Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

I loved that scene in 'Copkiller' too. Y certainly rocked! I wonder if she got that double meaning about H, cos it seemed like she didn't know H was going out with Rebecca. And Rebecca knew about H having a thing for Y cos later when they broke up she immediately thought it was cos of what she said to Y.

Anyways fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1214090&page=0&vc=#Post1214090

2. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I think Yelina did know. It's not showed H told her but I suppose she just notices such things. After all it's about her H. I think even though she's dating Stetller :mad: , she keeps an eye on the woman H is dating. And I had the feeling yelina clearly understand what she ment with: :devil:yours for now but its gonna be mine later seems like there's a lot of that going around these days :D
    Boy, was she wrong :devil: not half a day later he's back Yelinas case :D

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think Rebecca picked up on H having a 'thing' for Yelina as early on as 'Crime Wave' - when Rebecca walks in and H is talking to Y about the bruise under her eye. Rebecca already has this possessive look in her eye. Also, at the end of 'Crime Wave' when Rebecca and H are arranging their dinner date, H mentions that he needs to push things back an hour. Rebecca immediately says, "drinks with someone?" The green eyed monster is very much in evidence!

I loved how Yelina conducted herself in 'Cop Killer'. She was just so dignified in comparison to Rebecca and her cutting, spiteful attitude. Our gal just rose above it all. Go Y! :D

4. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Those Fleet Wheat biscuits certainly do the trick, don't they? :D

Cop Killer was a great episode. I was so proud of Yelina! She didn't let Rebecca get to her at all, and if anything, Y almost seemed to roll her eyes, reflecting a "whatever" attitude to Rebecca's catty comment. I also picked up on Rebecca's possessive attitude in Crime Wave. She could sense there was 'something' between H and Y as soon she saw H talking to her. Season 3 greatness. :)

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

They sure do! :D Sorry, enough of the BSG references. ;)

Just a couple of pictures to brighten the thread...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a topic for discussion. What are your Top 5 favourite H/Y scenes? I'll post mine later! :D

6. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Wow, a new thread with a terrific title! Yipee! Is the beer flat?

Happy belated MD - any cake left?

Sending positive thoughts to your family Katpin.

That last pic from 'Rio' is not one of my favorites - I just hate that purse hanging down from the end of her arm. . .

ametista, thanks for the nice present! What a good job, and so beautiful.

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

welcome back drgnldy , hope u have great time in Italy :) *pass more beer*

thanks for this lovely pics Lucy, they really brighten our thread. :D

hummm too difficult question re 5 fav H/Y moments. :rolleyes:

*take few biscuits and start to think*

top 3 is easy one for me: 'Simple Man' - first Yelina appear and first H wring/embarassed behaviour; 'NTL' the last hand holding scene - this i can call 'a sense of belonging' (actually i love the whole epi ;)) ; '10-7' the end - did only i hear H heart break ?!

wow two more fav H/Y scenes - i like all S 2-3 H/Y moments ... lets see... what about 'Blood Brothers' when Yelina said : 'I'm still your brother's wife.' - she was ready to move forward, but H don`t..... and 'Money for Nothing' H/Y chat in the parking lot... wow this secret re little Maddy costs to much pain for both of them in this too complicated relationship.

if i keep think maybe will start to hesitate between few others fav H/Y epi/moments like : 'BB', 'Whacked', 'GYM', 'Crime wave', even 'Rio' ;)

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Favorites. . . hmmm. . . *thinks hard* Well, I only have three right now, because I don't know the episodes as well as some, and don't have any handy-dandy reference discs, but here they are: that first scene in Grave Young Men, because Y looks just like a teenager talking to the guy she has a crush on. :rolleyes: Also the last scene of Simple Man, because 1) Sofia is so breath-takingly gorgeous in this scene, and 2) I like her playfulness in letting him know she's just a little bit miffed. :p And of course, the last scene in Hurricane Anthony. I'm really mostly a S/Y fan, and D/H is only of secondary interest, but I have to admit that in this scene where he acts 13 year old he is adorable! :D Sofia does a great job in the scene where H is telling Y about Madison, and also in the final scene of 10-7, but its hard to call those scenes 'favorites' because I hate what's happening in them! :( OK, so maybe that's five. Anything where Sofia is being beautiful and cute/funny/emotional/playful.

I'm NOT crazy about scenes like in Blood Brothers where H is telling Y he can't go there, because I hate it when H is being ornery and difficult - I SO just want to slap him. OK, that wasn't part of the question. . . . ;)

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

damn, sill me ... how can i forgot HA epi... i don`t have any sensible explanation why me brain switch of this great H/Y parts in it :mad: maybe i`m too addicted to angst or my mind is far away stick in the real life :(

10. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Yes, silly you, Pusher. I thought HA was pretty much everyone's favorite! And as far as your mind being far away in real life. . .well. . .my problem is generally the oposite. When I should be engaged in real life, I'm far away in H/Y land!

