Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Here's my new fanfic . A short letter Sara writes to her husband (guess who did she marry to) . It's called Dear Greg . Please read and tell me what do you think !

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ I'm gonna read it soon! As for my fanfics, I promise I'll be updating them anytime soon. I just need to find back my inspiration to finish all of my ongoing stories.

Hi Kat! Glad to see you're here again. *hugs* I'm doing just fine too; enjoying my free time finally. :)

Great ideas for season 8! I think indeed that a sad beginning is more likely. Greg needs to show Sara how hurt he is about her and Grissom, so that she'll see how much he cares about her. But aahh I don't like sad Sandle... they have to be happy and laughing together again. I miss the lovely season five!

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hellooooo! I'm back for the weekend, I missed you sooo much guys! I can't believe they don't have internet access at this hotel! :mad: That sucks - and my TV didn't work either!! Well I still like it in Münster but I'm glad to be back home for a few days.
    How are you? How's the poll going on? I feel like I've been on another planet! *lol*
    Well... I've got something for you...

Sandle Poem of the Day

HOPE

I never knew I could
    find someone
    just like you.
    Someone who tells me
    that everything will be alright.
    A promise that's made
    without words
    only to be heard by
    you and me.
    It's your smile, your eyes,
    the way you simply
    are who you are
    that tells me
    all I need to know
    to feel alright.
    And maybe
    one sweet day
    you'll feel it, too...

(I wrote it in the train, it's not so good but I hope you like it all the same!)

I've also got something else for you: a new vid - but I still need to upload it, and now I want to see my horse first. But you'll get it later!

Wow it's so god to be back! :) *hugs everyone*

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

We missed you two , hun ! *hugs* . I'm glad you're back ! anyway the poem is really cute ! I like it ! can't wait for the vid . I'm sure is wonderful . ;)

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Kat, I looooved your poem. It's a little like the poem I wrote during this poetry project we had in school. The theme for the poem we had to write was "Heroes" and that immediately reminded me of the Fannysmackin' scene with Sara comforting Greg. So I based my poem on that. It was in Dutch, though. I'm gonna do my best to translate it in English, but I'm not sure if it's gonna turn out that good.

My hero, Her hero

In the distance
    Her approaching footsteps
    Then, her hands in my hair
    She whispers quietly
    And I just listen

Her words take away
    My pain and comfort me
    She whispers quietly
    And all I do is listen

For me she's the hero
    And maybe, just maybe
    I'm hers

Hm the translation isn't even that bad. I'm not a great poet actually. I prefer writing. :)

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Nesting Dolls)

[​IMG]

"Look at you, Mr. Straightedge!"

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Wow , Eva loved the poem ! It was so brilliant ... and intense ... cool ! A great scene , but I didn't like Greg's hairstyle in that ep ,though .

7. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Danni Loved the story! Mwhahah Greg and Sara married! =]

Kat! Welcome back, loved the poem! See any Sandle signs in Münster?

Eva, great poem, I bet you got an A on that! lol Sandle: Giving A's on Assignments Since 2000...I think its 2000...hmm...

I spy King Liff! *Takes some cake* Dancing with Swami hats makes everyone feel better, no matter what age or pairing. =] *Dances on table with Swami hat*

8. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

ericloca, great story! It was really good. I love the idea of Sara and Greg being married. :lol:

Eva, I loved the poem!

About Nesting Dolls, that was a cute sandle episode. Infact, I liked the episode all together- except for Greg's hair.

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Eva, don't worry, the poem's wonderful! And I really hope that at the beginning of season 8 Greg will be Sara's hero...

Oh Carrie, how did you know? *lol* There was a Sandle sign (I'm sure it was a sign!). One evening I went for a walk with my best friend and you know, in Münster there's a river ending in a harbor. It was raining very much, we were wet all over - and then, when I was already all hacked off (right word??), the rain became less and the sun came out through the dark clouds, making the most awesome rainbow from one side of the river to the other! And after a while, a second one, not that bright in color but still visible, appeared above the first one. I take that as a sign! It was so beautiful. You could see all colours of the rainbow, and that in itself is already great, but the second one - it was not so good to see but it was there. It's like Sandle - the bright rainbow might be a symbol of Greg who always makes a rainy day in general and Sara's life in particular so colorful, and the second one might be a sign that, although the clouds are still there, Sara will be at his side some day... (Omg is that riddiculous? However, I like that thought!^^)

The video's up: Sara & Greg: Friends [happy vid] (also contains a bit anti-GSR as Grissom's the one who annoys them the most - but well, just watch and review! ;))

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aw thanks for the nice comments to my poem! I seriously didn't think that much of it, but I'm happy you guys liked it. Yeah, I certainly hope Greg will be Sara's hero in season 8...

Kat, I loved loved loved your video, as always. It's so sweet and happy! Just like Sandle is. :)

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

We know Greg's always Sara's hero ;)...
    Kat the vid is sooooo cute ! I just watched , commented and rated it .

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Thanks for the comments, Eva and Dani! I really enjoyed making this vid.
    You'll get a Sandle Quote or Thought or Dialogue or whatever tomorrow, I promise. I never knew I could miss people I've never even met so much^^
    I'll need loads of Sandle love in 1,5 weeks... then my sister will leave me for 13 months going to the USA... dammit I'm gonna miss her! Is there by any chance anyone from New Jersey here? The only thing that really cheers me up is that I'll visit her next year!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

HOLY CRAP! Kat + Eva: you guys are damn good enough to publish! :D I REEEEALLY enjoyed those. Touched me so much, honey!

Kat: WE'LL GIVE YOU MOOOORE SANDLE LOVE! :D I'm sorry that your sister will be leaving. LOL. I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. That's just pretty much it. Hehe, although I LOVE New Jersey!

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I promised a SQOTD, so here it is. Its quite long as it's a passage from ne of my favorite book "Where rainbows end" by Cecilia Ahern. I already love the Sandlish subtitle on the cover: Sometimes fate just can't stop meddling...
    It's a part of a letter and I wish Greg would write something like this to Sara...

Sandle Quote of the Day

He is the luckiest man in the world to have you [...], but he doesn't deserve you and you deserve far better. You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you're doing, where you are, who you're with and if you're ok. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and who can protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who can make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy. Someone who should have taken the chance to be with you years ago instead of becoming scared and being too afraid to try.
    I am not scared anymore [...]. I am not afraid to try.

That's just so cute. And well, Greg definitely is the one who could do all this for Sara.

Btw, I forgot so say that I love the idea of how the next season might start. It's realistic that Greg acts this way (that is, unless TPTB haven't forgotten about Greg again...), and it would be really interesting. Sara being with Grissom, Greg still loving her - add some Greg angst and I'll be fine *lol* Well, not completely, though. But maybe the events influence the GSR in a bad way and Sara backs away from Grissom... would be alright for me ;)

15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aw thanks Delia! *hugs* I'm so happy you liked it.

OMG I'm sorry that your sister is leaving Kat! I wouldn't know what to do withour my sister, I'd miss her so much. Fortunately you can still phone, e-mail, msn... and wow, you're gonna visit her! :D

Yeah that'd be alright for me too! I just can't believe they keep on going back to GSR... I mean, he let Sara down so many times! And Greg never did. And obviously Sara cares so much about Greg; why else would she come running to him when he was hurt in Fannysmackin'? Come on. Someday they have to see the undeniable Sandle love. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.