The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Yeah, I always think people are looking at me and laughing at how I look. Laughing at my clothes, my figure, my face.
    I also dont have confidence in a few part time jobs ive had so I have to quit as it gets too much. I just wish people could give you a chance, it takes about 3 or 4 months in jobs or making friends to really show my true colours, but thats a bit late for some people, they just see me as a quiet freak. :(

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

i never wear make up just isnt me tbh
    i am soooooo paranoid its unreal lol whenever someone laughs and it could be innocently at a friends joke id think they're laughing at me probably because im insecure about how i look

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I DO wear make up because I don't like the way I look. :rolleyes: I can't leave the house without make up, well not without foundation anywho.

I'm not paranoid, people do actually laugh at me. I go to a really bitchy school, well I did, I've left now. :)
    Yeah, but the nice people ask me if I'm feeling ill, or if I'm having trouble sleeping, that sort of thing, the horrible ones just look disgusted. :rolleyes:
    Yep, and people wonder why I hate leaving the house. :rolleyes:

4. Alien_from_mars

Make up isnt a problem for me, I wear little make up to college, but I do need to wear it, to make me feel better about myself.
    When I go out places tho I do need to wear alot more, im terrible at putting make up on, though. Get my sister to do it for me. :)

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I have to wear make up to feel pretty. Which doesn't work anyway because I have a self-image problem. Actually I have a personality disorder. See that was like two secrets in one?

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I feel prettier when I wear makeup, but half the time I don't wear it. I run out of time, I don't feel like it, I want to take the extra 15 minutes to sleep in etc.

I like to show off my arms, but when someone checks me out, I get really mad and say that I will never show my arms again, which I end up doing again. So random :p

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Okay, I like to wear really good make up. Only the kind that enhances my natural look, not cover it up and make me someone that doesn't even exist. That's why I am afraid to wear make up every day. I am afraid that I could become obssessed(and I don't need anymore obssessions) and not show my natural self. So I wear it sometimes, but when I feel the time is right, like today!

8. Alien_from_mars

Im allergic to some kind of makeup, ive not figured out what it is yet, but it burns my skin. Im thinking its my foundation, but I am not changing it until I finish college. So ill just go in looking swollen. Better than nothing. :p

9. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

~I secretly despise extremely butch lesbians and I make fun of them with my girlfriend. I should feel bad about it, they're jsut humans after all, but I don't.

~I used to sleep with a picture of Jorja underneath my pillow because that somehow made me feel like she was there with me. Yes, I was lonely. :rolleyes:

~I skipped several classes last week just to stay in bed with my girlfriend.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I'm sort of the same way. In my gym class, it's all girls and I never really made friends with them. Actually I didn't at all. I was just the quiet one who never had a partner for activities. It actually took me like 4 months to feel a tiny bit comfortable with them.

11. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I've got a girlfriend! I've got a girlfriend! I've got a girlfriend!

Yeah, that's my secret now :D

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Congrats, SaraSidle_girl :)

LOL, I did the same thing...funny isn't that? :p

My big dark secret:

I have a secret crush on Britt, a German talk show host. She's the only reason I watch that crap of social scum. And I actually believe she's more beautiful now that she is pregnant =) (for those who don't know me: I have a baby/pregnancy obsession)

13. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Cool thread. My secrets, let's see, uh...

- I have a Social Anxiety Disorder. People always ask me why I get my migranes and talk fast and I can never sit still. I just tell them genetics screwed me over, because I'm embarassed to tell people because I'm afraid they'll really think I'm a freak. I mean, this girl in my English class thinks I'm a murderer because I was talking about the episode of CSI: New York where the guy cuts off the girls' eyelids and I said, "That's a cool signature. I think I'll use it if I ever become a serial killer." She looked at me like I was crazy. I am, but besides the point...

- I submitted a scholarship application for a program in Washington D.C. in the fall without my mom knowing. She'll find out the results when they call, while I'm in Italy...

- I snuck out of my house at midnight last week and rode my bike two miles to a friend's house and slept over there because it was her birthday party. I wasn't allowed to go, but I went anyway and headed home at 4:30 in the morning. I never went to sleep and had to take my Biology and Earth Science final exams in school.

14. Alien_from_mars

Butterflied92- you little rebel! :lol:

And about people thinking you are weird, that doesn't matter! They just don't understand your humour. :)

And Congrats to SaraSidle_girl! :D

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Congrats SaraSidle_Girl! Good Luck!

I'm super easy to offend. Like if someone says something about me and I hear them, I'll turn around and get on that person's case. I don't like people messing with me so, whatever.

I always wear foundation and concealer (sp?), usually mascara at least. I don't like how I look without it. I always clip my bangs back or wear a headband, because I only wear them down, when I sleep or when I have job interviews.

I'm a paranoid person. Like when I'm in a parking lot at night, even if it's crowded I'm scared someone's in/around my car. So I like jump on the gas and go.