William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Grissom said my name in an episode of season 2.

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Don't you wish your name was Sara or Catherine? :lol: He says it all the time, although I think the best name (even though it's not a name, I'm not THAT crazy. :rolleyes:) would be Intimately. I don't think I've ever heard someone say it the way he did. Just imagine though. Imagine. *replays* *thud*

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ hahahaah egg, seriously LOL. you made me laugh hard.

but you're right! the way he said it was so hawt, i'm surprised Sara didn't melt right in front of him.

4. eggbe4thechicken

Amongst other things. :rolleyes:

5. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I dunno if he's ever said my name, he may have and I didn't notice though. :p

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Grissom has said MY NAME :D

"HEATHER, I'M TELLING YOU TO STOP...STOP...HEATHER"

he he he :lol:

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

:lol: Your so lucky Heather. :D

Have you ever counted the number of times Grissom has said your name?

---------------------
    [​IMG]

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

he he he I should :D
    especially with the *achem* LH episode coming up soon :)

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*is jelous* omg as if I forgot he said yours like that. I think I woulda died right on the spot.
    I think i'd want my name to be 'car park' if I was on CSI LOL! Caaaar paaaaark. Ummmm. I can't actually remember how he says Amy...I shall have to rewatch.

OT(ish)- Did any of the Brits watch The Who live at Glastonbury last night? They were *AMAZING* and this is just wierd, but I found myself strangly attracted to Daultrys arms LOL. And I wasn't the only one, the reporter person afterwards said 'wow, he must work out' LOL. I'm an arm fanatic :D

Good luck with the last exam tday Egg.

10. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

hey Ams.

Yeah I saw some of The Who concert last night. Absolutely amazing. Seriously, they are some band, forget all the new music the kids of today are into :D Roger Daltry's arms and in fact no other part of his body does it for me ;) But the man can sing.

Funny thing is tho - the one famous song of The Who's I don't actually like is 'Who are You' Typical eh! :D

I much preferred the original CSI theme - the one they used on season 1 DVD's in Europe.

The other two themes 'Won't Get Fooled Again' and 'Teenage Wasteland' - I LOVE, two classic songs! As I do The Kids are Alright, You Better you Bet, and the rest of 'em, superb songs, all apart from the theme song to my favourite show, hehe.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Congratulations on seeing "THE WHO" GameFace fabulous[​IMG] oldies but goodies ;) that's great! wasn't Roger amazing in "LL"?>>>>>>>>> here's a site where you can put in your comments about what you think of WP, it's a 5 total score and when I did it, he had 4.79 rating :eek: not bad, but lets get it up to 5!

CLICK HERE

12. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, I watched them too from Glastonbury. They were brilliant!

We are totally flooded in Sheffield tonight. People are being washed away by bursting river banks - and are dying... it's totally unbelievable here. Sea rescue helicopters are saving people from buildings half a mile away. We are all really shocked by what's going on. I bet we'll be on your news world wide.

It started off as a laugh, getting sent home from school. I was joking about having a bath and then a Billy marathon... but I can't turn BBC News 24 off...

Properly, and totally, unbelievable... :eek:

13. eggbe4thechicken

I miss everything. :( Stupid chemistry. *grumbles* Oh, and thanks for the good luck wish, but...didn't help much if you catch me. :rolleyes: *prepares for gap year* :lol:

^^^ WTF?! It's been raining here, but not that bad, although the weather peeps have been saying that it won't stop raining until Thursday! What on earth has happened to summer? :( You in a nice solid building BF? :rolleyes:
    I was gonna give my pony a bath tomorrow, but if the weather's gonna get worse, maybe it's not such a good idea.

Browsing the WPAP again. :p
    On 19th July 2004 the Sun TV magazine said:

"It's been confirmed that US drama CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, starring William L petersen as Gil Grissom, Will be filming in London in September. Forensic wizard Gil and at least one member of his team will leave Las Vegas for the UK. The episode will be screened on Five in January 2005."

Thought it was quite relevant to what they are saying at the mo. :p I'd love it if they came to England. :D

...if they do it right of course. ;)

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2004? :confused: that's a long time ago.. and if they do film there, it will be on our 'files' news for this next season 8, and it's 108 here today, as long as we're discussing the weather, I hope the poor cast won't be starting here in July they'll toast it's even hotter in July last year it got up to 120 :eek:

15. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

er...i got distracted by my sister playing her game (she's playing fatal frame 2 2nd time threw) so i forgot really what i was going to say, and what exactly eeryone was talking about, and i admit im lazy to reread. but i remember you guys mentioning if he said your name...i think he (grissom) said mine in the first season....Melissa lol...twas the episode i think when he got rejeected by teri for ruining their date hahahahaha., what a weirdo who wouldnt forgive him and ravage him right there on the spot? *sighs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.