Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

I'm Back from a day at work & wanted to add this about Commited. I was looking at clips from PureJorja for my video & one they have for Commited must be off a DVD or somthing & some guys(maybe Rambo& Zuiker?) are saying in the scene when the phsyco Adam Trent is checking out Sara's boobs that they had thought about haveing a rape of Sara by Adam.... but it's really all in his head type of thing. It sounded like Natalie slashing Grissom in Living Doll.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

GOOD POINT :eek: I hope this is the case! All in her psychotic mind! to bad Natalie and Adam don't hook up :D maybe they will :eek: can you imagine?

[​IMG]

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Just a reminder

SPOILERS will be coming out in the next couple weeks or so for the season premiere. So everyone, please make sure to use spoiler boxes. I know you guys do a great job but sometimes spoilers are posted without the spoiler box.

Also, some posters would appreciate it if everyone would use the episode name, episode number, or both in the spoiler title box as to not give away any spoilers in the title.

Thanks guys.

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

BAHAHAHA. That made me laugh for a good five minutes. Yeah, Natalie and Adam could start going steady, and then they'd start reserving their Saturday nights for a double date with Grissom and Sara. OH WOW.

Sorry, my mind is slightly.. not right. : )

I haven't decided if I'm going spoiler free or not. I tried it once, but gave up on it. I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it again. I think I'll stay spoiler free until the premiere, but after that I'm going to give in. I won't be able to last the whole season, but I don't want to spoil Sara's condition for myself, even if I already have my own speculation.

Which list does that put me on? lol.

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Box.
    Ok, I just had a conspiracy theory! So that Ausejfnbkbdcbwe dude is NEVER right. Right? So it got me thinking, the rumored "titles" going around stating 8x5 as "Death"...I'll allow you a moment to ponder...YEESSS!! So if he did his horrid research into random rumors and speculation he may come to his own conclusion that Sara would be the meaning behind this title. If it even becomes a title, anyway, is to be seen. So yes, I think this guy takes a random poll, or cruises lovely forums looking for complete BS to publish in his little articles. MM HM. Chew on that for a while!

So that song came on again today.. a song from a GSR fanvid. Yeah, I totally had a cheeser on my face walkin' around the pharm. Classic!

I was reading my CSI book at lunch today and my buddy looks over and says "CSI: Cold Burn..?" to which I retardedly reply "Yeah, it's like CSI but with words." That's going into my "stupid responses" pile. :D

Go Team SO!!!

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

WOW CONGRATS on the new thread GUys!! Love the title BTW!!

OMFG did he really say that!! Where can i go to read it?!

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't know if this is spoiler or not. I'm going to put it a spoiler box, just in case is it.

I read other board somewhere, I can't remember which board it was. I heard Jorja sign on for 5 episode. I don't like the sound of it. Can you tell me it truth or not? Or it just a rumor.

Congratulation on your new board.

8. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

I could actually see this happening! I think that guy must have been drunk when he "came up" with that spoiler. No GSR for season 6? *snort* Yeah, right. Do you also see a dubble star Mr. Ausiello. Ok, soo it might be true, but I'm not believing that man. I rely on the evidence.

Can't believe I just said that last one.*hungs head*

I've decided that, since I can't go spoiler-free, I just have to compensate for it. I'm going coffee-free. Yep, there, i said it. :D Wish me luck.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh boy. spoilers? already? *mumbles* i hate them.

Turtle, hon! aw, i hope you're gonna be ok, and have some break finally. you're just like our Geeks. a workaholic (voluntary or not), lol :p

okies, so i made 21 icons:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

click here to see all of them

i'm going for a trip for two weeks on Saturday, so i'm gonna be back in the middle of July. take care guys!

10. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

I checked out TVGuide.com and I could not find ANYTHING about this...neither has anyone else that I have checked with. I think some goof put this out there and ran back and hid to see our reaction. If anyone has a link to it, let me know, but I know I checked all over that site (even sat through that moron's webblog...yuck!) and I got zippo!!

RSZski

11. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Oh, nice icons Adzix ! Love 'em all. And now I finally have my 100 posts.*party*

But my photobucket says no. :( According to them the URL has to end with jpg and alike. Soo I can't do anything right now, until I figure it out. And don't worry, I'll credit. :D

Hope you'll enjoy your trip.

12. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Ok, who all has the Ultimate CSI: book and has read the Butterflied page at least a dozen times? Cause I'm guilty. Anyway, under the picture of Sara in the morgue with Debbie, there's a caption that reads like this:

Sara visits the morgue to collect prints off Marlin's toes, but she can't help but stare at the familiar face. Catherine is aware of the tension between Sara and Gil and warns Sara that Grissom has become obsessed with this case because of the victim's likeness. Catherine boldly advises her, "The only way you can have him is to not have him. Don't go there Sara."

Does anyone remember this part? Am I a complete disgrace to GSR fans everywhere? :confused: Please say no!!

On a more positive note, we were driving the other day and my sister pointed out a license plate in front of us that was like "235 SGR" and she was like, hey it's like GSR only it could be Sara Grissom Romance instead! *sniff* I was so proud :lol:

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

There is such a book. I need to get one. I'm buying myself a belated brithday present for sure. And I think I remember that part of the eppy. It was very angsty - the sort of stuff I adore.

So, TV.com says Death. I know we've all read this, but maybe it's not what we think. A lot of these titles for all three CSI's have double meaning, or something completely opposite of what we're thinking. Let's keep thinking stupidly optmistic, shall we? And, would Sara die that much later? And I highly doubt it's going to take 5 episodes to find her.

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

So, today was the first day of school. I get there a half hour early, then there was a note on the door that said class didn't start until 9. So, here we all are, waiting in the hallway for our instructor and 915 rolls around. Still no instructor. Then the dean of the Criminal Justice department comes to open the door and says "Oh. You guys aren't having class today because your teacher is in the hospital. Class will resume Tuesday." Poop. I really wanted to learn today too...

Anyway, right. GSR...

I have the book, and I've seen Butterflied 869564 times and I don't remember Cath saying that. My dad was even like "She didn't say that." :lol: He's the one that got me started on CSI: and that was the first eppy I ever watched. Anyway, to answer your question, no. She didn't say that. Unless she did and they cut that scene...

My computer is being anti-me right now guys. My wireless is going all crazy on me, and only wants to work when it feels like it. I couldn't get on here yesterday and I was FREAKING out. I started shaking and going into convulsions. :lol: No. I'm kidding.

Spoiler boxes? I ignored them. :) It was hard but I did it! Hurray for being s-f for Season 8! :D

Adz, awesome icons as always.

Hey Herz, I'm curious. What song is it?
    Wait until you get to the end of Cold Burn...:devil:.

And Turts I'm sorry that you've had a bad week. :( I'll see if I can find Jorja and Billy and have them make out for you...would that make you feel better? I know it would for me. :D And everyone else here for that matter. :lol:

Alright, I think this post is long enough.

GO TEAM SO!

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Maybe the "DEATH" title is about Natalie! not Sara, I know she's coming back, too many clues! KEEP THE FAITH

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.