Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Newbies! I do love it when new people come to spread the GSR love. Now all we have to do is get them to join team SO...

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

ohmygod, Adz, when I first saw those episode titles, I was like, "holycrap. that's a long-ass time to find someone." 'cause I wasn't thinking properly. And then my friend was all, "Maybe she's in the hospital." Then I cried.
    Grissom needs his sexy emotional 'Save Sara' scene. Or I'll die, like this dude that I know who just died last night of blunt-force trauma, and I was all -depression laugh-.

I'm and oddity.

Yeah newbies!
    I love them with a passion, our adorable new-dudes who always have more to share about GSR with us.
    Woot.

May I please join team SO?

- Andy // Toasty

3. Notmycupoftea

Notmycupoftea Civilian

Oh, I'm all for Team SO. :D TPTB wouldn't bring them together only to break them up the next season, right? Right?! Besides, we haven't seen The Kiss yet. We need the kiss. We are gonna get the kiss. We've earned it. ;) Okay, I figured out how to put those funny smilies in my posts...

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I was always a big 'OMG-we-so-need-a-GSR-kiss-now' kind of person but I like the subtlety of their relationship now (not that I don't want one big Grissom-saving-the-only-person-he-ever-loved-scene) I just wouldn't be too upset if we don't get a kiss. At least not right away because it's not really going to be the first thing you do when you rescue your girlfriend from under a car is it? I would be upset if they ended GSR though. I'd cry.

I should stop rambling and using hyphens now...

Go team SO!

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

If David Rambo said the letter scene in Leapin' Lizards was special to him, imagine how special the coocoo will be too him. I'm sure we will see it next year.. Hopefuly. :D

Welcome to all the newbies, glad you could join us in our wonderful loving GSR atmosphere. We love new people, gives us more people to whine with over the Summer, since we have NO NEW GSR!! :)

If Sara was my girlfriend, I would. (I'm straight, but hey, if I knew Sara.. I could disguise myself as Grissom you know.. I could always call up Paul Millander)

*blinks* Did you just ask if you could be optimistic about Sara's future with Grissom on CSI? Where art thou inner jump right into a team without needing to ask because you're obsessed with gsr STRENGTH?

( :cool: I don't exactly know what I was trying to say right there..)

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

That's a point. I think I would too. Well I just rendered my own point invalid there :rolleyes:

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

^GSRlove, I love your avatar! I agree! GSR cannot end!

How can ANYONE think that Grissom is gay?!?! Can you not see the connection him and Sara have? :p :) None of them are gay.. that is final!

Hello to all new members of our GSR obsessive forum! Don't worry... We don't bite... Too hard. :p *remembers a quote from Grave Danger* This is one of those 'You know you're obsessed with CSI when....' moments....

I think that the episode title,Deathis just to do with a case... Not Sara's case... because that is their job, technically, death. That is how they make their livings.. :)

I still don't like Sofia... Just for the fact that he distracted Grissom from Sara and the fact that he should be with Sara and not Sofia... I still think Sofia should ge with either Nick or Brass... but that is just my screwed up little head. *smiles innocently* :) :)

I hope they give us a full episode on saving Sara because there are so many loose ends to tie up that it is unbelieveable! :p

Anyways, I am going to be gone for three weeks! I am skeedaddling off to Denmark/ Europes for our Winter holidays (yes, it is Winter here) and I hope that y'all will miss me!

If not... oh well. :p ;) :)

Kate. :)

PS: Cheers.

8. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Adzix said
    I've thought it would be really cool if they need some clothes for the scent dogs & Griss told Brass he'd have to go to Griss's town house because Sara's apartment has been sublet & all her stuff is at Griss's place.

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^^
    Or if Grissom keeps something of hers in his locker. That would be great :D

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME Notmycupoftea and cath have fun and glad your here ;) and I still cannot believe that any one thinks Grissom is 'gay', nothing against gays, I work with many of them and their a blast, and so smart and great, but that just throws me off! he's so attracted to women, and has 'loved' Sara for soo long[​IMG] and thank's for the new titles girls, is this locked in? or subject to maybe's?

YESSSS coming up! show this to your mom wings :D

11. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I couldn't agree more, desterwind, Grissom gay?! He could not get more confortably alpha male. Yummy and it is sad view of men that if they are not like dogs on heat that they are not interested in women!

Grissom characher is such an intelligent man he is not controlled by his hormones - and he seeks an intelligent woman like Sara. Quite honestly he'd be bored with anything less. In my opion that includes Cath. Lightweight. Too tarty.

But he always notices the women and, boy, do they notice him!! :devil: :devil:

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

A note about the episode titles, I wouldnt hang on to those too tightly beacuse the writers have not even finished writing the season premiere yet, so how could episodes that have not been written have titles?

Oh how I wish September was here.

13. Desertwind

Good analysis, couldn't agree more, like a 'dog in heat' :D he's on a higher plane, and the reason hs is good with Sara, is because she's probably the most intelligent woman he's ever encountered!, it's so much more than "SEX" their minds are in sync!the other women that have been in, or passed his way, Terri Miller, she came close, but that's history! LH, Sofia and Cath, aren't in tune with him, like Sara is[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Guys...guess what I did today? I bought a guitar. :D

On a whim. I just said "I think I am going to play guitar." I'm going to teach myself...

Anyway...right, GSR. Duuuuddeee...I SO want a I'm-rescuing-you-I-love-you-I-was-terrified-you-were-going-to-die-Notebook-in-the-rain kiss....ya follow? :lol:

OMG! :eek: I was going to the mall today, and traffic was being side-tracked. There was an accident, and the car was flipped over on it's top...::shudders::

You know you're addicted to GSR when... YOu see an overturned car and think of poor Sara...

At least it wasn't a Mustang...:rolleyes:

Welcome newbies! ::hands newbies cookies:: Note to ya'll: We are all a little mad, so don't mind us. :)

I think...yeah...that's all I got.

Lata.

15. Desertwind

Congratulations on the guitar..rock on ;) how fun :D, I love guitars ;) and on Jorja signing on ..again.. here she was in CHICAGO last Wed. with the cast, hanging out. she's so signed that S/8 contract ;).. no one would be hanging out, with their ex-co-workers, when their not coming back to the show! It's from a Chicago radio station!

ARTICLE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.