Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I'm back again, and just registered on the Sandle forum! :)

Love the SPOTD, there's so much love in her eyes - well, at least I see it and I'm sure you see it, too! ;)

Sandle Quotes of the Day

Where there is the greatest love, there are always miracles.
    ~ Willa Cather

You know you are in love
    when you see the world in her eyes,
    and her eyes everywhere in the world.

~ David Levesque

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

SandleDL, what eppy is your icon from? I've looked everywhere for it.

Love all the quotes in here guys! And the pictures are awesome as well!

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Radical, the icon is from "4x4", season 5 I think.

I've just made my first posts at the Sandle forum, I really like it!
    I need to get on with my ff, and I've also got an idea for a dirty thoughts story in mind - I haven't written a Sandle songfic yet, would be cool^^ and I love Bryan Adams' "Before the night is over"
    Hey baby - i got someone n' you got someone too
    hey baby - i don't know what we're gonna do
    how can something wrong feel so right
    c'mon baby - hold on tight...

:devil:

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch3 - Living Doll (2) New things

She never came to see me since that day . It hurts … I lost her forever to him .. to him . I hate my life , my job . Too many illusions , too many lies . Why the hell I never told her I love her ? I would have been so much better . Maybe she wouldn’t have married him . But after what I’ve seen in her eyes , it looked like she loved me too … that she realized she did a mistake . But , I don’t know , today I’ll go out of hospital . In three days … three days … I go back to work . And I’ll have to see them together . It’s a curse , like I said before . To have her near me and to be far away from her heart . I really don’t understand Sara …. But maybe is all about love . I really think she loves Grissom , because after knowing her for so long I believe she’ll marry only from love . But now I told her … hell what a idiot was I ! I really should have kept my mouth shout . To make a secret of this . My love .

Someone told me one day that I was born under a lucky star , that I’m smart and things like it . But , where is my luck now ? It just disappeared . I’ll give all that I have in my life just for a chance with Sara … to turn back time . To make her love me . But I know I can’t .Faith made the choice and for me she chose sufferance . But I wonder if she ever had a doubt before saying yes . Only a little one .

Me and my hopeful thoughts . No , I bet she didn’t have because else she’d never marry . What can in say ? I’ll have to wish them a happy life together .

….

I am back to work . Today . I don’t want to go , but I have to because Grissom asked me to . But I wanna talk to Sara for a moment and find out what I need to find out . I enter the lab and everyone greets me . They say I’m a hero … but what if they knew I’m a coward ? Such a coward … I never had the guts to tell the woman I love about my feelings until it was too late … so I’m no hero . Just an idiot , a fool . I’m pathetic . I cry here for things I never did … like I want to turn back time . Impossible .

I’m going to enter the break room and probably I’ll see them together . I wonder if she told him about what I said , but probably she didn’t . But it’ll hurt so much seeing her with another man . But if she’ll be happy I’ll be happy to . But her reaction at the lab is haunting me , it didn’t seem that I was totally indifferent to her . Like … she always thought otherwise and my words messed up her world .

I enter the break room . She’s talking to Grissom . Her husband . Nick and Warrick are talking to Cath . They don’t seem to observe me . I take a deep breath and greet them . Nick and Catherine jump to their feet to welcome me . She just turns her head and looks at me . I can see pain in here eyes . After hours of talking with the guys , sharing cases and such , they leave one by one . Grissom , Cath , Nick , Warrick .

Sara doesn’t leave . After Nick steps out , she see that I wanna leave too . She puts in front of me . Like she wants to tell me something . I take a seat .

“What is it ?” I ask her .

“You were saying the truth ? ” she looks into my eyes and sees confusion “at the hospital … you told me you love me …”

“I did , yeah”

“You weren’t lying ?”

“No , I love you”

“You know , Greg , it hurts … so much … because … I love you too you know ?”

