*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

he really is natural with her.

the blooper pwns completely. its so hilarious and I love the bird dog part too. its so cute. he's adorable.

Mo will be back soon, she said she misses CatNip so.. she'll be going crazy until she gets back, Love ya Mo!

He always gets lucky when speaking spanish :)

mkw -- specific scene?

2. CathStokes

aww its sad when I gotta bump up my own thread from page 2, like towards the end, where ARE YOU ppl? :lol:

so anyways, I'll talk to myself:

CatNip, I know your together, you have this fun thing goin on, but I'm going to CATCH your asses, so just give in and show me. its easier.

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

A note to Catnip: You two better let her catch you or she might go insane. That's the best for the two of you, unless you want to be hunted for the rest of your lives.

That is all.

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Aww Lynny I'll come and keep you company! :lol: Since Danny's busy with Linds at the moment :p

Oh yes, we know CatNip's together, but I've wired all the camera's so there's no hiding from us anymore :devil:

TPTB is gonna need a miracle to pull off more hiding, and the divine powers are soooo not on their side. :D

Catniiiiiiiiiiip!

Where IS everyone?......*looks around*

5. CathStokes

I won't go insane... much, but the hunting will definately be there!

Yay I've got company! *smiles* Thanks you guys for joining me, its always nice to see you guys, ;) Ooh thanks for wiring the cameras, I knew I forgot something.

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Tsk tsk, must forget the cameras dear ;) Mo would freak if she knew you forgot about the cameras!

Well, I have to head off to snooze now, but never fear, the cameras are still on :devil: We'll catch them! ;)

7. CathStokes

Mo would freak, that is true, but I forgot to put new tapes in some of my cameras at CatNip and Smacked's houses. Damnit. RL is kicking my ass. So, hopefully Mo will excuse me this once.

Goodnight hun! Pleasant dreams, and yes we'll catch them soon!

8. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I found us another scene when I was watching Up In Smoke. It's not on our episode list.

Nick stays standing and Catherine's sitting down so they're not in the same cap:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. CathStokes

Is that the one where he's on the other side watching her from the glass and then she sees him and waves him in? If it is, then cool!.. If not, ignore me.

10. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Yeah that's the one. Here's a couple more caps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Lynny, did you watch the episode tonight? It's the one where CatNip were dancing together! Hope you enjoyed it, while it lasted. The ending isn't real great, is it, at least not for our ship!

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Oh, I watched tonight's episode. It was amazing! I love it when Nicky dipped Cath; she loved it too. ;)

I don't believe for a minute that Nicky really went anywhere with that blonde. She was just an illusion. Cath was having a dream...and in my own world nothing bad happened to Cath. They spent a wonderful night together...so I believe. Durn PTB!! :(

13. CathStokes

you know mother -- this is scary -- but you may be right! *gasps* I agree, Cath was just dreaming it, Its the thing like in Dallas, yup..... -- I'm glad Nicky at least *knew* the girl and it wasn't some random stranger. Because then that would've pissed me off more. but Nicky loves Cath, he's not going to do something stupid and he did ASK Catherine if it was okay first.

---

Catherine loved being dipped by Nicky :devil:

---

I didn't get to watch tonight, it sucks, My tv box is out so no tv for Lynny until it gets fixed :(

--

Aww thanks Kels for posting them!!.. Watching over her, so cute. and she's like, damn, I can't cuss these guys out anymore, Nick's gonna calm me down now, damn!

14. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Hey guys! Is it time for season 8 yet? I'm dying to see some new CatNip :( Oh well, I'll just have to go watch a couple eppies on dvd :)

15. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

I saw that episode last night with John Mayer. It was a cute scene between them. They both were all smiles. I think this my first time posting in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.