CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Wait, Horatio has a son?

This season is going to be hilarious.

2. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

H with a son, no fricking way, September will never get here fast enough. Happy Birthday BTW delkolover.

3. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

DUDE! WHAT THE EFF...*keels over* I'm almost speechless. Horatio has a son? What? Are you sure it's not April Fool's Day? Because...geeze. I honestly don't know if that's good or bad. If theyd rolled this out a year ago, I'd have thought it was the greatest idea ever, but now I'm all jaded. I mean, he's already a father figure for Ray. We also already went down the route of having Yelina think he was Madison's father. And last but not least, this sounds awfully similar to what happened on CSI: NY this past year...

However, as the original CSI managed to turn itself around after a year in which I was largely disappointed, I'm going to be optimistic and hope that Miami can do the same. Having Yelina appear is a giant step toward the positive.

4. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

OMG! I'm about to like die! H has a son wow we will see were this goes and Yelina's back yah! Um......Jake! EWWWWW! Rather not go there! :D

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yelina's back! This could make for a really interesting storyline, especially with Horatio having a son. :eek: I can barely believe this, I mean for one, this could really be terrible- Horatio could fall apart. But then again, H + Kids= Human H. He could really go back to his old self, at least a little bit.

And also: where did this kid come from? Where's his mother? Where has he been for the past sixteen years? I'm anxiously awaiting this storyline, it has potential, if the writers learn from their mistakes last season.

Happy birthday delkolover. :D

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Happy Birthday delkolover. :D

*glomps Lilly* Haven't spoken to you in a while! *offers cookies*

Glad to see Yelina and Jake back this season, they're beginning to be my favorites! I'm glad that Yelina has a fairly important role in this episode and I hope to see her even more throughout the season - as well as Jake. He's a very interestic character, pretty static but interesting. :)

About Horatio having a newly realized son...

:rolleyes:

I would rather if they created a storyline that never materialized during an entire season that they just drop it. (re: Ex-wife prosecuter) For some fans, it'll seem out-of-the-blue if they've just begun to watch, which could create some confusion. Blah. I'm already confused and I've been watching since season 1. (And I'm still mad about Ann D's lies. *sigh*)

But back to my less-confusing part of the post. :lol:

I think it's an interesting idea that he has a son, but it's very cliché and it seems they're just trying to make things up to make the next big event bigger than the last.

Maybe for sweeps we'll find out that his son has an evil twin with one twist...Stetler's the father! :eek:

*sigh*

I hope they can trash the Days of Our Lives scripts and screw their heads on properly before this season turns into another nightmare.

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

So far this really doesn't seem to be that promising. A son that is really cliched, if they want to do something with a child how about Madison and Susie I know Susie isn't a child. I have a feeling this child will make everyone think that CSI Miami has finally Jumped the Shark. Although I thight that a while ago.

8. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

H has a son?!?!?!?! Okay.........................................sorry I blacked out for a minute. I don't know how I feel about this. YAY to Eric diving again though!!!!!! Bring on the wet suite!!!! hehe

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Any word on the Ryan job situation yet?

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ I just wanted to ask the same question. :lol:

Thanks for the spoilers!
    and Happy Birthday delkolover! :)

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

From the looks of the spoilers he is back at work and working, at the very least, this case. I don't know if he finished what he was doing in the finale but it looks like he has his hands on the his case too.

12. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Dang, I'm gone for a couple of days and we have these spoilers pop up and a two page thread already and H with a kid and ok gotta lay off the caffeine.... Not sure how I like the H/kid storyline, but it could be interesting and would certainly ground H again nicely. Oooh Eric diving again, apparently the shrapnel in his head must be not near anything critical or they let him do a shallow dive. Eric + wetsuit = reason alone to watch that ep. :D

Oh,and happy belated birthday delkolover!

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Jackie, you made TVGuide again. :p

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yelina's back YAY!!!!

As for H's kid, it's an interesting story to work on. And we know DC wants H to be a father. Can't wait to see it. Although I really don't want to see that H's ex-wife story, maybe he had a kids with an ex-girlfriend in NY or something. But then how'd the kid end up in Miami?

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

he couldn't have had the kid in miami, he hasn't been there long enough to father a 16 yr old. according to the show he's only been there for about 12 years. so thats a really good question, how did the kid end up in miami? if the kid was from NY then it would be way too convienant if he ended up in the same city as his long lost father and if they say he's from miami, that would be a major flub in H's timeline, considering everything we learned in 'under suspicion'. TPTB is gonna have to be careful with this one if they want it to be believable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.