Poll Time! Vote For Your Favourite Episodes 2007

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 30, 2007.

1. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I picked Blood Brothers over Broken, even though I really love both of them, especially the "Hello Handsome" line in Broken, but BB was better overall.
    My other choices: Death Grip, Recoil, Double Cap, and Witness To Murder.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

The 5 winners of Round 1 are:

#201 Blood Brothers
    #204 Death Grip
    #321 Recoil
    #119 Double Cap
    #212 Witness To Murder

Here's Round #2 of this second stage of voting. :)

3. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

My all time favorite episode is "Lost Son" It was the first episode that broke me down and started to make me cry...and my Bff was there to watch! :eek:

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

My votes went to Lost Son (Wonderful episode), Dead Woman Walking (Again Wonderful and chemistry between H and...Belle. yaya!) Grand Prix...actually both are kind of blah and eve tho! An Finnish actor played that dead guy Ivan, I still picked Grand Prix :p

Pirated. Different and bit creepy. Yay for Frank!

Under the Influence. Nice to have Calleigh storyline and see John Heard again. Besides, the wave was so lame at Crime Wave that it almost makes me cry :p

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I picked Lost Son - Only because I found most of 'Camp Fear' pretty boring and the plot wasn't as interesting as 'Lost Son'. This episode has its downsides and it's upsides.

Downsides being character death in my opinion - no matter who the character is - makes an episode frustrating to watch the second time and instances after that. Upside was that the case was very interesting, reminiscent of season two and it was a nice way to begin the season. (Something a little faster and interactive)

I chose Dead Woman Walking mainly because I hated 'Death Pool 100'. :lol:

I thought it was contrived, unrealistic and rediculous for such a milestone in a series. It was a forced parallel to 'Innocent' which didn't make the mark so blah, they can keep their episode.

'Dead Woman Walking' had heart and truth to it. I actually believed and sympathized with the characters in the episode, especially Belle. Her interaction with Horatio (Like Ducky said) was wonderful and I really enjoyed the conversation they had in the atrium about how Horatio was the first CSI. It flowed very well with the rest of the episode and created more of a thematic structure to it.

With some additional action concerning the radiation and the reactions of Eric and Alexx, it set the bar high above some of the other episodes overall in the series. :)

I chose Grand Prix because I thought it was an interesting concept to merge an event identified with Miami and Daytona. The cast worked well together, there was humour and each character had a substantial role to play. :D

I went with The Best Defense instead of 'Pirated', though I really loved both episodes. However I felt the first episode's plot had a bit more substance and I really loved seeing the relationship between Calleigh and her Father, along with the animosity/relationship of Hagen and Calleigh. It was some great development. :)

Lastly, I went with Under the Influence. I thought it was put together very well and the integration of Ryan Wolfe, I found was well-done. (Plus for some reason I always find it funny when someone gets hit by a bus. :lol:)

6. Lucy

Thanks for posting your thoughts about the episodes you have voted for. :D

The 5 winners of Round 2 are:

#301 Lost Son
    #115 Dead Woman Walking
    #207 Grand Prix
    #309 Pirated
    #303 Under The Influence

Here's Round #3 of this second stage of voting.

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Wannabe!!!! Possibly my overall favorite episode. That one was no contest for me. I also love Stalkerazzi, so that was another easy choice.

As for the other choices, well, I didn't find any of them that great... with the exception of No Man's Land, but I have mixed emotions about that episode, so I didn't end up voting for it. My choices ended up being Slow Burn, Cop Killer, and Bait.

8. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

You put Pro Per up against Stalkerazzi??? No fair!! Ok, so I went with Stalkerazzi. The easy one was the last one - MIA/NYC Nonstop, hands down!

9. Lucy

Sorry! ;) It's getting harder I know. I am trying to be as random as possible. There will be tougher ones to come too. Some episodes I like equally, so it's very hard to choose. :(

10. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oh I know, I was just kidding. It was a tough choice, though....

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: Really hard this time around. But I find it more fun and challenging to pit these episodes against each other. :p

I chose Stalkerazzi, though I loved 'Pro-Per'. I just thought 'Stalkerazzi' was an interesting premise and it was much different than the guy-shoots-family-kid-now-alone-waaaa-waaaa. *sigh* :lol:

I went with Slow Burn because I really loved the end of the episode with the montage of Horatio talking to the mother over the phone. There was so much conviction and sincerity in Horatio's voice and the tone of that scene was very heavy and it impacted me. :)

I chose After The Fall because of the continuity with Horatio after 'Lost Son'. Plus I love his scenes with Stetler. :D

I chose Bait over 'No Man's Land', even though both episodes had character development. I just loved the simple plot of 'Bait' which really worked and I was able to follow until the end and kind of go with the characters on the investigation. 'No Man's Land', I found was a bit jumbled and all over the place with too much talk and not enough interactivity.

Lastly, I went with Wannabe! :D Every performance was lovely and sincere, and both cases were simple enough to follow and great to watch. :)

12. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

I find it fun and challenging too! Tough choices and I notice a couple of them are very close, not surprisingly. ;)

My votes:

Pro Per - such a well written episode. We also got vulnerable, uncomfortable H at the end and I really liked how Frank picked up on this.

Murder In A Flash - original story with some wonderful scenes between Horatio and Yelina. :D

Cop Killer - it only just had the edge over After The Fall for me. I liked the tension between Rebecca and Yelina, and how Yelina held her own in a very dignified way.

No Man's Land - because it was one of only a handful of Season 5 episodes that I enjoyed, even though I liked Bait too.

MIA/NYC Non Stop - a very well worked introduction to the NY show. I really liked Wannabe, but just not as much as Non Stop.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

ProPer. Great episode. So well done.

Murder in a Flash. Because I didn't like Slow Burn :p

After the Fall - same reasons that speed_cochrane said.

Then Bait, No Man's Land just being...season five :rolleyes:

Last one was so hard :( Even Wannabe was like...one of the best on season 2, I had to go with crossover episode.

14. Lucy

Once again, thanks for all of your thoughts and votes. :D

The 5 winners of Round 3 are:

#302 Pro Per
    #304 Murder In A Flash
    #313 Cop Killer
    #209 Bait
    #223 MIA/NYC Non Stop

Here's Round #4:

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

so far now this was the most easy pool for me... :lol: but the next just will kill me from thinking what do to ;)

#206 Hurricane Anthony
    #224 Innocent
    #117 Simple Man
    #208 Big Brother
    #316 Nothing To Lose

btw i think that one of this epi will WIN N. 1 place for 2007 y. for fav epi :devil: