Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

quickly swinging by to bring some presents!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy , feel free to use

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ again great icos Kit, thanks for posting :)

drgnldy i see ur point... but till now H don`t do anything ... even all of us to know that he want.. so maybe, one big maybe if for him will be more easily (or good excuse ) to come in Yelina life as somthing like practical thing to do/reason/solution to some problem i won`t mind at all ;)

but this is all my thought and speculation.... as Lucy said this new spoiler give us a lot food for 1-2 weeks discussion till the next spoiler to come ... also we are back in the game hehe... sometimes i think that the bigest fun is to write/read posts before some so expect epi, not after this :p

3. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I don't understand 'spoiler' where do you get this information? Do you see it on tv or on the internet?

4. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

It’s okay Pusher don’t apologize. I think that if situation was reversed, I’ve made similar mistake about you language. I know so little about it…

Glad you like my banner, I made it myself, my very first one :D I know it doesn’t look that great, I don’t have picture editing/graphics programs, so I used MS Word to make it, and this is the best result I could get.
    And what does ‘SNOJ’ mean?

Very beautiful icons Tati

Spoiler Space

Thank you for saying this Lucy. Your spoilers sounds a lot better than the ones I read in csi:miami spoiler lab. It’s just probably me, being new to spoilers and all, reading/understanding them not right, but when I read them I kinda got impression that when H asks Y to do some checking on a kid they don’t know it’s H son. Then it is said that H don’t know Kyle is his son until in the near end he decides to look into it more. It just sound like H would secretly quietly find that out, and may just neglect to mention this fact to Y. And that just won’t work well for H/Y :( That were just my thoughts until I read Lucy’s post, glad I’m wrong

I’m still not sure what to make of this ‘H son’ thing. I’m not thrilled about it, but if tptb so want this plotline they better make it good. I hope he will not suffer Maddie’s fate, I mean come in, play his good or bad part, and then bye bye. And such ‘out of the blue’ introduction of him rises so many questions about him/his mother & H past that may not be answered satisfactory.

If to speculate even more… Kyle is in for a few eps. H being father and introducing his son to the family (Yelina and Ray, Jr.). Somehow I think H would want the boys to know each other, I mean they are cousins after all. Then, they are teens and when I think about Ray, Jr.’s drug mulling escapade & Kyle being a delinquent, it’s just sounds like ‘trouble ahead’.

I’m sorry, I guess I don’t see much good coming out of this ‘H having a teen son’ plotline. And that makes me the pessimist of this thread, it’s good that others are positive and optimistic, and see good things coming out of it.

drgnldy I also wouldn’t like much H moving forward with Y, for the reason that his ‘newfound son’ could have family. But if it’s the only way… H needing a shove/push like that to finally take action, I could live with that.

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Spoiler space
    Ametista, you are not the only one who feels this way. The more I consider this idea, the less I like it. Too many choices for bad (stupid!) ways to go. Where is Hrockz when we need her to put a positive spin on things? :confused:

Pretty icons, Kit.

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

.... long time ago when Horatio was alive we call him Saint H and his sunglasses was sun glasses of justice = SNOJ ;)

i agree with u that TPTB are very weak when it come to continuation. time to time they have great ideas but too fast start to forgot (re Suzzy&Maddy) or don`t know what to do next (re H/Y). they only give as little crumbs thinking this way we will be more curious, but with this dark H NY past they just make Miami fans a lot confounded... also i`m wonder why we always have to think negative... we are here for fun rigth ;) maybe the jokes that we make for this tv show the last 2 y. make me and some other peoples to not be so disappointed from S5 end - re not realize spoiler for plane crash.. my point was that now is summer and i`ll try to keep amused till the S6 premiere day.. then what come, will come...

we are middle optimists - hope for the best, till expect the worse :D

try to read this link - hope this will be little help ;) and yes most of the spoilers come from the net
    CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab**

EDIT ahhh yep we still wait for some regular poster in this thread to come back and read this great first S6 spoiler re Yelina back - like MD, Tally, HnM, Hrockz etc...

7. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

This picture is dedicated to Pusher, who taught me how to post them!
    [​IMG]

I hope that just posting a pic of one of them is not OT.

Pusher, as you can see, I learned more than one new trick today!

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ thanks, ur good student :)

how i wish Horatio to see this Yelina :devil:

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That's my approach too. I am so used to the one step forward, one step (sometimes even two steps) back trend with H/Y, that these spoilers don't concern me too much really.

