What kind of cell phone do you have??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by awesomeredhead, May 7, 2005.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Would you believe me if I said I'm 39 (next month) and don't have a cell phone and have never had a cell phone.

Boy do I have a boring life. That is a direct indication to haw many phone call I don't get! :(

Susan

2. breakbeat

breakbeat Hit and Run

I have a Nokia N73, for all it's "great features" it's a royal pain in the arse!
    It wont connect to my pc :~( and everything seems to take so much longer than my old phone (sony ericcson w800i)
    I suppose the advantages are that I can access the internet from it.. Just not looking forward to my next bill!

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

If it's new and giving you problems, you should get it fixed because there is warranty. New models usually give lots of trouble. My brother has that and he hasn't complained, it's the basic edition (not the Music Edition).

My phone (6101) was slow, every reacting came like 2 secs after I pushed the buttons and then the screen started to flash and yay for two years warranty, they fixed it :D

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I honestly don't know why I have a cell phone. My only call's are from ex's, my mom, and my 2 friends.

I really want a verizon switchback phone. The one's that like flip into a keyboard, but are still like a cell phone.

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I've got two cell phones - I really don't know why I got 2 ! A Nokia 6020 and another Nokia 6230 .

6. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

My cell just died in the middle of the best conversation I ever had. My girlfriend from the UK called me.. and it freaking died!

I hate it!

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Hey, I only get calls from my mom, dad and sis :p and those are like...2 times in a month.I get phone bill every 3rd month because it stays so long less that 25€ :lol: :lol:

8. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

i have a sony ericsson w850i i fink lol

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Just got a new phone from a friend. Let me tell you, it's a lot better then my old one. It's a motorola rocker. I like it a lot.

10. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I have an LG Mint Chocolate (it's GREEN!!), model # VX8500. I love it. I went in to see about it the other day (it was bing screwy) and the guy looked at the OS version and said "Oh this is one of the originals" I've only had it for 6 months (I guess that's forever in cell phone time :lol:) The MP3 capabilities are awesome. I also love the micro SD card capabilities. It means you don't have to buy the music from the provider, Verizon)

11. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Luveykat, you have a Chocolate? :eek: *is jealous*

Well, I lost my phone a few weeks ago (sniff) but I had a Nokia 6275i.

Here it is in all its glory. The mp3 player was awesome and the camera was freaking amazing - 2.0 megapixels. I miss it so.

12. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

I have some type of RAZR. I got it for free because I had my old phone for nearly three years and thus was entitled to a fairly expensive upgrade.

13. nessy

nessy Witness

I've got the Sony Ericsson K800i in silver which is so cool. The camera on it is a very good quality one too so I can take awesome pics if I want to.

14. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

At the mo I have a Sony Ericsson W800i

[​IMG]

I've had it since May 2006 and I'm due for my update in November. I'm hoping to see if I can get the iphone when it comes out in the autumn. I am a very loyal customer to my network provide, due to my very high bills. So hopefully I'll be eligable for the Iphone :D

15. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

Samsung Black Slider :D