that's your lot. :(

5. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

George must hire McStokes as personal body guard and save her from the hell she is in now! :D

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

does anyone know where in Texas George Eads is from? i love fellow Texans on the "big screen"! :D

7. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Welcome, liz...he's from Belton, TX.

Where are you from?

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Fort worth. Saginaw

9. Jacquie

So have any of you ward girls had Nick Stokes moments courtesy of your hubby, boyfriend, etc.? I had one yesterday. I was mentioning some people that had come into the store and there was a young man by the name of Nick. My hubby goes 'Nick Stokes' I did say that if it had been Nick Stokes do you think I'd still be here :lol:

10. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

My other half's surname is actually Stokes, not a George though and no Georges in the family. :D
    He has the dark hair although his eyes are green and he has more of an Eric Szmanda build - skinny lol. :D

11. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Oh, yeah, McStokes you'd be a very good body guard. :devil: Only problem - the rest of us wouldn't really get to see much of the body anymore, now would we.

12. Jacquie

OT I think we would all may excellent bodyguards. None of us ward girls would dare leave GE's body unguarded :devil: Nobody could get by us. I think GE should hire all of us so he can have his privacy when he wants it :)

So now that we are into July and filming usually starts at the end of the month or the beginning of August do you think we will see any great differences in looks between Nick at the end of last season and Nick at the beginning of this season? Remember we don't want any spoilers here to those that are new to us. A lot of us are spoiler free and we enjoy it :)

13. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

I only hope he has hair! And not the facial kind! :D

14. Jacquie

Awe come McStokes you don't like the buzz or the stache :) I don't think we will see either because of the continuing sage of whether Sara is alive or dead? But who knows GE might surprise and go long in the middle, buzz on one side and regular length on the other side and half a moustache :lol:

15. Lizn8rFoxy

haha lmao Jacquie. not going to lie, the stache kinda grew on me... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.