Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I just read and reviewed -- so good! :)

Ah, Viva Las Vegas -- one of my favorite Snickers episodes. My jaw just about hit the floor when the guy asked "are you two married?" and then told Nick, "She's gonna getcha." ROTFLMAO! Too precious.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! I KNOW!! and when the guy said that (she's gonna getcah) Nick just smiled and was like "yeah, i wish". i think Sara liked Nick's expression!! so sweet. haha. and then when they walked out of the building this dude can up to him and said: "you dont' want to get married from that guy...what would your mother say? here" and get Nick a coupon or something... NICK TOOK IT!! saving it for later!! lol. Viva Las Vegas... ADORABLE SNickers episode.

haha... look what i found:

[​IMG]

looks like they are holding hands!! lmao. that episode was adorable too because Nick was still talking about how stupid Grissom was being and that it was stupid Sara had to go solo.

Sara: On my own?

Grissom: Solo.

(angry at Grissom)
    Sara: See you around.

(walks past Nick)

Nick: Solo?

Nick: So does this mean when I come in on my day off I get to work solo?

**the next morning**

Nick: I mean, I don't get it. She's not even slated to work. She comes in on
    her day off and she gets to work solo.

Warrick: You still harping on the solo thing? You know every time you work
    with me you learn something.

*nick laughs*

^^i'm not sure if when Nick says that it's like: 'what, i want to work solo.' or if it's like, 'what? she has to work solo?'. i think more of the... 'what the heck grissom?' way. either way... Nick's dissappointed that Sara has to work solo when she came on her day off in the first place.

3. MegBreanne

Holy crap! Where'd you find that picture? It's so cute. I'm gonna save it. :)

And in VLV, I did not realize that Nick took the advertisement thing from the guy on the strip outside the Chapel of Intergalactic Love. I'm gonna go watch that scene again! LOL!

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Emily: Cute! THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS! Adorable! ;) Snickers are trying to hide their feelings and actions, but we can see through them!

Can someone pimp/grab me a oneshot Snickers please (either yours or someone elses!)? I need suggestions to read something good! :lol:
    Thanks in advance!

5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

thanks csiemily i'll try those, and i'll try and read your fics :)

and cool news for next season, I hope they go in a good derection.

well I hope we get a lot of Snickers next season, that will be great:)

and well i'm trying to work on a new fic, i hope it comes along well :)

well i'm tired and I will see you all on saturday night :)

night!!

Snickers rules!!!

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow love those pics from viva las vegas....
    and emily love that manip, did you made its so adorable.
    girls hope you'll go and join the snicker scenario and hope we could continue to build nice story about them...

[​IMG]
    come and hug me :cool:

7. MegBreanne

I've been writing out an outline for a new Snickers story -- but I have to finish Back To You first. I just wish I had more time! And could stop adding projects to my already busy life (like yesterday I started building a pond -- my second pond! LOL!).

Anyway, I'm off to work, so hopefully I'll get a chance to work on my story outlines . . .

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

that isn't a manip. it's a screencap. but... they aren't really holding hands, it just looks like it because sara's walking past Nick and and like whips her hands out like "what ever."

yes, yes.. everyone... go over the the SNickers Scenerio. we should find a new situation. i've been thinking of new but i'm not sure what we should do next. any ideas here?

aww... cocoa, that pic is so adorable. they are definatly the best looking couple in CSI!!

sweet. i was reading some fanfics last night and it found this one ADORABLE SNickers fanfic. it's so cute. lol! you should read it! i found it at fanfiction.net. right here.

i'm actually feeling pretty confident about season 8. like, i don't really feel like GSR will be really steady because Sara almost died, Nick and Sara went through the same thing, Grissom's gonna get shit from the lab because he dated and slept with one of his students, Looks like Nick's gonna fight back for Sara and I kinda just seems like Sara wants more to a relationship then just the sex. (marriage?) and we all no that Nick wants to get married; he's always wanted to get married. i'm PRAYING that SNickers will happen in season 8! PLLEASE!!

[​IMG]
    ^^look how close they are!! adorable

[​IMG]
    ^^^AHH! THE TRUE SNICKERS!

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Meg, I can't wait to read your story again, when you can. Don't rush it.

Emily, I remember I read her story, it was funny.

George and Jorja real close friend. I remember George said in the interview, no Jorja, no Sara or we will get in trouble.

