Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Okay, I'll go put the relevant bits in spoiler boxes, although they aren't spoilers. But I don't want people being grumpy with me. :(

Now, if you look in those boxes expecting something awesome, don't PM me because it's non-spoilery and lame! ;)

I have officially watched, like, 1200 fanvids in order to feed my GSR addiction in lieu of fresh episodes. I am so very, very pathetic.

2. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

U? Lame Lady D? Neva! :D

And I hope those fan vids include some of mine. :D

YOu know you're addicted to GSR when... You have...uh...DREAMS about them... :devil:

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey CHOCOLATE_BUNNYS, my past ship of CSI was Snickers, but then about 2 years ago, 6 months after I started watching CSI, I realized Grissom and Sara were perfect for each other so put me on the past ship for Snickers Team. And put me on the Pro Hat team and the Want Geeks to get married and live happily everafter team :D and team babies, and team cleanshaven, and finally Pro Sara-glasses. I thought I was on team So, but I wasn't sure, GO Team SO. I am trying to stay spoiler free, but I saw that spoiler box and I couldn't help myself, I read it :(. It wasn't even a real spoiler but I failed. The real spoilers aren't even here yet. I don't know how I am going to be spoiler free. I also found out that for the new episodes before it airs where I live, I can go and watch clips for it on GSR.COM, I know I am bad. I need to become SF.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i keep my bets ... safe. lol

or maybe i'm just that unsure. i see an equal number of pros and cons, but i want to believe it'll end up fine. somehow.
    it's really ok LadyDisdain. i'm just a little paranoid about those things. thanks for the box.

one last thing. yesterday i just learned how to make animated icons *looks proudly at my avie* i'm gonna update my LJ soon also with some of that stuff :D

that's it.

yes, i'm in love with myself.

ETA cuz i missed that:
    i'm so proud of you choc. good girl *pats*

5. sidlewannabee

I love your avatar ADZIX. I am 99.979% sure that Sara will live.

6. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

a little ? :lol:

We noticed. :p

Yay! Wait. Pats? What am I, a Dog?
    what about the other .021% ? 0.o :p
    I just am curious/unsure about how they will handle GSR after this big moment(sara pinned under a car,grissom proclaiming undying love) in their relationship.

I just realized 75% of this post is from quotes off of Adz's post. 0.o Adz you are a very quotable person.

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Wow, this subject has sparked lots and lots of convo. Personally, my feeling is this: I don't think JF would be interviewing and speaking if she was going to leave the show, if she is going to leave and she's speaking and stuff, then she's cruel. I think from that interview up there somewhere, she sounded happy working on the show, and if CSI means so much to her it seems she would continue it.

Ausiello pokes his nose in so many places, not to mention he makes things bigger than they should be. When I read stuff of his, I keep it in mind, but I wait for it to actually happen before I believe it.

Go Team SO!

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's wings for the 'article' sounds great, and sidlewannabee besides parents, also people who think we're nuts are family, friends, neighbors, customers, and perfect strangers, when I shove a TV Guide under their noses and go "what do you think"? and they shrug, and roll their eyes back, and then I'm a bit embarassed :(

I know she's coming back, thier so sly and think their pulling a fast one one us! she loves her cast mates, and they'd all be so PO, if she bailed!

THE FAMOUS LETTER I said I'd miss you, and I do[​IMG]

9. sidlewannabee

The other .021% is because I don't know what TPTB is thinking of. They might possibly change their minds at the last moment, nothing will be for sure unless I talk to Jorja Fox or until the episode airs. Yeah most of the time, any small comment I say that includes CSI or GSR, they roll their eyes and get anniyed, at first I was embarassed but now I am not embarassed anymore. Hey desertwind, all of the people you mentioned think I am crazy. One day I will teach them a lesson because when they become big CSI fans they will realize my obsession and they will become obsessed too. The castr will stick up for her. TYhey just have to say if she leaves then so do I. If everyone says that then they will have no choice but to hire her.

10. wings23

wings23 Witness

So that's what? about 97% of the people not on this thread?

