Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Kat, loved the poem and the pic of the day, the quote matched it so well, it made me laugh. :D Aghhhh so many choices I nearly went insane! :eek:

I've got another poem, I'm really loving this quote site. :lol:

I Wait

I wait for you,
    anxious to see your face.

I stand and watch,
    looking for the first sign of your arrival.

I finally see you,
    I take a second look to make sure you're really there.

My pulse races and I crack a smile,
    this is what I've been waiting for.

You begin to approach,
    you say, "Sorry, I'm late."

I say, "No problem."
    But I think to myself, 'I'd have waited forever.'

- Jordan Jones -
    :) it's like the lunch break that never happened in Organ Grinder!

*Jumps around in excitement* We're almost to #12! *Reads up on cookbooks in case King Liff isn't well enough to make cake* :)

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello! Good morning.. :D I am in a near by internet cafe because my sis will use our pc. I just cant live a day without visiting this thread. :) :D Yep. Im addicted. :)

We have a poll up already? :eek: That is so insane! :eek: I haven't voted yet. I need to think about this. Choosing one from 38 choices is tough. Especially, that all of them are great. :) *sits on thinking chair*

Awww.. Love the peom, C. Kat. I truly do. :D And I love your icon. :) prettypractical made that? Wow! :eek: Good job. :)

I love your poem, Car. :D Good choice! So Sandly.. :)

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Oh my, the choice is so hard. Anyway, I picked Smiles don't lie, because I still think of Sandle as the happiest ship of CSI. When they're around each other, there's only smiling. That must indeed say something. :)

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I'm really excited about the title! can't wait to see the results, and the best thing is: even if my fave (the one about Secret Fun Times^^) isn't chosen, I won't be sad because I love all titles!
    I'll go to Münster again on Tuesday, for 3 weeks, I hope I'll have internet access on the hotel room... I don't want to be gone for so long! Well, I'll be at home at the weekends so at least I could post then, but even one day seems nearly impossible for me right now. Gosh I'm really addicted :D

Sandle Quote of the Day

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up.
    ~ Anne Lamott

Just to spread some positivity - because Greg will never give up!!!

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello! Just woke up from my nap. :)

I still haven't voted yet. :( It's a hard one. So many good names and I only need to choose one. :(

I agree with you, C. Kat that's this thread is so addictive. I always have to have at elast one post in this thread or visit it. :D Im addicited. :D

Love the quote. :) Greg will never give up. Save Sara, Greggo. :D

6. Nami

Nami Victim

wow you guys are all so creative! love all the poems, quotes and pictures. They are all so very beautiful :)

anyone got a long and romantic Sandle fic to recommend? I'm in the mood for something amazing and heartbraking. (I just figured out that I'm in love with one of my best friend, it makes you kinda in the mood for something romantic, and ecspeially with a tragic and/or beautiful ending.)

7. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hello, my beautiful Sandle shipping buddies :D ! I have returned from my holiday. It was still in the England, just under Cardiff in Wales I think. It was rather fun. But I kept getting lectured by my older sister about dumb
    things :lol:

Oh, I have something absolutely fantastic to tell you! On the way back from our holiday I fell asleep in the car but woke up a bit later. I looked out of the window and saw a sign saying 'Sandle Castle'! How cool is that?!? :D

As for the poll I chose 'It's all in the eyes' because Greg and Sara share so many feelings and emotions through the look in their eyes. ;)

Love all the poems and pictures and everything about this thread! It's so nice to be back here! They had an internet cafe over there but I never had a chance to go in it since we had to go and watch the Milkshake show with my nieces. It's for little kids! :rolleyes:

Congrats on your forum, Del. I'll check it out later. And get well soon, Oh Mighty King Liff. We can't live without your dirty thoughts. :devil:

I bought a mood ring on holiday and everytime I read a cute Sandle fic or read the lovely posts in this thread or watch a sandly vid on Youtube, my mood ring turns blue which is the colour for happiness! *Dances around the Blue Hawaiian funtain with Pau and everyone else* :D

8. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Yay!! you're back!! and yah i agree with ya...we cant live without King Liff's dirty thought.. :lol: haah!!! i will be glad when Greg found her first...

