Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allstar12, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

M- MILF :D

I know my girlfriend is just dying to see that movie, though I have no idea how to get my hands on it. The only movie I have ever seen with Louise was "Claim", sucked big time but she looked hot as usual :D.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

atfm, how did you get that pic? I tried to save pics from the site but it was talking about macromedia flash settings etc.

I'm glad you liked Heaven Must Wait. I do agree with you about the guy's Southern accent. Got a little irritating.

And I loved the way they'd go back and forth "I owe you an apology" ROFL!

Louise was so awesome in Fannysmackin'! Not to mention the gun at the end. RAWR.

And question: We all suspected that it was Louise on that dancing video - has the mystery been solved yet??

N - Natural

3. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

Louise skydiving? That sounds very cool! And damn, atfm that pic is really hot.

I agree, Sofia's so sweet in that scene.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I think you can do that by hitting Ctrl+Print Screen and pasting and cropping it in a program like paint.

Off-topic a bit, but Jorja_Rain, I love your icon!

4. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

Thats funny....thats the only movie I couldn't get. But I have it now, or will have in a few days thanks to an online translating thingy!!!!
    :lol:

Any way I'm still trying to find a pal vcr so I can watch the Metropolis series that I've had for months now!
    :confused:

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I have a vcr that does both pal and ntsc - unfortunately I can't copy anything, so I'm no help *blush*

I so hope I'm not going to get mod-slapped for the next letter I do...

O- orgasmic.

6. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

I can copy but I think shipping would be outrageous!!!
    Anyone closer that can help?

p- priapism................remeber that !!!! LMAO!

7. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

MILF, orgasmic, priapism - what has this topic become overnight? *shakes head* ;)

Drumchik, like s0ph1a said, I made a screenshot and then copied and pasted it to save it.

Q - quirky

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Nice pic atfm; is it just me or does it make her look like a villainess from some old Hollywood type movie.

9. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Haha, yeah, it does make her look a little evil and bitchy.

Oh, and as for the dancing video, I don't think we know for sure but since she did ballet, it would make sense. And the woman in the pics looked like her WAY too much.

10. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

The movie was on tv here in Germany, only they showed it at 3a.m., so we had to stay awake all night (yeah, the things we do for Louise *shakes head*).

Thanks, MiaCharlize made it :D

Anyway, here we go:

R - rememberable :p

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

*waves at Destiny* Yeah, when I suggested the game, I should have explained further that the words chosen should be backed up with how it related to Sofia on the show. Such as someone above chose the word intellectual. Well show how Sofia uses her intellect in her job etc. *trying to help clarify Destiny*

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

What, another Louise movie on German TV that I missed! *whimpers* Why does nobody tell me in advance??

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Why do we hardly get any in Aus? LOL.

Okay,

S- swagger - because no one swaggers on CSI like Louise. Someone even made a video on Youtube about Sofia's sexy walk. I'm so all for that.

14. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

The funny thing is that she walks like that in all her stuff.

Soooooooooooo.........................Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

15. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I don’t know about Queensland but once they showed Hidalgo down here in Victoria; the only problem was that it was on at the exact same time as the first run episode of Rashomama, which means I spent an hour madly flipping back and forth trying not to miss anything and having to decide whether Sara being funny was more important then Louise being...anywhere on screen.

I was going to mention that video (just wasn’t sure I was allowed). I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone swing their arms around as much when they walk as she does, when it’s all spliced together like that its really noticeable, there’s some definite cowboy swagger going on there, its fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.