Gosh S7 started on 9/21, so that leaves us with about 3 1/2 months until S8. I don't think I'll make it that long.

Unless JF couldn't get her contract negotiated the way she wanted. I've been confused about how much of JF's contract issues had to do with her own wants and how much had to do with CBS. Were TPTB just going to let her go because her contract was up? Well either way George Eads seems to be sticking up for her as far as I can tell.

And I'm 99.99% sure she'll live. That .01% of doubt is there because Sara is kinda trapped under a car in an unknown location and CSI hasn't killed off a main character yet, even though Brass and Nick were both in the position to be killed.

Go Team SO!

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Don't worry, I can tell when a TV has been left on, when a phone or alarm is about to go off, when light bulbs are about to die, etc. It's creepy really.

So, my reaction to WtG? Complete and utter shock...like literally speechless. Lying-on-the-floor-eyes-as-big-as-dinner-plates speechless. It took me a full 5 minutes to even begin to contemplate screaming...it was great.

Which leads me into my next topic....

To go SF or not? I definitely think it would be a good idea seeing as how awesome the end to S6 was when I was SF. I'm not saying the end of S7 was a letdown...it just wasn't as climactic as if I'd been SF. That's not to say, of course, that I wasn't on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing or that I didn't scream when the proclamation of love happened.

I just don't know :(

Anyway, on a better note, who makes GSR music videos? I have an awesome song/decent idea so whoever's interested in helping me out, can you PM me? That'd be awesome. Thanks so much :D

12. Desertwind

See, I'm thinking that freak-show Natalie, who said "Sara's not dead", is a figment of her fried brain. and she's got Sara stashed somewhere, and she's not under the car at all :eek:so, big clue to Jorja coming back ;) I'm probably off the mark, but it's possible :eek:

GRIS AND NUTTY NATALIE

TELL ME WHERE SARA IS

[​IMG] gee, he's got pretty hair :p

13. wings23

wings23 Witness

That would make Sara's return look good. I do wonder how much of what we saw in LD were just Natalie's insane hallucinations. But all her miniatures were completely correct and very real. Then again she did see herself slashing Grissom's throat. I think Sara really is under the car, but I would not be surprised at all to find Natalie had imagined some part of what we saw in LD.

And apart from contract negotiations, why didn't Natalie just kill Sara if she was trying to take away Grissom's only love? I know she's insane, but it would make more sense to just kill Sara for her revenge. Or maybe she left Sara alive, thinking Grissom would never find her, and having to deal with the fact that he was out smarted and lost Sara because of it? Not that Sara's gonna die or anything.

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Holy MOTHER...I JUST finished Cold Burn. :eek:

Reading the WHOLE book was SO worth the last paragraph.:eek: I seriously almost peed my pants. :lol: TOTALLY major GSR greatness right there.

I really want to post it, but I don't want to ruin the end for the people who want to read it. Oh! SPOILER BOX! Why didn't I think of that! ::smacks forehead::

Cold Burn[/i] ending]Sara:Last day-Sunday? That was nice and cozy, though. We spent the day reading by the fire. SHe slipped out, leaving two co-workers who were looking at eachother with wide eyes and open mouths. "No," Catherine said. " No way," Nick said. In the hallway, Sara was smiling to herself. Nick and Cath didn't know that she and Grissom had separate fireplaces in their separate rooms. And they didn't need to know. Let them wonder. :eek:

I freaking DIED. Seriously. If that happened on the show. Oh man...:lol:. Priceless "WTF?" looks from Living Doll. :lol: AWESOME.

Anyway, going to bed. Nighty night everyone. :D

15. Desertwind

I agree, I smell something sour, and I'm not sure why Jorja's going everywhere with her cast mates / a photo shoot with her pointing, to her and Gris, but then she just stated on our 'files' that 'it's been a great 7 years' HMMM, that doesn't sound very positive, TPTB, are {messing] no vulgar language here, with out minds, question? why has Robert David Hall, announced he's signed up, and no one else has, will he be in the morgue alone :lol:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.