Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wings23

wings23 Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Exactly when Grissom and Sara got together is something I really wish they would reveal during S8. I used to wonder if anything happened between them after "Bloodlines" but I don't think so. To me, that scene was like when Grissom calls Sara "honey" in "Play with Fire"- he acted the way he did out of concern for Sara, without really realizing what he was doing. That's my take on it anyway. I tend to agree with you desertwind about "Nesting Dolls". There was supposed to be that hotel scene in the beginning of S6, so the timing would line up with that. And in WTG they'd obviously been together a while, so "Nesting Dolls" lines up with that as well. Love the Butterflied pics by the way!

2. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

A while ago, I did think that Grissom and Sara got together during Nesting Dolls, but I thought about it and I think it would be odd if Sara is telling him about her dark childhood, and out of nowhere he's like 'Let's get our groove on'.

Did I really just say GROOVE?

: |

wow.

Anyway, I doubt that in the midst of Sara being fired, they would start dating. I don't know, I just don't see it happening. I suppose that would also be the reason for Committed, I don't see Sara getting attacked and then Grissom saying 'Cool, let's date'. And also with Grave Danger, Nick is rushed off to the hospital, then Grissom's like 'Well, now that that is over with, hey Sara, let's start a relationship now'.

If I remember correctly, it's hard to really see if anything has changed between them in Bodies In Motion, cause there isn't a scene that shows that their behaviour around each other has changed. But I'm only basing this on that in some scenes in Season 6 and 7, you can tell that their relationship has changed. You don't see it Season 5, in my opinion, but you can see some things in Season 6. I forget specific examples, but I remember that some things have changed.

There are many possible timelines, and I have a feeling that since there are SO many possible times when they could have started dating. And even in Season 7, when we know they are together, there are scenes where they're working and if you just started watching CSI, you'd never suspect they were together. That's bad for us. Cause that means they could have started dating at ANY point in time, and we'd never know when they got together.

So it would be easier for the writers to leave it to fanfic land.

:rolleyes:

3. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

I've been thinking it happened in the summer between season 5 & 6. Maybe Grissom asked Sara over to watch the Forth of July fireworks from the roof of his townhouse & they barbequed Boca burgers.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

5. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

Making Everybody Go WTF!!!!!! come on now thats the title....

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I've been running scenarios through my head, and I'm not sure about Nesting Dolls anymore. Only reason... Unbearable. It is possible our not-so-clarvoyant-bug-man slipped up and didn't realize his mistake talking to Sophia as Sara overheard, but I don't see them as consumating anything at that point. A closer 'friendship' maybe. A 'let's see more of eachother 'cause you mean a lot to me' possibly. I think the combination of what happened in Commited and GD brought them closer together and they progressed from there. The beginning of S6 they shared a couple of awkward comments (to me meaning they were in a rocky situation), in Bite Me and again in DLG. SOOOO! By my reasoning the "You don't have to share a bed to have sex or have...romance" probably meant they did something more than have dinner together over the summer sometime. Ok I just lost myself and it's my own explaination...I need sleep!!!!

And on the topic of thermite...What was your guys' view on that piece of footage? I'd like to see what you come up with in explaining why Sara said it and that look on Griss' face. Ok, BED.

7. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Unbearable is also what stops me from thinking they got together in Nesting Dolls. But the Sofia thing was never followed up so it could be that Grissom realised he'd rather be having diner with Sara.

I always thought that somewhere around Committed and Grave Danger they became closer and had a Warrick-ish 'life's too short' view, thus they started seeing each other and that progressed into a romantic relationship.

On the thermite scene, I don't really know. Grissom looks half jealous half confused but the expression is quite unreadable. Wonder how she explained that one :D

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I have a feeling the writers were doing crack when they wrote all the Sofia stuff. Actually, every time they do a Sofia scene, I blame it on drugs. I thought it was ridiculous the way they put Unbearable right after Nesting Dolls. When things are actually working, they put Sofia in.

Groove. Tehe. But I do agree. Grissom wouldn't take advantage of Sara while she's all weepy and weak.

