Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

You're welcome. I'm of the "cabriolet" persuasion. :)

I'm terribly busy with real life so I can only can visit sporadically. Good for the thread to be sustained.

Any news of SM's future Miami involvement?

Ciao.

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I check her website every day, but I expect we'll hear the announcement (if there is one) from another source before it appears at her place. She probably can't say anything about it til its official somewhere else.

Tally, are you in the UK? I have only been here a couple years, but have never heard the term cabriolet. Is THAT what those crazy people driving through the winter slush and ice with the top down call their vehicles? :D

3. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

wow!
    I missed a lot, My father had the terrible idea to redecorate whole the 'computer-room'. I came home a few days ago and the computer didn't stand where he was supposed to be! well happy end, the computer works and I can come here to catch up.
    My favourite H/Y moments :
    Big-brother-kiss
    hurricane-anthony-H-being-uncomfortacle
    Blood-brothers-talk
    you didn't need me after all-scene ( also when H tells rick he will kill him if he touches her again :D)
    Body count ( H bleeding)

I want to see H kiss Y, I want him to kiss her spontanious, and I would love it if somebody, like Caleigh or Alex see it and smiles. :D

Well if there were other questions, I'll first have to read them, I'm back in the game

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thanks for the Sofia info.

No, I'm currently not in the UK. Quite a few of the car dealers in the UK have cabriolets in their line up and "cabriolet" is common use terminology (check out the UK websites) e.g. Audi A4, Volkswagen New Beetle Cabriolet, Ford Focus coupe-cabriolet, Porsche 911 Turbo cabriolet etc

Yes, I like cars. Yes, I have done the "driving through the snow with the roof down" bit :)

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

*waves*

Hello! Wow, this thread has been wonderfully lively. Not sure if I will be able to catch up completely, but all this talk of cabriolets (indeed a common term in the UK) has really got my attention. Especially the Audi A4, wow, lovely car. One day, when I win the lottery..... ;) Actually, in an attempt to make this on topic, I think I can see H in a car like that as he is a classy guy. Well, not his evil twin Hector, I mean the real H here. :)

Speaking of Yelina in a bathing suit, I have always thought how wonderful it would be for H to see Yelina either in a stunning dress/bathing suit or just stepped out from the shower in a robe etc, just to see the look on his face. It would be priceless. Poor chap really would not know what to do with himself or know where to look. :D

6. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Hi Lucy, glad to see you back! It doesn't feel right without you around. To tell you the truth - and I don't mean anything insulting here - I think of you as the 'mom' of this thread. :) You gently guide us, keep us in line, and give us pretty presents! :)

If I could have any car I wanted from the UK, it would be a Bentley. As long as I'm dreaming, I might as well do it big. :D

I have often dreamt of H seeing Y as she comes out of the shower in a towel. In my wickedest moments, she loses the towel! :devil:

Also, what if she's investigating a modeling agency for instance, and goes undercover, and H sees her in something beautiful.

7. Lucy

Aw, thanks for the welcome back and no offence taken at all! ;) Infact, I quite like the sentiment. I suppose I have never really thought of myself in those terms, apart from the fact that I have always been here!

Bentleys are beautiful - they almost don't even seem like a car at all, if that makes sense.

Okay, so we could change the words around a bit here....

[​IMG]

Y: I haven't had my shower, er, sorry, coffee yet. ;)

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

ooooo, Luce. You have a naughty side, too!

9. Lucy

Oh, absolutely! ;) It sneaks out occasionally in a kind of subtle way. :devil:

10. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

I can see someone from Ray's undercover past to kidnap Y during the middle of the night in a beautiful long nightgown, H going crazy and the whole team doing all that they can to try and locate her. Finding her in that sexy gown after hours of sweat (a two episode) and after realizing that he almost lost her :eek: to finally admit his feelings & Y hers.
    Something like what happend to Nick (CSI) and to Catherine's daughter. I think they should involve the whole team, we need a bit of time for locating her and after all that quite a few minutes for a nice ending. :lol:

11. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

What about a fancy party,a wedding of a team member
    Y walks in, H is talking to somebody, but is totally distracted when Y comes in. He can't stop starring at her,
    just like in simple man
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/sofie_freak/NDVD_2645.jpg
    and when she notices him she smiles. They walk towards eachother and the first thing H says is: euh, you, you look beautiful :D
    well, I think that would be a nice start for those two :cool:

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

YAY Lucy is back :D *make happy dance*...

well, well ... i think that with naughty screencaps and comments is the best way to excuse ur absence this few days... keep going this way... :p

starfan1 and ment_to_be lovely H/Y scenarios/ideas - we want something more then 'eyesex' right ?! ;)

re cars ... uhhh i want to order one Volvo S80 for me ... er... if some one win lottery :lol:

13. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

We certainly do want more than eyesex. I certainly want something by the end of the 3rd epi in S6. That is a long enough wait for me? :cool:
    And as I said before any scenario would do? :cool:

14. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Welcome back Lucy!

I can so see that happening! (Well at least in my head! Lots of fun stuff going on in there ;) ) :lol:

I'd take a cabriolet any day. Hmmm there's a record pot in the lottery this week... Maybe if I win that!? Okay so I would need someone to drive it, but hey perfect reason for hiring a gorgeous chauffeur, right? ;) :devil:

15. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

welcome back Lucy like the pic and the naughty thoughts :devil:

how about H on a motor bike something like a Harley,that would be so cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.