The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Tuesday's episode was pretty good. One of the best parts was when Tony and Ziva were making fun if Finch. I like how Tony excused himself to head back to the car.

I felt bad for McGee. It seemed everytime he turned around he was getting blamed for something. I was happy for him when he got to redeem himself at the end by finding out where the money went.

I noticed that Abby's new assistant looked a little familiar. I wonder if we're going to be seeing more of her assistant in the future?

Each week Ziva seems to be growing on me. Sheppard is a different story. I just don't care for her right now.

I tried to see if I could find any after you posted that, but I was unable to find any. Michael Weatherly Fans has some caps of Tony's scene with Kate, but they only show Tony.

Has anybody read the blog that Pauley(Abby) has on the NCIS page at CBS.com? I read the first few and it was pretty interesting. On one entry she mentions how she doesn't have a tv so she watches the show at Michael Waetherly's house. And sometimes they all get together to watch it.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't know why I haven't posted this, but... when I filmed my first movie, Lauren Holly sarred in it. I was an extra in this film, back in 2002. I'll post a picture later.

Shane

3. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I'm not a big fan of Jenny Sheppard either. She doesn't really fit with the whole theme of the show, and she's just plain uptight. Ziva however, I love. She's funny, she interacts with the other agents really well, and she provides she show with a little something extra that I think it's been missing.

4. 915

915 CSI Level One

I missed the episode last week, because of my stupid Choir Concert! I missed almost all of last season, but I love this show, and I've got to watch the episode on Tuesday!

5. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Great ep tonight with Gibbs and the kid. Then at the end we have the flashback to him and his daughter. Wow! I'm really liking this season.

6. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

awesome episode tonight! that scene at the end with Gibbs and his daughter? was awesome and creepy at the same time. And I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this or not but I think that Chip looks a lot better without the mustache, dont you guys?

7. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Last night's episode:

My first thoughts are that is an adorable kid. Usually child actors can generally get on my nerves (there are exceptions to this such as Dakota Fanning when she appeared on CSI years ago) but I thought he did a good job. I did want to hear someone say (since they were comparing him to Gibbs) that he was a lot nicer than Jethro. :D

Chip....not sure what his place is. I do think it's neat they brought him in from JAG, but I just feel sorry for him. I also don't see him very needed and I feel sorry for the character. However, he looks a good deal better WITHOUT the moustache!!

The case. I'm becoming so jaded. I knew the assistant had something to do with it. I also suspected the officer who showed up at NCIS but was expecting him to pass along the information that the boy was staying with Gibbs. Ziva's role, though I do like her, seems to just use her for comic relief with her stereotypical misuse of common American phrases. Then when the plot line suits them, they suddenly pull out the whole "Ziva being a spy" so she can use her super covert powers to get the evidence they needed or, in this case, get the witness to talk. Why couldn't they just hire her as a Jewish NCIS agent who is proud of her heritage and has lived over in the middle east as part of her job for a time?

What's funny to me, is there are many articles lately about NCIS making headway with the ratings and how it's jumped to 5th place I believe. What upsets me is I think the writing this season so far is not so good.

8. RBC

RBC Coroner

I loved last night's episode.
    The kid was really good. I loved it how he looked a lot like Gibbs. Also had to laugh when he hit the kidnapper in the nuts :lol:
    Chip, i don't like him. He's a bit weird (better without the moustache).
    I actually like Ziva's wrong American expressions, it sometimes makes a situation a bit more funny. Although I would want to have Kate back, I think she's a great addittion to the cast.

I love this season so far, it's a really good season.

9. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

Spic & Spam...I LMAO!!! I thought the kid was so cute, Abby's right, he was a mini Gibbs...haha

10. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Last night's episode was... predictable. I knew right from the beginning that they weren't going to deprive that adorable little boy of his father.

I'm not articularly fond of Chip. He seems to be in the way, although he's much better looking sans mustache.

As for next week... I REALLY hope that Ziva and Tony don't become a couple/thing/one-nighter because that's just so un-NCIS-like (wierd phrasing I know, but I couldn't think of a better term). I just think it's not something that seems like it would normally be put on the show, and that it would get inthe way and become just plain annoying.

11. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I don't necessary mind Ziva and Tony being a couple (I wanted Kate and Tony to get together) but I do think it's too soon. However, I get that Ziva pays more attention to Tony than she lets on. It's just me.

I am not fond of Chip either, but I think he could probably add more to the show than just be someone that Abby snipes at.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I wouldn't mind being a "mini Gibbs" :lol:

13. RBC

RBC Coroner

It just struck me that the all women Tony hits on during a case, turn out to be involved in it :lol:

14. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

wow, you know what, I never realized that, but it is so true. Poor Tony, can never go past a week or so with any girl.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think Tony needs a one-to-one with Gibbs. Gibb dislikes him so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.