Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

SandleDL I think I'm in love with your icon!!! LOL!!! What episode is that again??

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ It's from 4x4. Such an awesome episode! <3 "I saw everything." :lol:

Pau, loved your fic! I'll write a review later. :)

3. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

OMG C. Pau that was an awesome story!! I loved it sooooo. *dances around*

Season 8 needs to start out with Grissom. [[unfortunately]] He's trying to find Sara, then Greg comes into his office to have a little 'talk' where he tells him how much he loves Sara, and even though it would break his heart he knows that being with him makes her happy so he's telling Grissom from now on, he will never try to be with Sara again. Then he goes off and they search and search and finally, Greg finds her and saves her, and while she's in the hospital, she tells Greg how she's so thankful for everything he's done, and he just sort of answers her in a professional manner and she asks him what is wrong, and he just sort of sits there with this really sad look :(, and says "Nothing. I'm really happy for you and Grissom." And Grissom happens to be standing there watching and listening and he sort of sighs at Greg's depression and THEN IT ENDS! :lol:

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Wonderful idea , Car ! But I want a happy ending !
    "Well , Sara , what I want to tell you is that I'm happy for you and Griss . I really hope you two will have a beautiful life together"
    "Greg ... I didn't know how to tell this to anyone ...but Griss is not the one I love"
    Greg looks dazed , speechless .
    "You are the one , I love you Greg !"
    And Grissom will hear all that
    :devil:

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello and Good Afternoon, Good Morning or Good Evening! :D

Thanks for reading my fic, guys. :) I really appreciate. At first, I didn't really like that fic of mine. :rolleyes: I even thought it was horrible. :lol: I guess someone did find it kind of bad. :( But it's okay. Everyone have their opinions. Im glad you guys liked it. :D

K. Naz, I think the CSI game is not available here. :( Darn it. I can't even find CSI books here. I hate this city. :( :mad:

I love that, M. Dannielle and Carrie. :) Good start. No. Ummm. Briiliant start for CSI Season 8. :D Id love to see that. Is there any scenes in Lab Rats? Sandle Scenes? I missed the epi last night and Ill watch on Sunday. :)

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Lab Rats ... no , no Sandle scenes , just GSR and Wedges . Only the best Greg/Hodges scene... watch it and I hope you'll like !

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! *Liff pops by with a tray of cake*

How've you all been? I've been MIA for so long it's depressing! Urgh, going through more problems right now I don't even want to think about it. So who's opening the new thread? There's a tie with the thread names at the moment...

Ahh well, Del huni! Where are yous?

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

No Sandle scenes? :( Huhuhu. :( I like Wedges though. :) And that's the epi where Greg said "Kiss my A**" right? Tehee!! :D

King Liff!! *takes a slice* You're here! I am so happy. :D I know you'll get through this problem. just believe. Tehee! I am currently addicted to Yolanda Adams' song. :D

9. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Yeah , here Greg shows Hodges all the love ! Greg looks very pretty in this ep :)...even if he's dirty ... :devil:

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

He looks better when he's dirty. :devil: And we all know Sara loves him when he's dirty too. ;)

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

hey just wanted to let u know that I'm fine, hope you#re all ok! I'll be back tomorrow with some new stuff for u! see u, *hugs*

12. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

haha yah...he looks cute whenhes dirty....hey you know what? durin the episode 'Happy ending' when Greg wanted to take saliva sample from all the 'paid girls' all of them are flirting with him. but he dont care abt those girls cuz in his mind,it says this..."My heart is for Sara, my heart is for Sara..." :D

haha....when Greg's very dirty....Sara would love to clean off the dirt off him :lol: :lol:

King Liff!!!!! miss you so much!!! miss your cakes....*Grab the cake and eat them....* :D

haah...hope that i can look at the future... when i can, i'll tell you people part of the season eight first episode :D :D i cannot take this anymore....*Take sandle oxygem mask and breathe through it* :lol:

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Everybody: Hey, it's me! *Jumps around and dances with the Swami hat!*

Rad! OH MY GOD!! IT'S YOU! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE YOU HERE! YAY! SANDLE'S LURE ATTRACTED YOU! (Just so you know, we're not all that friendly to GSR here, :( sorry if we offend you in the near future! Although I do love Sara and Grissom seperately.)

Kat: Glad to see you okay! I love your avatar! I was originally going to use it when I saw it because it was so adorable. =D

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I won't take any GSR bashing offensivly. I understand why it would be an issue. Seriously though, the Sandle curse has hit me, and I'm loving it. Everytime I see a Sandle scene I just smile, after all, Sandle is smiling inducing right? I think I read something along those lines in here.

Just out of curiosity, are Greg and Sara the same age?

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'm back...again. Yay.

Does dancing with a swami hat have healing powers? Cos if so - HIT ME WITH IT! I feel like crap - ha!

I need cake, and sandle love - pronto. *groan*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.