Tanglewood theory

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lilbluewitch, Apr 25, 2005.

1. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I listened to that commentary a few days ago and it made me so excited..epecially since they're bringing back Sonny. Can't wait to see some scenes with him and Danny. And the fact that it's slated for November sweeps makes me even more happy..I thought they'd leave it til May so they could have a cliffhanger or something

2. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

You read my mind! Especially on the first one :devil:

3. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Shower scene with Danny and Flack. Now that is something I would pay to see.

4. Angelica

Angelica Lab Technician

If I could afford it, hell yeah! But then again, the show is called "NY" for a reason...

Angie

5. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Aww shucks. Would've been great if it was just 'Danny and Flack' instead of 'NY'. That way, we can focus on the more important things. Like, of course, the shower scenes.

6. Angelica

Angelica Lab Technician

No, I meant if I had to pay for it, I couldn't afford it, because this is NYC we're talking about. (NYC is mad expensive!)

Angie

7. robospanker_fan

LOL, ok then, we'll have to live with 'NY'.
    Back on topic(for the moment), does it say anywhere the specific date of Tanglewood Part 2?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Is that an episode of season 2? I have to wait till 2006 for the second season

9. robospanker_fan

Yeah, me too, but I was go read the episode stuff on CBS first lol. Right now I already know what happens in the season 2 episodes, even though I've never watched them. :p

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Me too. I figure that way I have less concentrating to do when it does come here which should make for appreciating the view more.... :lol: Seriously however, I try to not catch too much of the plot details for now. Tanglewood II is slightly more difficult though - I am not sure I want to know how it unfolds in advance and although I might be able to muster enough self control not to read the review I can't imagine not reading the discussions that are bound to follow.

11. adder574

adder574 Witness

Going with the theory that Danny has a tanglewood tattoo, it would be interesting if at the start of Tanglewood 2 lindsay and Danny get back from processing a crime scene and they have to shower and lindsay caught a glimpse of Danny's tattoo. Being from Montana she wouldnt know what it was. Before she can ask Danny about it she is called away by Mac to another scene. The victim has a tanglewood tattoo and Lindsay makes a comment, not realizing what she is saying, that it looks just like Danny's. It would be interesting to see the look on Mac's face.

12. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

And just how would Lindsay explain her way out of THAT one? "Oh yeah Mac, I saw Danny's tattoo while we were in the shower." "And what were you doing in the shower with Danny?"

13. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Not sure how they'd do it but that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. It wouldn't even need to be in the shower (but to be honest I do like the sound of Danny in the shower) but he could just have it shirt off when she sees it or something which is almost as good!

14. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

:lol:

Lindsay: Erm, you see Mac, Danny has this hard to reach spot on his back... And I was just in the area, you know?

:rolleyes: Sure, Lindsay. That's convincing!

15. robospanker_fan

Lol. And she better hope Flack isn't there with 'em, or else... :lol:
    But possible I guess. Even though I'm not very happy with the idea of Danny and Lindsay in the shower together.