Who is your fav cath/sara/sofie? Take the poll!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by xxcatherinexx, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Re: who is youe fav cath/sara/sofie? take the poll

I voted Catherine, but Sofia would be my second choice.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I voted Catherine too. She is a strong female figure.

3. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

I voted for Sara because she's been through a lot, and not in a dramatic-all-thrown-together way. Catherine, whenever drama's thrown her way, is all in one shot. In "Built to Kill" Part 2, she was raped, had a car accident, daughter kidnapped, and father murdered in front of her. I think that's a tad too much.

Sara's very intellectual and determined. She talks back, stick up for what she feels is right, and tries not to accept help. It hurts her in the long run, but it shows that she's strong enough to get through. Her spunky personality just lights up my day. Catherine's, eh, not so much.

And Sofia? Can't stand her. But then again, I dislike Catherine more than Sofia. Sure, Catherine's a better character, but I don't like her in the least bit.

Lastly, I'd just like to say....GO SARA!!!

4. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

I went for Sara, I think she is the best character, I do like sofia, too but havent seen much of her yet! ;)

I dont know about Catherine, sometimes I like her, sometimes I dont. She does things that makes me dislike her, and she does them more than the things that make me like her.
    So Sara for me. :)

5. jofod

jofod Police Officer

I voted for Sara. I love her intelligence and her humanity, and also I love the fact she's matured during the seasons. Kudos to TPTB and Jorja Fox !

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Catherine or Sofia, Catherine or Sofia....

It's a tough choice.

7. Willow

Willow Civilian

i voted for Catherine because i like her character the best !!!

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Sara all the way. I can relate to her a lot, I love her looks and her style and the cute gap between her teeth is just absolutely adorable. That woman just rocks my world! And I like the fact that Sara had a rocky past but still made it to the point where she is now. She has her flaws (problem with authority, drinking) but that makes her human. And it makes me relate to her.

Catherine comes next.. but only when she wears her reading glasses :devil:

9. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Although I have a passionate love for Catherine and Sofia, I voted Sara. She's just always been my favorite because she has the same personality that I have, in a sense, and I've just always related to her. She's a bit more human than the other characters. She screws up frequently and then manages to rebuilt herself. And, over the years, she's evolved to the people around her, and fixed up her problems. Plus, Sara's got the ultra-sexy amazing guy, so there. >.<

10. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Ive been reading a few posts on this thread and im glad to know im not the only one who dislikes Cath. I felt bad for disliking her as she hasnt really done anything wrong, I just dont like her character. She seems too pushy. She can be nice and other times can be quite bitchy.
    She also definitely knows she is attractive, and that shows in the way she acts. ;)
    Sara all the way :)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i like all 3 characters. Sofia didn't ever bother me really and Cath has a strong and original personality. in the end though i voted for Sara, cuz well, i'm jealous of her boyfriend, lol.

but seriously, you can see how she changed and matured over the years, and i like who she turned out to be.

12. spankme

spankme Victim

Catherine. If I had a problem and needed a Vegas CSI she's the one. Smart, strong, determined, comfortable with taking command, doesn't whine.

Sofia would be the second choice because she has shown a lot of strength when she stood up for Gil against Ecklie. Seems to be fair without personal baggage but we've seen so little of her. She's been wasted so far.

13. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Civilian

Easy, it's Sara all the way. It always has been, from the very beginning. I just really relate to her character and I love the fact that she's allowed to be flawed and she admits it. Mopey Sara was a little tough to watch, but the last two seasons she's been back to her fun, flirty self.

Catherine. Where to start. Half the time I love her (most recently in TGTBATD-she was so great in that! I loved when she told off Grissom) and the other half of the time her character drives me crazy. When she isn't all "me! me! me! I'm important and pretty too, just look at my low-cut shirt!", or "I'm a single mother and it's so hard!" or flashing her tits at an inmate for info, she's fun to watch, but lots of times I find her character to abrasive.

Sofia. I hated her at first. Actually I hated the character all of season five because she had no personality. It felt like there wasn't really have a place for her on the show. She was just shoehorned in. But in season six when she came back as a cop, she was SO much better. Now I like her.

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

When I voted, it was a tough decision because I love Sara and Cath both so much, but if I had to choose one I'd have to pick Sara. She's human, she's flawed, and she admits it. She's not perfect, but she's working on it. She shows emotions and stands up for the things she believes in and I can honestly see a lot of myself in Sara.

Catherine is the close second though. I've always loved Cath, actually she was my favorite when I first started watching CSI. I've always loved her character and confidence and I just adore her sense of humor :lol:

I used to not be crazy about Sofia but I really like the transition from CSI to cop. I like her character a lot more now, I think TPTB finally hit their stride with her.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I vote on this one last years or something. I vote for Sara all the way. She is human, admitted she make mistake and she care about other people and don't like Violence against women. Well, she is my third favorite after two boys, looked at my user name.

Catherine, I like her, she is my fourth favorite and sometime I don't like her, because she think she better then anybody and always talking about, me, me, me. But she does care about her teams.

Sofia- I don't like her then and I don't like her now. She doesn't fit the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.