CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I think it could be easily explained - he's a foster kid who's been in an out of Juvi. So maybe one of his new foster parents moved to Miami.

The thing that I hate is Horatio won't find out about this kid's heritage until the end of the episode. Blah. I wonder if the kid has red Conan O'Brien hair, bright blue eyes, a black overcoat and shades. OH NO Horatio's onto him! :eek:

I still think it's kind of stupid to add onto more of Horatio's past. I liked the mysteriousness about him so I'd rather not know every inkling of his life before Miami. :rolleyes: Develop the other characters for a while. I want to know how THEY ended up where they are.

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

:lol:
    I just imagined Conan O'Brien as Horatio's son! I agree with you Geni that we know already so much about Horatio's past. They should add to Ryan's background which we know almost nothing about only that he has a sibling and some uncle that lives in Miami. :rolleyes:

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

YAYA!! Eric back in his sexy wesuits!!!! and YAY!! Yelina's coming back!!! but uhh. yeah i'm not to happy about the whole jake thing. that's spells bad news for CaRWash, which i proudly ship! and i hope Ryan is back!! and what about the whole interview with Eva and her saying Natalia is hooking up with w regular guy? you don't think it's Ryan do you? because they tried that in the ep Dead Air and that didn't last. oh i can't wait till september!!!

oh and i also heard that Stetler is minced meat, Ryan Wolfe style!! i hope that happens!! seeing Stetler get his butt kicked by Ryan would be so awesome!!!!

4. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Do we know how many episodes Jake is going to be on this season? I hope he doesn't become a regular.

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

In Eva's interview, she said Natalia was going to be getting closer to a main character, not necessarily date him.

I always thought that Horatio would have a child in their teens/early twenties, but I always thought that it would be a daughter. It shall be interesting how they play this information out.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh, and here's my scoop for the day:

Tripp is now listed as a Sergeant. Previously he was a detective. So he must have gotten a promotion.

7. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

woo go tripp! now he should walk around and say "respect my authori!!"

it seemed like natalia and ryan were getting closer as friends towards the end of last season so maybe she means they're gonna become like bff in s6. but if she meant relationship wise theres really only one regular guy left. *cough*orangecrush*cough* hmmm...one can only hope. :)

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh really. wow. but there's one spoiler i wish that would appear on this board or any spoiler board for that matter and that is that Speed is soming back. i wish that would happen. you know how many people would be cheering for that!? lots! i know i would!!!

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

LOL. Don't see that happening. :p

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know that's not going to happen. but i'm in a missing Speed slump and i needed some hope to boost my morals ok? but if it did. that would make me day :lol:

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

*tackles Geni* You're never on MSN and it's...gah, I miss talking to you. I'll chain you to the computer! *eats cookies* (But thank you for the cookies! :))

Alright, I missed the bit on Eric diving, but noy, Eric Delko + wetsuit + wet-ness (or water if you prefer :lol:) = sexy. Yum, that man is just irrististable. Good enough for me, I can't wait!

Tripp is promoted? About time! I want to see him really conceited and boasting and all.

And about Horatio having a son, I'm interested. We could get a real father-son moment if his son is getting into trouble (as we've heard) and it'll give Horatio a chance to be his old, s1-3 self. Humanize him. Remember his talk with Ray Jr. after he went out paintballing and his buddy killed a hobo? If TPTB are on our side, we'll have a similar effect here. Oh, please don't mess this up. *crosses fingers*

12. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

I definitely agree with this. It just wouldn't work... maybe its just me, but I really don't like the idea. However, with everything else planned, its the only thing that is sort of... rubbing me the wrong way to sort of speak. Also, is it wrong to think that they should scrap the idea? :(

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hmm interesting...I have to wonder why they seem to sometimes copy show to show or nearly so...granted Reed Garret is only Mac's stepson but it's a little similar I think.

And why are all characters' biological kids so screwed up? Lindsey,Ellie...the only good one so far was Reed and he's not biological...wish just one char would have a biological kid who isn't all wierd.

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - interesting spoilers. I kind of am interested in the idea of H having a son, as I wrote a fanfic about it this past year, called "The Ties That Bind" - it was a DuCaine story, but I got a lot of good feedback from a lot of different fans. The kid was a lot older though - 25. (It's pretty neat to have the writers kind of pick up on something I'd written about, even if they never read it ;) )

Anyway, I hope they handle this well - I am kind of nervous about how it all plays out. We can only watch and wait, right?

15. KellyFan

KellyFan Civilian

I think I'd like the idea of H having a daughter better, I dont know why. While I do like Yelina I've always thought it was really really weird H is so into her. Jake-Cal-Eric drama? The old H almost dying storyline is nice but I'm not surprised they're not using it yet. Perhaps for Superbowl time like Man Down? I have high expectations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.