Who is your fav cath/sara/sofie? Take the poll!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by xxcatherinexx, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seashore

Seashore Victim

Re: who is youe fav cath/sara/sofie? take the poll

Honestly, I like all of the female characters on the show. But given the strong emotions that follow Cath and Sara around like shadows, Sofia appeals more to me. I like that she's even tempered, level headed, and strong without feeling the need to throw her weight around. She goes to work, gets the job done with exemplary results, and never really lets you see her sweat, with the exception of A Bullet Runs Through It. I'd love to see her work more with Brass...they have a solid comraderie.

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

It's a very hard desision between Sara and Cath cause I like em both, they're awesome characters, buuut, i'm gonna have to go with Sara. :D

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, I think my icon says it all ;) I love Sara, since the onset, her sweetness, her unique voice and her style her love of children and how kind she is with them, and I cried she she took the time to bury the gorilla's ashes.. but she has spunk and can get ticked off too! at Ecklie.. she's a fantastic actress, & her choice in men! she stood by him, and through thick and thin & wanted him like forever, and she got him.. I admire that! :p and Cath is a great actress, and has had some unbeatable moments! Sofia.. HMMM, well, she's pretty much been shoved into the background in recent eps. and she's OK, not a fav. I think the other two are enough females for this show, and both soo different! both so incredible in their own ways!

4. marg_fan

marg_fan Dead on Arrival

Gee, I wonder who I voted for...

First is Catherine. She is fun, smart and oh so sexy. She is passionate about life and is her own woman.

Sofia is growing on me. At first she was just eye candy to move the story forward. Now she is one of the boys with a killer eye roll when things get out of hand.

Sara... Prior to the GSR she was a character with flaws but an important part of the team. This season she seems like a reflection of what she thinks Gil wants. She's too desperate for approval. She just didn't seem to exist this season as an individual.

5. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

I totally voted for catherine. i just love her personality. she's smart and sassy, funny and i think she's pretty cool. her background info is really interesting, from her and eddie, to everything w/ sam to how she used to be a stripper. i find her very easy to empathize w/.
    sara i like, but not as much as catherine. she just doesn't have the 'bling bling' (i LOVE that part from the 2nd epi) that cath does. sara is an interesting character tho, with her crazy family background story, and i think she is a vital character on the show. without her, the show's ratings would definitely drop.
    ok, sofia is definitely my least favorite. i don't think the show would be any different if she left, and personally i really don't care about her at all. cath is by far my favorite, but i do like sara. i like all of them, but sofia i could do w/o.

6. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

and i was just thinking along the lines of what spankme said. if i was involved in a case, i would want the catherine to be the csi to help me.

7. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

catherine..catherine..catherine...catherine..catherine
    she is the best eva :D......i like the bitchyness,sassyness :devil:,and she will go after what she want.dont whin bout nothing and will do anything for the team..... :D :D :)

8. Machika

Machika Victim

i vote for sara cause well she reminds me of myself in a way my second choice would be catherine and for sofia meh

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I voted Sara. I love Cath, but I relate ore to Sara, making her a top fave in my book.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i voted for Sara. i dont' mind Catherine, she's really strong.. but just in the last season or two, they've mixed up and screwed up her character. well, i think.

i don't really think Sophia fits. we dont' know alot about her and she just seems like... i dunno, different.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm with Drumchik lol. Catherine or Sofia? They're why I watch this show now. Not just because they're extremely hot, but because they bring a lot to the show. Catherine especially.

Err, I pick both! lol.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I voted Catherine. :)

13. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I love Sara and Sofia. If Catherine wouldn't look like a poster child for plastic surgery gone wrong I might like her, too.

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

coolcatz said it all for me:

Nothing to add! :D

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Man, this post cracked me up..... :lol:

Well, just look at my icon and you know who the winner is!
    My beautiful Sara *sigh* she`s the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.