Season 8 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Calihan, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Re: Season 8 Wishlist

Oh I am not saying I dont like him, I just find him odd and creepy. But I havent seen most of the episodes he has been in, so perhaps I havent seen enough of him yet. ;)

2. SVUroxmySOX

SVUroxmySOX Civilian

Sara
    Shirtless Greg + Nicky
    NO more LH
    Keep the GSR
    Humor (Bring it back people!!!)

And..... that's it

3. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Yeah, I saw three episodes on Monday night and Sara was hardly in them all. One of them she was only shown 35 mins in!
    So more Sara please. :)

4. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

alien, i'm guessing you meant 35 seconds. and well, if sara lives, i bet her role will get larger this season. she will have to go through a healing process b/c she will most definitely be emotionally damaged by what happened to her. and we will see if Sara and Grissom's relationship flowers or dies. i've said it before, and i'll say it again, i think another lady heather epi in which heather strains GSR would be great.
    i would also like to see heather return and maybe drum up a friendship w/ cath. she and cath are kind of a lot alike, they have similar-ish backrounds and i would like to see them become friends.

5. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Why? Nick was buried alive and almost died and it's been mentioned like twice? I hope that if Sara lives they dtop the story line and the GSR like a hot potato. What healing process? he was stalked, admitted to being molested and held at gunpoint in earlier season and it has not even been mentioned.Why should CSI change course and become the Sara Survival Show? It's already shark-bait, if it goes down that road it will be soiling the memory of a former good show.

It's been 3 months (how they're gonna wxplain that is baffling me) so just as everything was forgotten in Nick's case, so should it be in Sara's. If Grissom all of a sudden makes special considerations for Sara, he really should be kicked to the curb and never allowed to be a supervisor anymore.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^^ I'm confused. Are you saying that you're glad that Nick's storyline wasn't brought up much?

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I love the way S/7 went, the MCSK killer, fascinating, and so different and so interesting, I'd like to see a Warrick centered episode, beings he really hasn't had one for a long time, and get to the bottom of his marriage, is it on or off, and of course more GSR,[​IMG] this is locked in, and as TV Guide, and other mags. have reported, "it's the first romantic story line ever on CSI" and as WP says!

They've obviously always have been interested in each other, and there's an intimacy there. We just thought it was time for the audience to see that there is an intimacy there..WILLIAM PETERSEN!!! all the other shows have 'romance' so why shouldn't CSI/Vegas as well?

[​IMG]

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

^Honestly, Billy and Jorja need to spend more time with each other off-set so that they can be more comfortable around each other, thus removing the awkwardness from their scenes. You can just sense it. Eric and Jorja spend a lot of time together through sports, which is why their scenes are so good. So, Billy, Jorja, go have coffee or something!

- Just thought I'd add I'd like another guest star CSI. Causes the team to reflect on themselves. Only this time, no Catherine drama.
    - Sara does not get a larger role. Has her fair share already
    - An explaination to why Grissom doesn't assign Nick and Greg on a case alone together
    - Follow up to the Nick and Greg storylines - they were just dumped ("Play With Fire", "Fannysmackin", "Stalker", "Overload", "Grave Danger"). I want to see if they can sleep, or if they do have nightmares still
    - Namely, I want continuity! CSI has a serious problem in this department

9. Desertwind

FUNNY :Dyour kidding right? they are real life friends, and do hang out together, I thought that was common knowledge, and their the most comfortable couple I've ever seen on TV,. their closness is riveting, and their fused at the hip ;) and have such complete harmony! it's strange how different fans perceive their scenes together!

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

They just seem uncomfortable in some scenes, is all. The final scene in Way to Go was fine, but many of the season 7 scenes don't quite work. I don't know... maybe they made them do one too many takes on them. They just don't come across the way they should for two people who have been in a relationship for around two-three years.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They seem to be comfortable to me. They are good friends real-life. Jorja and George are best friends, just like Eric is to them. I remember reading on the Snickers Thread, When Jorja and George was on the Views guest star in 2004. Jorja said, George is her boy, (As a best friends.) Jorja see Eric as her little brother. I saw a picture of Jorja and Billy, Jorja and Marg and her co-stars.

I have seen a lot of stars don't get alone on Tv show in real life. I would said, the first time I see, CSI cast got alone great.

O/T looked at George Peppard and Mr. T. They use to get along, now they don't in fourth season. George Peppard and Melinda Culea don't like each other.

Penny Marshall and Cindy Willimas don't get along, they count the script to make sure they got the same number.

Back on Topic, CSI cast got along real great. When George and Jorja was fired in 2005, Billy went ballistic when he heard his frineds was fired, that is why the whole cast walked off the set to get Leslie M. to rehired them.

Anyway, Clarrani, that was very beginning, when Billy and Jorja didn't get along, now they do. Because Billy got to know Jorja. Producer want Billy's character to kiss Jorja' character and he said no, because he doesn't know her that well.

12. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I'd like to add following up on Brass getting shot to this as well. The man nearly died but he got a tattoo and suddenly everything was puppies and sunshine. Um, yeah.

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Good point, beaujolais. I forgot about Brass. You can add Jim to my list, too.

14. xaddict7

xaddict7 Civilian

Death to GSR!
    More Catherine/Grissom time

15. Desertwind

Yes indeed, Billy went ballistic, and stated "they go I go" and Les Moonves, must have listened cause, all of a sudden, they were back! I read that Jorja took baked goods over to his house on a Sunday, when they were all watching a sports event, so they do all hang out together, and ain't it great! that's why they've got the strong camraderie that one sees on CSI, I noticed their sizzle from the first time I saw them in "COOL CHANGE" after he called her down from San Francisco, to be with him and on his team. and it's transpired since then!..... and as far as Brass goes, that's a given, he's a strong force on the show, and always has been and always will be ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.