When i watched Living Doll...my heart starts beating faster than ever...especially during the announcment of GSR....i cant barely stand seeing Greg's face...its like his hope getting her is all lost.... and we cant make that happen....we should cheer for him in order to be strong....like they said... You can dream, but in order to fulfil your dream, you need to work on it or it will remain as a dream... he should find her and take care of her...GO GREGGO! GO GREGGO! YOU CAN DO IT... :D

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Ha Sabser, that's really cool! Now we have a real castle for our Sandle Kingdom! :)

Nami, welcome on board. As for a ff, I can recommend Finding, but it's very angsty and it's Greg-whump (rated T). Snowbound is more Sara/ Greg friendship but I liked it, too. Oh and I can recommend Kegel's (here known as gregsandersfan) stories.
    I know your situation, hope everything will be alright.

*hands out positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian to everyone*

I have to work today! On a Sunday!! It's open house at work today and this kinda spoils the whole day... :( Hope it'll be fun after all.

10. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

We have our own castle! Oh, we have to be the first ship with that kind of power! :lol:

Man, I think I'm getting sick! :( I hope I'm not stuck in bed when the new thread opens up! *Eats positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian* I'm off to dream sandley dreams!

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Welcome back Jess! Nice to see you here again. :D And wow, that's so cool - Sandle Castle! The Kingdom of Sandle now has its own castle. Yay, we're good.

I'm sorry to hear you're getting sick Carrie! Have a lot of Blue Hawaiian, it might help. And positivity cookies to keep you Sandly when you're lying in bed sick.

Time for a SPOTD again.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Big Middle)

[​IMG]

I saw this pic today and I totally fell in love with. Look at the way Sara stares at him! :eek: So cuuuute. :D

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello everyone!! :D Welcome back, Jessie and Nami. :) Good to have you guys back. :) And Nami, about your situation, well, let just say I once was stuck in that situation. ;) Once. :p

And Sandle Castle is super cool. :) We must be the only ship with its own castle. :D And Jessie, your icon gives me the creeps. :lol:

Oh, Car, I'm sick. *coughs* I have a fever. :( But that can't stop me from Sandling. Hehe! :D But I think all of us in this thread are sick... we have Sandlelitis! ;)

Oh, Eva.. I love that pic so much. The first time I saw it, I fell off my seat. :D I just love the way she looks at her. When I posted that here a long time ago, King Liff posted a cap that I love so much. I'll try to dig it up somewhere. :)

Haven't watched Living Doll yet, K. Naz. :( But I saw a clip of it. When Grissom kind of looked at the miniature car and the miniature Sara's hand is kind of moving. (I know.. that was confusing. :lol:)

P.S.: I haven't voted yet. This is just tough. :( :) And Empress Del, where are you??

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ahhh! I'm here! I missed everyone! I've been away. I have a fashion design assignment to finish! I have to go soon!
    Eva: BEAUTIFUL picture you posted. God, Sara looks and studies him with lust and want. She never looks at Grissom like that! :p

YAY! WE HAVE A SANDLE CASTLE!

Welcome back, Jessie and Nami!

OH AND EVERYBODY: THE SANDLE FORUM IS NOW OPEN AND HAPPY TO LET YOU REGISTER!

LOG ONTO: www.SANDLE.CO.NR TO HAVE SOME SANDLE FUN! POST AWAY! THE MORE YOU POST; THE COOLER YOUR "TITLE RANK" BECOMES...!!! THEY'RE ALL AWESOME QUOTES.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT IM DAMN EXCITED!

14. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Aw, how great, Del! I joined! And i'd probably type in caps if I were as excited as you, so I don't blame you :lol: Congrats again!

Yay, so we have our very own Sandle Castle with our own family of Sandle Royalty *Bows at King Liff* and Sandle Knights *You know who you are! It's Naz! , protectors of our radiant kingdom, our enchatresses to administer healing spells of blue hawaiian potion to cure the down-heartedness or just illness of the inhabitants of the kingdom! Wow, this kingdom is perfect! :D

I can't wait for thread 12. It's gonna be so great seeing how quickly we get through the next one :lol:

Oh, and since someone asked for an update of the list of shipper names, you can put me down as Jessica/Jess/Jessie (Pau gave me that nickname) *giggles and hugs everyone!*

15. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello guys ! I haven't been here in the last two days and I missed you all ! Glad I'm back !
    I made an account on Del's forum !
    I was out of town and I visited another town , really pretty !
    There was a thing called the Gate of Kiss . Wonderful work !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.