"Hurricane Anthony" Remake - DuCaine, Angst, PG13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bullet_Girl, May 27, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks...

2. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

Oh no poor Cal! :( :eek:

Please add more!

3. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Great Job BG!
    God I hope H gets her to a hospital soon so she doesn't get any worse and checked out!

4. athens

athens Coroner

Great update!More soon!

5. Mera1506

Mera1506 Dead on Arrival

I hope so, I love this one. This is going to be funny, Calleight just has to notice she is naked even if she's blind. I wonder about her reaction when he tells her... :p

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ Thats what i'm waiting for!

7. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Alright, I'm not a DuCainer and possibly never will be, but I love this story and just:

Need.an.update!

Seriously: how will this story continue? I'm curious :D

8. athens

athens Coroner

lol!Too but you won't be! :lol:..But yep,it need an update..

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Update,Update,Update!:)

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol:

Alright girlies! :lol: (is high from watching Scary Movie 2 and A Scanner Darkly) I ma having a bunch of problems with writing up the new chapter, but I am nearly done with it, so it should be up very soon. That's a promise :D

And to Cinegirl, Y'alls just have to wait a little while longer until I finishe the chapter :p

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

awwww ok.

Did you see Rory in A Scanner Darkly?

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yes, I did :D The likeness of him was soo scary :lol:

Okay, I kinda feel guilty for leaving this thread for so long, so here is what I've done of Chapter three so far :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

"Hey there sweetheart.. you're back again..." Horatio uttered in a calm voice that was nothing above a soothing whisper. Sitting down next to her on the makeshift ‘bed’, Horatio noticed his words had seemingly calmed her down. But that wouldn’t be the case for long……

It was so dark… Her world was so dark….. Calleigh couldn’t see a thing. It was like the wool had literally been pulled over her eyes and blinded her, preventing her from seeing the world… from seeing her savior, Lieutenant Horatio Caine. And she felt really, really strange… half way between crying out loud in pain and throwing up all over the place to be exact.

‘What on earth… happened to me?’ Calleigh thought groggily, trying to fight her way through the fog that clouded her mind end senses. Trying to open her eyes, Calleigh was unsuccessful in doing so. With her heartbeat quickening, she tried to open them again and again and again but never got any success out of it.

Horatios whispers had no effect immediate calming effect on her, her heart didn’t even flutter in it’s usual manner like whenever he called her one of his special pet names that he had for her. In fact, his voice had the opposite effect on him. She could hear him, but not see him. Was she blind? Was it going to last for the rest of her life? Was she ever going to see the world again?

Calleigh didn’t know, and that worried her to no end. She was a scientist, A person who found out the who, what, where, when, where and why…. She was someone who knew the answers to almost everything to what was wrong in the place she called home…..

Forgetting the pain she was in , the panic started to take over and she started to squirm and thrash around wildly, Calling and screaming, “Somebody! Help me! Please help me!!! HORATIO!!!”

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

ahh Can't wait for post I want to know what happens:)

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks for updating! This is getting really exciting, can't wait to see what happens! *waits anxiously*

15. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

OMG! I hope she is okay! BG ur doing great!