I'm going back to bed.

9. PureSidle

PureSidle Civilian

Hello everyone *bows to everyone* and good afternoon from me here in the U.K. I have been here for a while but only now decided to make an account.

I am a huge GSR shipper, insanely obssessive even, and I am on team SO because Sara just cannot die, she is me cherry cake to cheer me up on a rainy day. :)

Anyway, hello! :D

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Welcome to the GSR thread puresidle. I'm from the UK too. Team SO/GSR is great.

11. wings23

wings23 Witness

Well, based on that I'm sure you'll fit in here very nicely ;)Welcome PureSidle!

12. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Okay...well...the whole Thermite thing.

It's kind of complicated really. Let's see if I can get the explaination out without totally butchering what I'm trying to say. Wow. THAT didn't even make sense. :lol:

I think Sara was still unsure whether Grissom was interested or not, even though they were in a relationship. She probably thought he was humoring her and just going with it. I guess, she didn't really believe in him, or them. Or maybe they just had a big fight...

Did that make ANY sense whatsoever? :lol:

Welcome to the addiction puresidle! :D. We do have a welcome banner SOMEWHERE but I'm not sure who has it...Turts maybe but she's MIA....

Well...here's a cookie anyway. ::hands puresidle cookie:: :D A little bit of a warning though...we all are a litle mad. :lol:

I figured since someone posted pictures of their room, I might do the same as well. I think my room is pretty cool...

My Jorja and Billy AUTOGRAPHED picture...
    [​IMG]

And a link to the rest...
    My JORJA autographed picture...
    The GSR wall...
    The CSI shrine

:D Very proud of my fandom. Did it myself.

GO TEAM SO!

13. wings23

wings23 Witness

Very nice pics SaraSidleRules8!! Maybe I should do my apartment up in a GSR theme when I move in this fall. I do think my roomates would throw me out though... hmmm *conflicted*

Oh and the Thermite scene? Goodness that was strange, but it wouldn't be the first GSR scene where I was like huh?? What was that about?? My best guess? They did have a fight or something.

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

You guys...I just found THE coolest thing EVER.

Okay. When I was a Britney Spears fan (Let's NOT go there. :rolleyes:), I had this street sign and it said "BRITNEY SPEARS AVE" and I had it hung up in my room. I bought it once when I was up North. Okay, on to the point. Well, I wanted to see if they had street signs that had like "SARA SIDLE BLVD" or "GRISSOM CIR" or whatever. You know what I found?! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN! :eek:. Oh...OH...this could get interesting...:devil:

::eek:ff to think of street sign names::

15. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

OMG! SaraSidleRules8, I LOVE your room! My room is getting somewhere near to being that bad... but not quite! My friends think I'm strange.. But it is ok! You are now my inspiration to finally get off my lazy ass and do my room CSI style... :) :) :)

You know you're obsessed with GSR when... you make the name of an episode with an important GSR scene (AKA: Ending Happy) in it your password for your computer to keep your blasted brother out. And make your hint to said password a line from said scene in said episode (AKA 'You make me happy').

You know you're obsessed with GSR when... ever you listen to a song that you found by watching a GSR vid.. and all you can think about was the awesomeness of said GSR music Vid instead of listening tot he actual song!

:) :) Yup, I am going mad.

Hey PureSidle! Welcome to our mad GSR board.

*whispers to others* Come on. The time is nigh! Let us corrupt her before anyone else gets the chance to! :)

*smiles innocently* ;)

Yes! It is official! I officially am sticking to this theory. ;) No matter what! Just kidding... Good theory though. Could have happened..

I agree, that title is the roxxors!

On the current subject, I am going with a fanfic that I read recently... About how they didn't suddenly decide that they were dating.. Grissom and Sara apologized to eachother and they started flirting a little more at work.. They eventually went out on a date and slowly moved it on from there...

I think that the whole sordid affair started after Nesting Dolls and Commited where he suddenly realised that she could be gone, just like that.

When they started "sleeping together" :eek: ;) is up to anyone's imagination...... ;)

Kate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.