Grissom Smiles

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by geekloverulesGSR, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weepingwillows

weepingwillows Lab Technician

Haven't read through the entire thread, but I'm guessing you mean the Formalities daily? It can be found over at http://www.billypetersen.com/.

Edit: Okay, so I can't find the clip itself right now, but I know it's there somewhere. You might have to go through some of the old news to find a link to it, because it doesn't seem to be linked among the dailies. But it is there. Somewhere. ;)

2. martini

martini CSI Level One

well you can find it here also cause i can't find it on the billy site :eek: :devil:
    http://www.margalicious.com/Video/formalities_dailies.zip you see his big smile after 7.58 min and i can't believe it takes so long to shoot a 3 seconds scene :eek:no wonder they work 16 hours a day :p
    ~(wp laughs), (mh o shut up) ~..looking handsome...;)

3. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

Thanks martini!

And yeah, it can take like 40 forevers to film a scene because they have to shoot it from all the different angles. I've been on sets where it took 12 hours to film one scene.

*off to watch the video*

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

thanks a bunch!! :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The only episode where Grissom sort of laughs out loud is the one with the man and the piece of wood in his head (#316 "Lucky Strike"). Nick and Gil are in the lab. Dialogue went roughly like that:
    G: "I have skat."
    N: "He wiped his own ass?"
    G *laughing*: "No, Nick, it's skat. Probably bats."

6. geekloverulesGSR

geekloverulesGSR Police Officer

Gonna go watch it now. Yay for the DVDs :D

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

*clears throat*
    umm, I'm not sure what will happen when I post in here, as the last post was in 2005, but eh, what the heck. :D

I have to say that my favourite Grissom smile, well it's actually more of a Billy smile, is in the bloopers for the 'zamboni going around and around' scene. He kind of goes to go forward and does this really cute thing, that I can't explain. But he has this unbelievably gorgeous smile on his face. :D

Ok, so wish me luck...*clicks on 'Ok, submit'*

8. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

is that on the dvd? cause i've never seen the bloopers. i should buy the discs. he has some nice smiles in season 3 discs.

9. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^Nah, the DVD's don't have any bloopers on them. If you head on over to omaetoy.net though, you may have some luck. ;)
    It is worthwhile having the DVD's though, a pause button is just brilliant. :D

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

LOL egg, I agree. When I dry my hair I whack a Billy DVD on and push pause and just stare while I dry. Omg how sad to admit that.

11. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

lol i find that funny. im watching CSI right now (ep 1x21 on melvin) i love to pause it..im looking for a nice still to practice drawing with.

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ooo, you an artist? Me too. I keep meaning to draw Billy but I just can't find the time. When I do, i'll scan it in and show you guys.

13. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

well...im not really an ARTIST as in drawing..but iv been learning and trying. i suck. but i'm told by my artist friend that if i pic a subject i like then it would be best...and what better model is there then billy?

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

There is none! Think this would help? ;)

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually while reviving old threads is good this could be discussed in the "Actor/Character" discussion thread and pictures in the Picture thread.

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.