Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Boys was definately the worst haircut from Marg :p But Species, she was the best scientist ever :lol: And TEH SCENE in Species part 1 was yum :lol:

I actually like her with short/medium hair. It just depends on the style. Like, Bad Boys, I agree it just didn't work. But I liked the style she had in CSI Season 2, the episode Overload. But honestly, she can work almost any style.

Oy vey. The Bad Boys haircut. Not good. I love it when her hair is her natural color. The real red. Go Marg the redhead :D

^^ I like the middle one. It suits Catherine better.
I like her shoulder length hair better than it on the shorter side.

I only watched Bad Boys because Tea Leoni was in it (didn't even notice Marg at the time, even though it was after China Beach). Tea had her sitcom on tv and I liked that show, so I wanted to see her in a movie (other than her miniscule role in A league of their own.
I just realized that was the second movie Marg did that had Joey Pants (Pantoliano) in it. He was also in through the eyes of a killer. They actually had scenes together in that one.

Seems like everyone else here took a vacation as well. I expected to come back and have to sort through many pages of Marg talk. Did y'all go back into lurking again? I've gone two weeks without Marg talk, I need my Marg fix.

kaylyne is back!!!!
Did you have fun in the sun :cool:

I don't know where everyone else is either???
I'll have to come back with more Marg pics

Welcome back Kaylyne. It's good to see you home :)

Joey Pants - who did he play in Through the Eyes of a Killer?

Joe Pantoliano played her ex-boyfriend, Jerry. (I think) He was in the very first scene of the movie with her. Heck, I don't remember much about the movie other than a psycho Richard Dean Anderson and some hot sex scenes.

Yeah, Heather! Lots of sun and hot temperatures in Vegas, Arizona and Southern California. Now I know why I live "up north"! (I've got pics at my place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back