Spoiler Space

I do think it's a shame that the writers are introducing a whole new storyline for H (re his son Kyle) when the whole Suzie/Maddy storyarc (for example) is still very much up in the air. On balance, I would much rather they revisit this storyarc and start to become more switched on with their continuity. They seem too quick to always want to move onto something new, as opposed to doing justice to existing backstory. I have always considered this Miami's major flaw. It is possible to do both very effectively with thoughtful, intelligent writing. BSG anyone? ;)

amestista, I'm glad I put your mind at rest a bit. I do stress though, that all these spoilers are subject to change. On the surface of it as things stand, if H confides in Yelina about all of this, I still think that is positive for us. :)

Very nice pic drgnldy! :D

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

drgnldy that's a really cool pic of Y,with that smile maybe H is there in the backgroung wishful thinking on my part :)

11. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

-reads all the posts- ehh... So, apparently, I am slightly skeptical about this... I am kind of wondering what happened to Susie and Madison... Thay just sorta poofed. Yeah. So thus, why throw in something new. Bah, whatever. Maybe it will bring good H/Y. As long as they don't do anything to make me skeptical about Miami all together, I am good

12. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

IMO this is absolutely correct. Stories they could develop into something quality are done and gone in one or two episodes, leaving us to wonder 'what the heck happened?' I think of it like one of those 'connect the dot' puzzles we did as kids. TPTB provide the dots - big flashy ones - and we are left to connect them up however we can.

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Nice to know I was missed even for a day! Been realy busy with work, they got me on a six week course at work with lots of homework! Plus found out I'm pregnant so I'm so exhausted most of the time I have to go to bed as early as my two-year-old! But I finally have some time to drop in here, and wow! Great news! I like the new spoilers. Anbd thanks for the pic of SM, it's lovely.

Also managed to update my fic:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1220229

As to my take on the spoilers...

Spoiler Space

Of course I'm jumping (not literally) for joy at the fact that s6 premiere will have SM on our screens as Y again. And as for the H's son story line, I'm of two minds about this. Firstly I don't like the fact, cos it could mean another obstacle being thrown H/Y's way.

On the other hand, I'm really glad he's asking Y to help in this cos it means he's not keeping secrets from her anymore. And she would appreciate that he is sharing such a significant part of his life with her. And I'm sure Y would understand, and she would be there for him to help him through his whatever mixed feelings he could have about the issue.

The fact that this Kyle kid is going to be in a couple of episodes could mean that there's a high chance that he really is H's kid. And it would be nice to see how H deals with this. Also with DC's wish to see H a father, hence the spoiler. It would be nice to see maybe Y spending alot of time to help H with his new role and them finally acting on their feelings for each other. It would be really nice to see them build-up that close friendship then work towards realising how much they still need each other and confessing to and acting on it in s6 finale.

Whatever it is I'm optimistic cos this new spoilers seem to hearld alot of potential in the H/Y department. The simple fact the SM is already in s6 premiere tells me we'll have more of her to come.

14. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Congratulations Hrockz that’s good news :D

Very nice pic drgnldy

And here’s H to complete the couple :D

[​IMG]
    sorry bout the quality my idiotic work computer alergic to jpeg :(

Spoiler Space

Yes, H sharing it with Y is very good. I’d be worried/disappointed if he didn’t. That’s not what H/Y need after Brazil and so much time apart, what they need is to come close again, and not to have something like that to drive them apart. So I’m relieved that he does tell Y about it.

I’m thinking the worst and bad first, because that way in the end I won’t get disappointed too much. But in my heart I also hope that I’m wrong, and everything will turn out okay. So I guess, I’m kinda middle optimist too, that sounds a lot better than being pessimist.

And now Hrockz being optimistic too, good things just have to come our way :D

15. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

thanx for the help with the spoiler question

Spoiler Space

I believe this is nothing but a good thing for the HY-story: now Yelina finally really returns to help h, ok maybe at first the boy will be an obstacle for their relationship but I'm pretty sure at the end it will bring them even closer. Kyle will be a shock for both Yelina and Horatio, but Yelina will be a great support for H. He helped her so many times, tried to keep her from all the hurting,Ok not always appreciated by Y but she knew he did everything for her.(comfort her when Ray died twice, acted like he was Madison's father, putting her on the plane with Ray, ....)
    I think Y will take this chance to do sth for H in return. I'm optimistic about this storyline. Maybe it will not make them kiss ( the thing a lot of us want the most :D) nut they certainly will spend some time together, and for the moment I'm already happy if we get to see that,
    everything is better than No Yelina-Horatio contact!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.