Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

In Driven, when Marisol needed police protection, Horatio told her to go to his place. At the end of the episode, Marisol is back at the lab. "Marisol, I thought you'd be home." So, we didn't see Horatio's pad.

Jon's roll in Mystic River is small, but it is great. He has a great New York accent in it. :)

2. cityxstargazers

cityxstargazers Victim

Happilyhappy, I know he went to the hospital, but there is no indication he actually visited Ryan. It seems more like he just went to get the report from Eric. What a wasted opportunity.

Re S6, they better do a huge Ryan storyline!

Oh, and I saw him in SU2 recently, and can I say, I am so sad now? Honestly, his character on that is so much happier and less tense around the office, and I wish he could be that way in CSI:M.

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I thought that was his pad! Thanks for clearing that up.

I cannot wait to watch that movie. Oh yes he is so cute and adorkable in SU2. His character is a riot!

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

haha I loved Ryan on SU2 it made me laugh everytime I watched it. He studdered a lot and the other characters were mean to him.

5. HellsBells

A wasted opportunity, a wasted storyline, a missing scene.

I felt that the scene with Eric could have happened anywhere, and the fact that it happened at the hospital made it seem like he was there to see Ryan. After sending Eric on his way he goes to check up on Ryan, making sure he will be ok, then goes off to catch the shooter.

6. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I wonder if there are more, recent, hot pictures of Togo anywhere. There's just something about him that makes me go, "wow."

7. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

What I like more about him? Hmm, probably his eyes. Along with the smile :rolleyes:

In "Nailed" I always thought they could have put more people going to see him at the hospital, especially a certain one :p, but well, they already had Alexx in there, to play the motherly scene (lovely :)), and Eric, which is actually understandable at some point. The episode is focused on their frienship/relationship, and they had to show it, that scene was not out of place, in my opinion, though it could have happened in other place, too.

I would love to watch SU2, just to see him playing a different character, to see the differences...And especially with a lighter character.

8. gregsgirl89

gregsgirl89 Pathologist

I really hope that he gets a better storyline next season

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey the other day I posted that csim was no longer the #1 show in the world, well my friend got back at me and said that csi LV is now the numeral uno one...I think it did have a way better season probably because the writters are in panic mode trying to beat Greys Anatomy in ratings. It seems csim writters have nothing to fear on MOnday nights, they manage to get Studio 60 gone. I'd say csim is probably like in 5th place now. I'm sure Lost and Greys Anatomy are probaly in the 2 & 3 spot and csiNY might even be ahead of miami now. Our writters better wake up and give us what we want....MORE TOGO and more togo background....

OK so here's a silly q's for everyone...What would we rather get on csim this season. A. family background on Ryan or B. a shirtless Ryan??? Man that's a hard one for me and I think I'll have To Go with B.

Heather that isn't a New Yorker accent JOn has in M/R it's a Boston aceent. He did an interview where he said they were really looking for people with the Boston accent so he let it rip during his interview and got the part.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I'd rather see a background on Ryan. We know his parents left him their lawn mower, unless he was being sarcastic. Wow. That's so much considering he's been on the show for 3, going on 4 seasons. And if he took his shirt off, what if we were all disappointed? Then all the fun of wanting him shirtless would be gone.

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I would like to see his past cause with him naked you can just put one of his pictures on the body of Jake Gyllenhall(sp?) In the web show Cute With Chris they did that. Here's the link to the vid
    Cute with Chris

12. HellsBells

Ah, I'm horrible with New England accents. Give me a southern accent and I can distinquish which state you are from easily. Oh, well.

I'm probably going to be the only crazy one here and say that I would like to have more background for Ryan. Yes, a shirtless Togo is nice, but I have a fantastic imagination, and will survive without seeing him shirtless. Yeah, THAT'S how bad I want to see a background story for Ryan. I turn down the opportunity to see a shirtless Togo.

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well know couldn't we have a backstory that contained maybe a pic of Ryan shirtless?? Seriously - I would also prefer the backstory.....but for know how about less jackets and more tight fitting shirts :devil:!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Jon has finally come out of hiding...He went to the premier of the live free die hard movie in which his buddy Justin Long is in. I'm sure everyone probably knew that but how many knew his g/f is in it also? Yes, a minor role I believe but I knew he'd be popping up at the premiers. I think he may have even been out of the country at the premiers for it but I can't find any pics of that yet..

I have to say WTF is up with his outfit..eh Jon at the premier of Live free Die hard in New York

another nice pic

Last note.... I think I too really deep down inside would prefer a good background story line of Ryan instead of a shirtless Ryan...BUT I have a feeling with the TPTB it would suck and leave me feeling ripped off. BUT I also fear that maybe seeing a shirtless Togo would also be a dissapointment..eh :eek:

15. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

I would prefer a background on ryan wolfe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.