How Nick is going to react about Sara is no longer on CSI? I would said he will be angry and sad. We won't see hi smiling face anymore. He will be very depressed with Sara is not there. Remember fifth season, after Mea Culpa, Nick is sad and Sara is sad. Now the teams back together, Nick and Sara are happy again.

I knew Ecklie make a real big mistake when he break up the teams, because he was jealous of Grissom, so he take out on the teams, because the teams stick up for Grissom.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah... the team does LOVE Grissom, but when they find out about Grissom and Sara being together, i don't think they'll really look up to him that much anymore. Nick has ALWAYS looked up to Grissom as a father-figure, but now that he's with Sara (the girl that he wants to be with) it's a whole different ball game. In the past few season (mostly after Grave Danger) Nick seems like he's because... more independent. like, he doesn't look up to Grissom as much anymore, he's like LIKE Grissom now. in the episode "The Good the Bad and The Dominatric", Nick was being completely complimented about being a hero and humble and i think Nick's trying to be like grissom for one reason.... SARA.

Now that the team knows about GSR, i'm not sure how they will act toward Grissom. I think they might act a litle different toward Sara, but i think that they'll just be plain out disgusted with Grissom. They all know that Sara has had a thing for Grissom, but i think they all knew that Grissom would never go with her becuase it's against the department's policy.

In Season 5, when the team split up... OMGOODNESS, nick was SO MAD! i forget what episode it was in but Nick's like: "it was just alot better and easier when we were all on the same shift." and catherine said: "so you don't like me as your supervisor?" then nick said: "ugh.. whatever."

even in the 7th season, Nick and Sara just seemed.. out of it, not themselve UNTIL Empty Eyes. the episode on (since they worked together and Nick was there for Sara) it seems like they just can't get enought of each other and that they want to be together more so they can actually be happy. that's my thoughts on that. i REALLY hope that they will get the romance right and make SNickers happen. GSR was been made to happen since the beginning and that's why i don't think it's a good relationship; because it was PLANNED. SNickers, you can just tell because of their smiles and the flirting. Sara and Grissom had a relationship before but that's what stupid. CSI is all about the unexpected and GSR was expected... now let's just get over this stupid GSR stuff and get right too... SNICKERS!

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

yes i am hoping beyond hope that gsr will end and make nick and sara become closer as friend first then it can evolve... into a nice romantic fluff....
    like a bit full of banter, getting together out for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even on their breaks.
    on the season five love the viva las vegas there so cute together. i remember when they were split up they worked together in the episode of king baby when they were checking out the dresser and found a photo of a baby and some powerful men name to. is cute and its like they continue working together without breaking the momentum....
    emily i love the fic super glued by forensicsfan she's one of the best writer of snickers....
    i also suggest you read ms2 tangled sheets and no regrets, no looking back and no what ifs they are great to read....
    [​IMG]

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oh!! i'll check those out. i just read some more of her stories. they are AMAZING. i love SNickers fanfics.

usually when ever the team worked together in season 5 (when they split up) Sara and Nick usually worked together. like, yeah.. in King Baby, seemed like Nick tried to work with her. Season 5 didnt really have alot of SNickers moments BECUASE the team was split up. BUT we did get Viva Las Vegas... and that was a worth while moment! so cute.

i'll check out those fanfics right now. i'm in the mood for reading some adorable SNickers fanfics.

aww cocoa, that pic is so adorable. George Eads and Jorja Fox are EXTREMELY cute together. i'm a SNickers in the CSI world and in real life. Jorja and George are great together and they seem like REALLY good friends. they definaly bring their relationship with each other in Sara and Nick, and that just makes them even more amazing to watch.

i heard that George and Jorja have, like, a pact (pack?) or something that when they both turn 45 and their are both still single, they'll date or marry each other. is that true? what's the true information behind that?

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Emily: thanks so much and cocoa! I'm going to skip off and read them!

14. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

I highly doubt that the team will react like that. if they would then each of them would be a hypocrite considering what things they've done in the past.

my suggestions:
    all are short and sweet :)

Headache

Getting Dressed

A little help from my friends

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks Pandora for that! :D The first two are great! :D I'm now reading the last one! :)

Thanks everyone who suggested great fics! :) GO SNICKERS!

Oh and I changed my siggy a little: It now says "I still believe in Snickers"... because, hey! I still believe that we WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.