Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i read it too! and it really REALLY well done. i can't wait for the update. when i get back, there'll hopefully be a couple chapters to read!! ee hee.

I UPDATED!! found in the FanFic section here. YES!! i got time to update. i hope you guys enjoy it!!

[​IMG]
    ^^just thought of making something like that! haha :D

OMGOODNESS!! i can't wait till they let the spoilers out!! AHH!!! i WANT SNICKERS TO HAPPEN!!! they deserve to be together and they just belong together. they are always so happy together!!!!!!

well, i hope you guys keep TALK TALK TALKING when i'm gone. we should try to catch up with Sandles. COME ON YOU GUYS!! we can do it!! when i find kinda funny is that we (SNickers) have 285 posts and 3697 views, and Sandles has 907 posts and 5273 views. i don't know why i find that so weird but like, they have like... almost three times as many post as up BUT they don't have alot of view for that many posts. it shows that there's alot of SNickers fans that don't go here, they just come and here and see what we're saying, hoping that Snickers will happen soon. PEOPLE!! JOIN!! we need all the SNickers love we can get!! i love SNickers!!

have fun when i'm gone you guys!! xoxox :D

[​IMG]
    Nick: ok Sara... you can look in a sec...
    [​IMG]
    plain adorable! :D

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Your update was very . . . (for a PG rated word) steamy! :)

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao... thanks:p i really wanted to post before i leave so i quickly put it together. i'm gonna have one more chapter and then i'm gonna be making a new story!!!

oh, and you guys... you should stop by the SNickers Scenerio. honestly... it's really entertaining!!!

well, talk to you guys in a few weeks!! Snickers Rules! :D xoxoxo

4. MegBreanne

I keep saying that I'm going to check out the Snickers thread, but I don't seem to have the time! LOL! As it is, I'm not getting half the stuff accomplished that I need to. One of these days though . . .

Yay for another chapter and a new story.

And I meant to say this before, but I'm sure we'll keep yapping about Snickers, but it's gonna be different without here! :(

All in all though, I hope you have a blast in Saskatchewan . . . try not to get into too much trouble out there in those wheat fields! LOL!

5. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Hey peeps!

Just popping in here to let you know I started a new multi-chaptered story on FanFiction.Net. It's told from Nick's point of view and I promise there'll be lots of Nick/Sara lovin' in it! So for those who are interested, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3614363/1/

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ooh, thanks! I'm reading it now and I'm suppose to be doing my homework... :lol:

Emily: ADORABLE PICTURES! I love how Nicky's stripping! :devil: WE ALL KNOW what Snickers are up to. *cough sex cough* :devil: :D

7. MegBreanne

Mariel - I read and reviewed already, but absolutely love it! :)

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

9. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I don't really have much to add but I have to say from the beginning I always wanted to see them get together. Normally I have to admit as a girl I get jealose but man they'd look so cute together!!! Just wanted to say you have another shipper here of these two :D

10. MegBreanne

Yes! Another Snickers fan! I hope you join in on our conversation! :)

11. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

Ok it has been a long time since I posted, but I had a thought, about this scene:

Milton: I shot an arrow into the air,it fell to earth, I knew not where; For, so swiftly it flew, the sight. Could not follow it in its flight. Long, long... '
    Nick: Sir, that's, that's really sweet.
    Milton: That's Longfellow. What do you kids know about poetry?
    Sara: Nick, the arrow came in through that window.
    Nick: Yeah.
    Milton: Even an idiot would see that.(Nick goes out, looks around and finds another arrow, he comes back)
    Nick: Hey Sara, I found another arrow shot into the ground near that tool shed.
    Sara: Maybe the shooter got nervous.
    Nick: Well, to work in a Brothel you're required to register your fingerprints. So...
    Sara: I'm almost done here, I'll catch up.
    Nick: Okay. I'll let you know if we get lucky.
    Sara(turns to Milton and finishes the poem): 'Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend.' Keep the faith Milton.

Does anyone else think that when Sara said "keep the faith" that she was not really talking to Milton, but to all the Snicker fans that would be watching? Maybe that was the writer's way of saying "it ain't over."

12. MegBreanne

Hmm . . . that is an interesting thought. I really did enjoy that scene, and depending on what frame of mind I'm in when I see it or think of it, I have different interpretations for it . . .

I definitely do think that the writers are starting to get back to that flirty/friendly relationship that they have and that it is not by accident.

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

haha I love the name for them to "Snickers" only problem is I always want to eat a snickers bar though lol and I will definitely join in on some of the conversations.

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i havent seen this eppie but i will see it in a couple or few more eppie soon tonight they going to air lab rats. and i think it is sweet that sara know the poem. i cant wait for this to be aired then i'll tell you what i think of it ok...

and welcome cca welcome *hands you handful of snickers* enjoy. keep coming to the thread and you'll be satisfied.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

CCA: Welcome and I hope you love it here!

Oh what a terrible catch! I'm going to rewatch that episode and glee over the Snickers-faith! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.