Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

I haven't actually watched that episode, have to watch it if it's on tonight--yay!!!I watched the clips of the GSR moments of course, though ;) Actually, I think I said this before also, but there's a commentary of that scene that Omaetoy has on her site, and someone says (one of the producers?): "these two are great together" for that scene. Makes me happy :D

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Grisslybear, yeah it was on Spike TV tonight so you should get the episode. It has quite a bit of Grissom/Sara time in it and I had never really paid attention to that before until you told me about that moment. :D

3. grisslybear

Yeah I guess it's on at 8 pm here. Will watch, thanks for the heads up, LadySara! :)

4. FrogBag

FrogBag Hit and Run

Just finished watching Alter Boys, and Compulsion before that.

There was this moment that I loved in the former, when Gil realizes their suspect's brother's past. His interaction with Sara in that scene is excellent.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry
    but which one is Alter Boys?Is there another name for it?

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

hey elenerm. Alter Boys is from season 2 (it the ep straight after SDD) - the the ep where one brother is killing people but getting his younger brother to bury the bodies - and it's the younger brother that gets caught and charged with murder. Grissom gets quite involved in the case - he's pretty much the only one who believes that the younger brother didn't commit the murders, but by the time he figures it out, the DA won't change the charges against him - another Grissom gets emotional over a kid ep - they do happen more often than we think.

There's another lovely scene between Gris and Sara in that ep - in the morgue (such a romantic place... :lol: )

GRISSOM: What about the neck? Any fibers in the wound?

SARA: You told me to wait for you.

GRISSOM: Well, that hasn't stopped you yet.

SARA: I did observe some fibers in the wound. I didn't collect them, though.

GRISSOM: Be my guest.

If memory serves, Sara does this cute little grin thing when she tells him she 'observed' some fibers... :D

And hey guys, i just thought of something. This is the next ep after Scuba Doobie Doo - and Grissom deliberately touches Sara - much like Sara deliberately touches Grissom in SDD - only he didn't use an excuse like 'chalk'... Just a little food for thought...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks forensic girl for the info
    guess i have to revisit the early episodes

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey GSRers - I've just been over at the Butterfly Squad thread at YTDAW and spotted two pics that I thought I'd share with you (they were posted a couple of weeks ago, but I've been neglectful of late and only just saw them...) Now we have butterflies named after both our geeks...

Sara's Longwing (Heliconius sara fulgidus)
    and
    Gilbert's Flasher (Astraptes alector)

Squeeeeeeee! :D

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Those butterflies are beautiful and the names, all I can say is Awwwwwwww.

Yes, I loved the morgue scene in Altar Boys. Sara does give this huge grin when she talks about observing the fibers in the victims neck and he gives his smirk I love. I think it was cute she was trying to refrain herself and let him have the lead. I think she wanted him to have control.

Good point made about this being the episode after SDD. I never put two and two together. You are right though he didn't need the excuse to touch her. Maybe he felt after she touched him, he felt it was alright. That if he touched her she was going to be okay with that.

I was looking through the episode caps of Unfriendly Skies and found this picture I was really thought was so them. At work but the you can see the flirt. Its like they held on to the piece of equipment to keep contact.

[​IMG]

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Ooooh, I love all there interactions in Unfriendly Skies. So cute and flirty.

Here's the morgue scene from Alter Boys - i capped the cute bit...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Awwww you rock forensicsgirl. Thank you for posting the morgue scene. Its funny how you go all this time and still find little things in GSR that you have missed. I can't believe I never knew about the morgue scene or the arm touch until last night. I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in the bigger episodes like Butterflied etc., I forget to watch some of the other ones.

SPOILER
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    I saw a new preview for Secret and Flies last night and too me looks like there could be a fair amount of Grissom and Sara screen time. Some sceens looked like they were in the same room together. So we can only hope to get a little hint of something. :D 11 hours 15 minutes to go til new CSI.

For anyone who had not seen it here is the arm touch scene.

Altar Boys Arm Touch

12. grisslybear

I love that scene too..."Well that hasn't stopped you yet"--what a great line. He knows how devoted Sara is to her job and how she does it once she sets her mind on something, and I'm sure he finds it sexy...errm...I meant, a great quality for a CSI to have. :D

And Unfriendly Skies bathroom scene is easily one of my top5 GSR scenes. I love it when Sara surprises Grissom in some way. I sometimes hope Ken Fuller makes an appearance in the show and drives Grissom crazy with jealousy. Maybe he'd tell him: "oh, Sara and I go way back..." :D

13. martini

martini CSI Level One

haha and his source then. I never heard of it and I always wondered if it was a lie or not :p and if you watch that scene closely you will see a blooper, when he stand outside the room and then the camera changes the angle and then poof he is inside ...like he s superman in a flash of a second ;) :eek:

14. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

woohoo not long now before the next eppy is shown :D and Grissom is very much a superman :lol:

15. brandie

brandie Prime Suspect

I love watching for flubs like that! You see them a lot in the early seasons :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.