Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

well my new question.... let`s just imagine that TPTB decide to bring back Horatio NY past... i don`t like a lot this plot line, but anyway what do u think guys... what will happen with H/Y relationship... can this help H go through his child nightmare with Yelina by his side or again this can lead to secrets in H/Y lifes - of course H excuse will be that he again try to protect his sis-in-law...

hehe this give me nice idea for TPTB, why they to not bring Yelina back... and this time around her charatcer to have some mystery/secrets, i bet H won`t leave this alone till don`t find out what is happen in Yelina life... more time for H/Y together, more chance for kiss scene...

also long time ago... this wasn`t even spoiler... but have some kind of rumours that H have ex-wife... what about if we see her .... did Y will get jealous , why H divorce her... and how all this will effect over H/Y relationship... ?!

2. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

I would hate for them not to bring Y back. At this time I am always wondering whether they will bring her back or not. It is something that I would love to see. Eventhough I am a romantic at heart I would not want the show to turn into a soap but I do think that H/Y make a wonderful team.

After all this waiting I don't really care which plot they use but that they do get them together. H should make the first move. He wanted to before but knew that his bro was still alive and he looked as though he felt he was doing something wrong. Bro is no longer around so now he should make the first move and take what he has always wanted, and she should not hold back, go with H the man she always wanted.

There would be nothing wrong with a little jealousy and a little background secret, they should just not drag it too long we have been waiting a long time already. The end has to be the one we all want H/Y TOGETHER. :)

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I have 3 things I hope for!

- Don't ever kill off either H or Y.
    - Bring Yelina back full time.
    - Get them together before the series finale.

4. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Yeah, I knew that the character 'Horatio' was named (by his his 'mother') after the writer. But I think that the writers or whom ever it is that decides what the characters' names should be had Hamlet's Horatio in mind. At least as well. They do mention that Horatio was the first CSI... (I think it is in the epi with the woman who has been poisoned by something radioactive and she doesn't die until the end? I think. :rolleyes: )

By the way: Happy Sankt Hans to all! ;)

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think Y will stand by him on this one, and I don't think he will try keeping it secret from her. He did mention it to even Stetler and that little oy Danny in 'Collision' so I think H's not proud of it but he doesn't go out of the way to hide it either.

I like that idea, provided it doesn't turn too much into a soap opera!

Personally I don't like the ex-wife idea, cos I don't see H as the kind of guy who would divorce someone simply cos he's too nice and obligated. It had to be initiated by the ex, but then it raises alot of other questions as to what happened. Angain too much baggage already for H so I'd rather they not go there.

But I think we all agree H has to be the one to make the first move this time. Y's been waiting too long and she deserves some happiness and reciprocation for her patience with H.

You know what I'd love? To see and learn more about Y's past and family, cos we know all about H but close to nothing about Y.

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

starfan1 welcome to H/Y thread, hope u`ll have fun here :)

sorry Lunalove, maybe i don`t understand ur post right ;) yep in epi ' Dead Woman Walking' we have this quote - re H been the first CSI... even me sometimes make this connection with "Hamlet' - in meaning H ask in his head some eternal questions like "To move with Yelina or to not move" .... come on H now is ur turn ...

Hrockz i agree that at some points Horatio NY past can make H&Y more closer and even to make H at last talk open with Yelina. But somehow for me H again will try to defend Yelina and Ray Jn, coz of this 'hard childhood' that her hubby had long time ago. yes this can give a lot answer why Ray Sn. go on the wrong side, but for me this can make H look 'weak' or 'ashamed', coz of his family and some of his actions ... for me this can be the next barrier between H/Y (why not and Ray Jn. to act his ages and make some problems), and this way our fav cannon won`t become too soup if TPTB decide to move forward with them

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Welcome starfan1 to our thread.

I still don't see how H can try to protect her from his past, cos there's nothing to protect. But maybe he is ashamed that he killed his Dad and all that. So he might try to keep the fact from her. And she'll think he has more secrets from her. Well let's see how tptb handle that. What's important is they get together then the possible interesting storylines can take place.

Fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1217666&page=0&vc=#Post1217666

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

WELL. . . .lots to talk about!

I never saw this part, but I've heard a little about it, and for me its as bad as the M debacle. Enough, already. Too, too much. Any sane person would realize the need for therapy and get some as quickly as possible. (Damn, I better find those surreal eye glasses before the new season starts. . .)
    I have thought of lots of senarios for Ys past, and would like to know her story, too. She is from Columbia, and that right there suggests all kinds of possibilities. Unfortunately, I don't know whether tptb would tell us about her, 'cause it's really all about him, isn't it? That really burns me, 'cause I think she's just as interesting a character as he is.