“What … Sara .. it can’t be … you don’t see ? If you loved me you wouldn’t have marry him ! “ I yell “and when you ran from the hospital … that isn’t love Sara … ”

“Greg” she takes my face in her hands “look into my eyes . I love you ! ”

“Then why you married him ?”

……

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

You didn't vote even though you have a suggestion in the poll and you said addicted twice in 2 seperate posts? :lol: For what it's worth, I voted for your suggestion: Sandle-love is so Addictive... Addicted yet?
    Light-hearted and cute, just like this ship.

Sabser, your name is Jessica? Aww, I liked calling you Sab. Jessica is too common (no offense. I also have a common name and I detest it.) You're special and uncommon, Sab ...and your icon creeps me out (that's not really related to the "common" thing but I had to say)! :eek:

Oh and the recent SPOTD: cuteyful! I don't remember that scene, but kudos, Eva.

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I've got a question guys: I'm searching for this scene when Sara and Greg are in the break room, I suppose, and she smiles at him? Do you know which scene I mean? Which epi is it? Need it for my new vid ;)

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Do you mean the one where Greg enters, waves at Sara and then she smiles back? If so, then it's from 'Sounds of Silence', season one. :)

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

ericloca, fiction needs to be posted in the Fanfiction Forum, not in the Shipper threads. So, from now on, please do not post them here. Thanks ;)

9. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Loved the new chapter Danni! Poor Greg, and now Sara loves him but shes married to another! *Dramatic sigh*

Only 3 more pages to go! When does the voting close? I can't wait to see what our new thread title will be! It was way to hard picking just one! :(

YAY! The Sandle Forum is operational, I'm off to join now! :D

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I joined the Sandle Forum too; it's awesome. :D

For the thread title, so far there isn't one title that's going really well. Perhaps we should put up a new poll with the titles that got picked twice; Sandle-love is so addictive... Addicted yet? / Smiles don't lie / Destiney entwined, always connected ? Otherwise we might not have a title yet when we're up to our next thread.

Anyway, to start the Sandle discussion again: let's talk about Sandle scenes we love, but that could've been better. Such as the 'I could really, really kiss you'. If only he hadn't turned away... And oh! Greg was the very first who suggested to help Sara when she was suspended in 'Nesting Dolls'... why didn't HE go to her? Why didn't she tell her story to him? Maybe she did. We just didn't see it. ;)

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Butterflied)

[​IMG]

... Does this need any comment? OMG. SANDLE LOVE. :D

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Wow , Eva , one of the perfect Sandle scenes ! Hell , I love his eyes and the look in his eyes ! Go Sandle !

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I would post the poll, guys... but I have no idea how! Can someone include all the titles that have been voted for--whether it's 1 vote or 2! Thanks guys!

And THANK YOU for joining The Sandle Forum! I hope to see you guys there more! ;)

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello everyone!! :D I just want to let you guys know that I am the only one who had a perfect score in our test! :eek: :D I am so thrilled. Hehe! :)

And I joined in the forum. :) I love it. Light Bluish Blue. :lol: Hehe! :) Good job, Del. :)

:lol: Tehee! :) Well, Umm.. I dont want to vote for my own thread name suggestion. Hehehe! :) (Weird eh? :lol:) Thanks for voting for it though. I saw two votes. And I voted too. :D Finally! :lol: I voted for From If to When. I can't believe I missed that before. *rips hair form head* I really like it. :)

Yeah. Me too, Hes. :) I also think it's kind of creepy. Hehehe! :D And Eva, I just love that pic. :D

*off to the sandle thread*

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congrats on the test, Pau sweetie! :) I'm so glad that you liked it! =D As well as the forum! It literally took my AGES to fix it! Forums can be a bitch. :lol:

I hope everyone is doing well, I don't know who makes this... but here we go:
    [​IMG]

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks Del. :D And even though it took you a long time to fix it, it was worth it. It's a very nice forum. :D And I love that graphic. :D He'll definitely do everythiing for her. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.