Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

I just watched Spellbound today. I love that one and Kiss Kiss Bye Bye too.

His smile is so beautiful! I just wanna hug him! :)

How can someone not love Greggo?

So true!! When he smiles, I melt. And Del, of course someone loves Greggo. :) Not just one person. Everyone here loves Greggo. :)

Here is the latest photo of Eric that I just found in my mailbox today!! Yes he wrote me again, I am so excited. Details and the letter's contents are on the Eric/Greg discussion thread.

Latest pic -HOT!!!

Wojo, That picture is amazing :eek:!!!! You’re so lucky to have him write to you!! I'm so jealous!!

Yes, very nice photo of him. Although it is funny because now he has his hair differently again. :lol:

OMG, that smile :rolleyes: Seriously, they once talked about his smile, it was a funny scene, but I don't remember which episode it was and I don't know the name(in english) of that thing he used to make them look that perfect. But it really worked :)

About the picture Wojo got, I must say that I love it. I mean, I pretty much love all his picture, but that is in my top 5 and I would even dare to say that is my all time favorite. Because it is in black and white (and I love black and white pictures, they are always my favorites) and because he is sexy, way too sexy *drools* :)

Yeah , that photo is wonderful , I so love it ! Wonderful , he's more than sexy ... I don't have words to describe him !

I must say when I opened my mail and saw that pic I was lterally shaking!! It is one of the best pics I have ever seen of him, he looks amazing. Thank you all, I do feel lucky.

Woww I haven't been here since thread 3!
Love the Greg/Eric sexiness! keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back