Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

^ Amen! :D

That's a great icon Kit! Glad you had a fun vacation katpin and welcome back. Good to see you back too ment_to _be. :)

I'm going to post this pic again, because I just love Yelina's expression!

[​IMG]

Hey, remember me?

2. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I am watching "Under Suspicioun" (Pretty sure thats what its called) and that it was so obvious that H love Yelina and everyone could see it Hence, Calleigh's comment in responce to Ryan asking "H really cared about her?"(Which has been posted but I shall respost) that she said "First person since Yelina" Can't tell you exact words cause my parents called me and it was on downstairs but they are too loud...

3. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I'm praying next to you :D Let's hope the tv-gods hear us!
    It's nice to be back. It's strange but with the exams it feels like I have more time to come here, well, it's my only moment to relax.

I always had the feeling that even in season 1
    Yelina loved H and H , Yelina . I think we never got to se the falling in love en the be in love part. Cause in simple man When H said something like: what if I said you wouldn't have to go there alone? it felt already like love to me, and her response do you understand what your saying , suggested to me that there was already the big feeling, the love.

And Lucy great pic by the way. The way she looks expresses so much.
    sth like : well,that's the last way I thought we were going to meet; I Missed you ; did I do sth wrong? ; nice to see you ;

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree with you 100% Tati! Time to move H/Y along in the right track.

Yeah I think when we first see H and Y they've already fallen for each other. But it would be nice for tptb to show us how they go about starting a relationship. They owe us that much. But I'd settle for s6 to show us that H and Y had been together over the summer.

Thanks for the pic Luce, I love the expression on her face too. It's like I didn't expect to meet you like this.

Link to fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1210462

All the best for the exams Tati and ment_to_be. Tati love your animated icon.

We're down to about 40 more posts, we'll need a thread name.

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I always thought this, too. He seemed like a man consciously moving forward with a relationship. That's why I never really understood his knee-jerk reaction in Blood Brothers. After the previous 2 years, suddenly she has cooties?

Kit I LOVE your icon. I want to say something naughty about that look on his face, but I think I'll pass!

After reading my posts from yesterday, I think I'm getting way too intense. Time for a vacation. Think I'll let my husband take me to Italy for a few days! Talk to you all next week.

6. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I just watched hell night again and I have some thoughts
    first of all, I think Yelina has quit some nerve to ask horatio's help,while she's out with stettler. In stead of immediatly returning herself, as Ray was in serious trouble.
    I was angry with her, and the way Horatio looked at the end made me even more upset. How can she do that to him?
    What I loved about this epi:
    When H said your mom will be here any minute Ray answers on a funny way:with stettler and when H says I want to give your mom some space Ray says: she doesn't need space(so we know the thing he wants to say is: she needs you)
    and what I got from a small detail: The writers made stettler look bad: When Yelina picked up Ray together with stettler she was very concerned about Ray. She was glad he was ok and wanted to thank horatio. But the first thing stettler said is : we should get home he doesn't even ask if Ray's ok. Nothing! The only thing he seems to think about is : must get Yelina as fast and as far as possible from H!
    And when Y and stettler are standing in front of the elivator Stettler looks at his watch and acts impatient.
    I think that's a small sign to say: Stettler isn't the right person. And we all know Horatio is :D

isn't she looking like she could just kiss him right here and right now?
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/sofie_freak/NDVD_2738.jpg
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/sofie_freak/NDVD_2737.jpg

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think it was more of a practical issue. Yelina and Rick were away for the weekend, so that suggests they were most probably some distance from Miami. Yelina says "we're out of town." So, I would deduce from that, that she wanted H to find out what was happening as soon as possible. Yelina and Rick could have been several hours away, and Yelina wouldn't have wanted to wait that long where her son's safety/welfare was concerned.

I agree 100% with your other points though! ;)

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

just a quick post coz i'm doing dinner

how about this for the new thread name

Always Together even when were apart (the punked comp kid) thougth of it

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

O well the writers just put that scene in Hell Night in too make us fans hate Stetler even more! GOD i've had enough of H/Y angst !!!!!

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I like the episode 'Hell Night' very much, especially the scenes between Horatio and Ray jr.
    The last scene was cute and sad at the same time. Horatio was so sad because Yelina went with Stetler and not with him. It showed that Ray jr. is fine with Horatio and Yelina together and he didn't like Stetler.

and ahh!! it looked so good after 'Whacked', but maybe Horatio wrote off a possible relationship with Yelina after 'Vengeance' after he learned that his brother is still alive. :(
    Ray sr. shouldn't have come back. His dead was hard and sad time for all them, but I had the impression they were ok with it, maybe not Horatio, he will always feel responsible for his dead. ( :()
    Yelina said it Season 1 (or was it Season 2?) that she didn't think so often about Ray sr.

11. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

In case you haven't been told, 'Big Brother' is on tonight. yay

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Or how about Love will keep us together?

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hehe yep ur right, i had never think about this small detail. ;) till Yelina and Rick was couple around H Stetler alywas feel uncomfortably, this was valid and for Yelina too. it was like they are kids and was doing something wrong and when they see H - they see the truth, that Yelina is in love in Horatio, not Rick.

for me after epi 'Rio' and the mess that Ray Sn. got in again is enough to make H move forward. i don`t say to forgot his bro, but to stop blame his self for Ray Sn. death. I like when Yelina say: A leopard doesn't change its spots.. Ray excuse was that he go this way again coz to defend his familly... wow nice try... and H make the same mistake ... don`t act on his feeling coz they are 'family'... come on this don`t work for me anymore...

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Agree with you on the points you made Pusher.

I think Ray's real death helped cos it really wasn't H's fault this time.

I like the thread name Stop messin' with our "ship". What do you guys think?

Fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1211266

15. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

My vote would be for anythng that does not have the word " 'ship" as H/Y is truly canon i.e. straight up Coke aka "The Real Thing" and not the fanon where the rest can blissfully go "ship ahoy!"

Song lyrics are a great source for the thread siggies so perhaps the fav H/Y songs? :)

Oh yeah, as for Stetler, WE LOVE Our Dear Rick! Such a great Miami character. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.