Welcome Starfan1!

I like that word 'eyesex'!!!

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think so too. There's alot of petential there so let's keep everything crossed and hope tptb bring her back and do something good about SM's character.

Me too. H and Y have eyesex all the time and they're really really good at it. Someone should post a screencap of them doing that eyesex thing, they like do it so often when they look at each other.

And another H/Y song, by Rascal Flatts. Again I posted it before but it's so H/Y especially that last scene from '10-7' when H watches Y leave with Ray Sr.

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
    That don’t bother me
    I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
    I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
    Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
    There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
    But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
    Was being so close
    And having so much to say
    And watching you walk away
    And never knowing
    What could have been
    And not seeing that loving you
    Is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
    But I’m doin’ It
    It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
    Still Harder
    Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
    But I know if I could do it over
    I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
    That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
    Is being so close
    And having so much to say
    And watching you walk away
    And never knowing
    What could have been
    And not seeing that loving you
    Is what I was trying to do

I'm saying that loving you
    That’s what I was tryin' to do

There's so much left unspoken by these two it's time they got it all out in the open and said it to each other.

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

time ago Rick tell H to go see doc (re Speed death), why not now in S6 Yelina to be the one how will save H from his demons re make him go on therapy ;) I`m all for this scenario :devil:

btw i too don`t like at all H NY past, but we need new subject discuss right ?! :p

i agree with u guys that Yelina is interesting charatcer and have big potential her part to be more developed. yes all is about H in this tv show - but we know that TPTB go over the top ... and i like this time H to be present in new light, coz of Yelina past/history... she is his better half... i`m wonder how far H can go to 'save' this part of his life... we need the Real H... so i won`t mind for little angst in Yelina character ;)

thanks for this lovely lyrics Hrockz :)

lets see 'eyesex' screencaps ... hummmm what about this :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

epi "best defence"

11. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Thank you all for my welcome, still fresh at all this but I am sure I will enjoy it here. :)

At times I'm so skeptical of whether she will be back or not. :confused:
    H/Y have to be together and I hope that there isn't a series finale planned. After all this waiting I would hate for it to be a romance movie ending "I loveyou, I love you. THE END"

There has to be more case solving together, eyesex, hand holding, hugging and definitely some kissing. It can be all be done without turning the show into a soap. I'm sure. I'm dying for her to be back and for the wheels to start rolling, not too fast, not too slow. :cool:

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

No worries Pusher, anyway I could have been more precise! And my God you crack me up with that ''To move...'' :lol: Priceless!
    Btw - I'm watching my second BSG epi as I type, so I'm gonna go... ;)

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ hum words like 'to move' or 'eyesex' usually only make my dirty mind to work more and more ... but i can resist ... i can :devil: anyway i`m glad that everything is ok :) wow when Lucy come back and see new BSG fan, she will be a lot happy - what great tv show, isn`t it?! ;)

starfan1 ur not alone - all guys here want the same things from S6 CSI Miami - keep everything cross :) we don`t want much after all - little more screen time for Yelina and of course all of this to make sense...

for me will be enough if we only see H touch Y curl hair and say something like - "I miss u" ... or Yelina get sprain her leg and H knelt down takeing care for her ankle with ice package .... but more will love to see Yelina touch H lips and say "hush... i know i know... just kiss me " (or - 'pls just stop with this silly/corny open one liners' :lol:)

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I, for one, would like to see that situation the other way around to where H falls down (maybe while running to help Yelina with an heavy object or something like that) and Yelina offers him her hand to pull him back up. The same could be said for the entire H character concept: Yelina picks H up from when he fell from Nerd H (an affectionate title, I can assure you) to Super H (his low point, I'm sure we can all agree), and he comes back up as Nerd H (including a full metamorphosis back to solid-coloured shirts, with all of his striped shirts fading into oblivion). They support each other: I'm thinking Yelina's a different person from H as well, just like he's not the same without her.

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ ur right the first thing Yelina must do is to change H wardrobe ;) i so much miss the blue, green and white shirts. he look so cool in them - maybe Lucy will say that he is 'sexy as socks on a rooster'. :lol:

btw how to translate Nerd H - in meaning what mean this word Nerd - i think i'll like it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.