William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

That "Hooked on a Feeling" thing ... was it The Hoff? :lol: :lol: I was expecting to see a WP vid :lol: Oh, well

Ad Not lesbian either, but yeah, I see your point. Imagine WP playing the trumpet, dressed in that green uniform -no skirt, but pants (I assume *hope* he goes commando LMAO) Now, wouldn't that be quite a vision?? *pauses to think* OOOOHHH, YESSSSSS! :D

Summer break without CSI is torture.
    I have one little request for next season -and I'm sure y'all now what that's gonna be :lol: The Beard. Bring it BACK! :devil: :devil:

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yo yo don't diss the Hoff LOL. What was that song he did? Somethin about his car? Man he's such a tool, it's a shame. LOL LOL LOL, omg that vid! Cheers Adz dude, that cracked me up no end.

Destination Calabria is SO much better without the singing, I have loadsa versions of it, best is def without the singing. Cool vid I agree though.

I just had Nelly Furtardo - Maneater on and I always sing 'shes a maaaanhunter...' lol. Yup, i'm that sad lol.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I can't agree with you more! I want the beard back too!

4. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Beard luff, I wanna see it again too! Love the video of the Hoff, it's so cringe-worthy. :p

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Gotta love the hoff man, he has no shame. *sings* Hooked on a feeeeling! Ya can't beat the hoff. He is love.

BRING BACK THE BEARD! We need more aggressive Grissom. He looks so hot when he's mad.

6. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I'm gonna have to agree with GF, hhunter and ams: Bring back the beard!!

7. LemonJelly06

I liked him flying through the sky with the birds, so uber cool. :p

[​IMG]

BEARD LUFF! :D

8. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

LOL ok, i gotta admit my shame that i havnt been on the borad for a few days so i had lots to catch up on..but its SOOO funny that still after 3 days the topic comes BACK to the beard..*sigh* thats funny. poor billy. we cant agree on how he looks best lol. and a few pages back someone admited to not have his movies...well..i gotta admit as well..i've only seen fear, and CSi and Manhunter.. havent seen the rest.

9. LemonJelly06

The beard rocks, how can the convo not come back to it. There's the ongoing discussion:
    beard, or no beard? ;)
    I'd like to point out, being in the UK, means you don't get access to great films and stuff, I blame where I live. :D

10. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

are they just not avaiable in your format? you can always find someone who has a dvdr like my dads, he can make it in almost any format or region. i send home dvds to my friend in aussieland all the time. she thought my "tribute to grissom" was hilarious (she's not a wp fan...poor girl)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think the 'beard' is a goner, it's too hott for him, and like he said, 'the wife wants it off" so I guess he's going to be beardless, but one never knows! he's still handsome, regardless!

12. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

lol when i read that in that one article that his wife told him to shave it...i thought that was hilarious...and sweet that he did it. he seems like the kinda guy that woulda told her where to shove it if he wanted to keep it.

13. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I just buy the DVD's on region 1, they play fine on my laptop DVD player. My laptop actually has a better screen than my TV , I'm convinced, it's widescreen and everything :D

As for beard or no beard, for me it's not a problem, either way is great :D He is about the only man that actually looks really great with a beard.

But I do agree with Windy and MissMonk, I think it's a goner.

MissMonk - he did tell the producers of CSI where to stick it I do believe, when he first grew the beard. But I doubt he'd argue with a lady with firey Italian genes like his lovely wife, if he knows whats good for him :lol:

14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Ok... I am totally bifacial, but I have decided on the looks I like after watching Skulls... Grrrrrrr! FWOAR!!

Ok - clean shaven, I like longer, greyer and curlier hair. He was so handsome in the Skulls I went a bit weak in the knees! He took ages to arrive in the film but he was so worth it! Yum!

Beardedly, I luuuuurve series 5 - shorter, darker hair and beard - a la Formalities. Drooooool!

But the morning suit he had on in Skulls - took my breath away! I repeat... FFWWOOAARR!!

15. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

LMAO. Nah. Just in love with our Billy Boy -can't blame ya. I love your version of the song, btw :D

Beard? Goner? No no no no no no.

Now THAT's talking :cool:

You know, maybe he'll grow it back during the autumn/winter period -when the new season begins, and shave it off in the spring -which would satisfy everyone, wouldn't it?

I mean, nobody wants him to get cold during the winter months, right? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.