Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the boards newbies. I hope you all have fun. :)

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Welcome newbies! :D Have fun!!

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome Missy, another Canadian joins the crowd :) and to all the other newbies. Pull up a chair and enjoy the good times had by all :)

4. danafireprincess

danafireprincess Victim

HI!!! I'm new too XD why would I post here if I wasn't new
    okay, that's clear...

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome danafireprincess, I hope you enjoy it here. :)

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum danafireprincess :)

7. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Hello!

My name is Lynsey, im 19 years old.

I have only just recently become a CSI fanatic! I have not watched all the shows in order, like I think the first one I saw was in series 4 then series 2 and the back to series 4.. ive nearly watched them all now, though lol.
    Anyhow, my favourite character is Sara in Vegas and Horatio in Miami. :)

8. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Alien from mars WELCOME!
    it's better late than never as they say have fun on the boards :D

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome Alien_from_mars have fun, and post your comments.. go!

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*stumbles in, looks around with lost eyes* So, this is the CSI:LV thread? *waves* If you are a Miami fan, then you probably recognize me. Otherwise, HI. I'm new to this thread, but not to the forum. I'm starting to like LV, so I hope to see you guys around. ;)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome, I use to go into the miami forum alot but haven't in a while, well not to post but yes to read. Lately the show conflicts with the baseball game so its kind of catch the show 3 hrs later and hope the heck I can last that long lol. I am glad to hear you are getting into LV I say, one show you're doing good more then one and you're well rounded or highly confused. :p I am both :lol:

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I'm.... probably a little bit of both too. Blame my liking LV on Eric. Hmmm mm... Cool little tidbit, he went to the same college that my friend goes to. So everytime I go hang out at her place, I go wow. :lol: Dorky? Me? Nah. Yeah, ok, maybe a little bit. :)

13. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I'm a bit late, but anyways.

I'm 23, I live in Germany and I have been a CSI fan for about 9 months now. I love Sara and Sofia, they are the main reason I watch the show :cool:.

14. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

Hi,

Im Claire, but every one calls me Peaches (I have no idea why but the name just stuck, Ive been a big CSI Fan right from the very first episode.
    I moved out to Belgium about half way though season 6, and they show it here Waaaaaaaay too late for me to stay up (have to be up at 5am for work) so I havent seen much of it untill the DVD came out over here.
    Finally got hold of all of season 7 now too so im happy about that. ...
    Im not really a Fan of CSI Miami, but I do like CSI New York, probably because it seems iono more darker than the other 2, Miami is just too bright for my liking.
    I would say that I was a shocked to see the Sara/Grissom relationship develope, but I wasnt, Although I would have liked it more if it was Sara and Nick together, hes much hotter than Grissom, but anyway..I think Im done, .... umm..yea..Im Done :)

15. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

Hey! I am Liz, i live in Texas. I watch WAY WAY to much TV. :lol: i am boring this summer because i am working up at my school so i can actually have money once in a while :D. i am hoplessly addicted to CSI and all things Jorja Fox!! I used to like the rain but here where i live it has been raining pretty much nonstop for almost 3 week and longer it seems! i am a Varsity cheerleader and a Varsity Gymnast. i love all that i do and i am really glad that i joined this Talk csi thing because it gives me something stimulating to do at work! and i just love to talk about csi to people who also love it because all my friends HATE it for some reason so i can never have csi discussions... :( but that is why i love it here! well i guess if you want to know anything else about me then just ask. i am really honest and a really nice person and i love to meat new people so i can have lots of great friends!... thats is all for now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.