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It's too difficult to say what my top3 favourite moments are! I can't even think about the worst... cause there's always something positive in those too... When Y had a black eye, we saw H getting pissed off and threatening Stetler. Who didn't love that uh?!

But if I MUST choose...

Blood Brothers: When they confronted there feelings for each other.

Big Brother: When she kissed him.. passionately .. on the cheek (next time mouth kkthx)

Hurricane Anthony: When H got all wringly.

Ask me again tomorrow and I'll give you a different top3 :lol:

Oh if the kiss in Big Brother would've been on the mouth it would've been my ultimate number one no question about it :devil:

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Oh top 5 that's really tough, cos almost every moment is good. Let's see:

5. ''Burned' - ok I haven't watched the whole ep yet, but from what I could see so far, it had great H/Y interaction which has been sorely missed, and it leaves the door wide open for more development in s6.

4. 'Nothing To Lose' - the hand-holding, made me fall off my chair

3. 'Hurricane Anthony' - H acting like a teenager talking to his crush, trying to invite himself to her place, how cute.

2. '10-7' - they hugged it was so heart-wrenching to watch but it was great acting on the part of both. You could tell they didn't really want to part with each other.

1. 'Whacked' - the part when Y admits she'll always need H. For me that was the first open admission from one of them of their true feelings for the other.

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ thanks, i know i know sometimes the trick is to stay silent and only smile - this way i look more clever *still someone reading-glasses and put them on* :lol:

same here :) as i have say this many times before when i first start to watch CSI Miami (not regularly) this was just the next crime tv show (the difference was only that the cop have red hair) .... but in one beautiful moment when i see for the first time Horatio and Yelina together on the screen i catch up myself to wait with impatience the next epi and the next step from theirs journey ;)

huh... talking for rela life runaway... man all i can think out now is dr. House - at last we have this tv show in my country and at last i have someone to talk about it (in my own language) ... sorry for been OT.. hope one day CSI Miami to make me feel this way again :)

EDIT: wow i don`t know what is going on with me today... tctc again black hole in my head.. Thanks Kit for remind that Yelina did kiss H on the cheek in 'Big Brother' *hide ashamed* my excuse this time is that i`m not exactly normal romantic type person and that from long time we don`t have discuss some of the greatest H/Y epis. hehe the funny think is that we so much want Y to kiss H on real that i forgot that she almost do it :p thanks again Lucy for bring out this subject :)

14. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Tati & dngnldy thank you, glad you enjoyed my little gift :D

Top 5 H/Y scenes… that’s really hard task, but pleasant as well. I still haven’t seen all of the eps, and it’s so great to watch them and discover H/Y moments, like yesterday in ep “Invasion’ when Y comes so close to H to look over his shoulder :D

Ok, I’ll go with the end of “Hurricane Anthony” as a first. Hope I’ll be able to explain it properly - it shows H struggle between his guilt/other issues and his need/want to be with Yelina, he always has this inner stuggle, but in this ep it shows so clearly on his face, his need/want for Yelina wins over and he approaches her. Then when he has her attention, he goes into that adorable shy/embarrassed schoolboy crush thing, I love it a lot! :D

“Nothing to Lose” – hand holding scene, amazing. Just thinking, if I hadn’t come here, I wouldn’t even know this scene existed :( to quote my friend: ”Are they idiots to cut something so beautiful?! “

“Big Brother” – the kiss. A little tip for Yelina for the future, when you go for a kiss next time, don’t say that you still miss him (Ray) right before the kiss, you do know how H is sensitive about it ;)

“Vengeance” – the scene at the end of ep, when they are standing on the stairs, it is very intense/powerful. I don’t know how to say it, but I try… it’s like, if they made even a small movement, or caught glances/looked in each others eyes a bit longer, all barriers, control they have would instantly be broken, and they would fall into each others arms.

I can’t believe that I forgot the fifth scene :eek: this is what you get, when you try to do this at work :rolleyes:

“Big Brother” – when Yelina tells H, that H can’t look her in the eyes just like Raymond, when he was hiding something. And this scene is even better, when you watch it with the sound off

Pusher just out of curiosity, what ep do you mean by ‘BB’? Blood Brothers? Big Brother? Or maybe both?

Talking about escape from real world into H/Y land… must get back to work before I got into trouble, bye

15. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

what a dilemma!
    I'm gonna think seriously about this, it's gonna take some time! so I'll post when I've got time, now have to learn :(
    but I want to mention body count! when H has a wounded hand, I think that one certainly gets a place in my top 10!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.