The "I'm so frickin' busy" thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSIdoglover54, Jun 12, 2007.

1. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I didn't want to post this in the "rant" thread because it's really not a rant, so I decided to make a thread where people can post about how busy they are. Not necessarily a rant thread because I'm busy but it's with dog stuff so I'm excited! :D

Okay I'm going to end this one and make a response about all that is going on.

2. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

So here is my busy week.

Today a co-worker of my mom's is bringing over her Shih Tzu for me to babysit until the 20th. I got up at 7am today because she never told me what time she was going to bring the dog over. Well, after a rousing game of phone tag she finally got a hold of my mom who called me saying they wouldn't be over until 6 tonight. *sigh*

Wednesday another co-worker of my mom's is bringing over her Golden Retriever to be groomed. Luckily I don't have to clip him just the normal, demat, bathe, blow dry and strip. She will be over anywhere from 5am to 7am with her dog.

Thursday a familiy friend is bringing over her Brittany for me to bathe and clip. I have groomed her before so I kind of know what to expect. She's a sweet dog, 12 years old.

On top of all that I have to work with my Brittany because we have a fun match on Saturday. I need to get someone to play Dog Show Judge who doesn't know him so he will get used to strangers touching him and him having to stay put. I also need to bathe and groom him (a four hour process) probably on Friday.

I'm also waiting to see if the Vet Clinic will call about the job. I'm so busy and it's all with dogs.:D

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Please do not double post. It is considered as spamming. You could have put all together in one post. You have time to edit your post at least 24h.

Thank you.

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Well, I'm always busy. but this week, I have tennis practice every morning for 3 hours. Than I go home, eat lunch, clean myself up a bit, and get my softball stuff. Than I head to softball practice for 2 hours. After that I come home, shower, go on the computer or something. Than 3 days a week, I'm at the gym playing raquetball. I also run every morning. Than on free nights, I'm either with friends or playing The Sims 2.

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

yeah i know busy...end of the school year and the new school programs mean lots and lots of correction and gading and adding comments...withthis new program, our correcting time has qaudrupled.....i am in such a need of a vacation ...but i start teaching university on sunday....help!!!

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Well...

All this week I am going to a "Clues in Crime" college class from 8 am till 6 pm, so there goes all of my daytime.
    Tomorrow is my parent's 25th Wedding aniversary, so I am having a small party for them.
    Thursday at 6:30 I have to go to a meeting with our mayor to discuss the upcoming plans and activities for his youth council for three hours.
    Then Friday is my friend's birthday so I have to go to a party for her with her family and other friends.
    Then, finally, Saturday my dad's business is having a car show so I have to be from 11 am to 6 pm serving hot dogs and other things, which I also have to help make.

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Wow, this thread has my name on it! Well I'm in the IHP program for gifted and talented, it's like honors but with better teachers, more work and cooler kids. I have HW every single night, tests all the time, (speaking of which a test tomorrow, a HUGE test) projects, (one due Thursday) but really awesome friends to share it with. I also have softball practice two days a week on my travel team and tournaments most weekends, until next year when I'll be in HS and everything will change. (Still in 8th grade, we graduate the 28th) I will have basketball every single day I don't have softball all summer long, plus friends when I can swueeze it in. And next year will be ten times worse. :lol:

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

^^ Wow all that and you still have time to run challenges? :eek: :p

I'm not busy at all... unless you count icon challenges... which I'm in 7 of, not including the 5 lims and the 3 100 challenges :lol:

I need a life... :p

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am busy with arranging to be with my sweetie. It isn't so easy when you live in two different counrties. For the past 36 hours we've been trying to find the easiest and cheapest way to spend a weekend together. Will it be here in Amsterdam which means she's coming over here? Or will it be in the UK which means I'll fly in to see her? So far it looks like its gonna be the last option.
    And I really have to come up with something to tell my parents...

10. loki

loki Lab Technician

^^ you should tell them you need some 'alone time to contemplate life' that's what I said when I spent the weekend with my friend in Vegas...

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Haha I'm soooo busy - and still I can't stop posting here! :lol: I need to hem my trousers because I really need them tomorrow. my room is a mess and my windows need to be cleaned. My car as well, actually. The last days I spent too much time at the stable, helping with the other horses and of course riding mine, I ought to be there less often but it's just so much fun! I'm really looking forward to vacations!

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I am busy with studying for these stupid exams and trying to be a normal person at the same time. I haven't been able to take my face out of a textbook for I don't know, a week now. Oh, and of course work with my boss being Mr. ass face and giving me stupid things I don't want to do because I gave my two weeks notice the other week. And trying to help out around the house with the roommates when I can, because they're all crazy because of exams, and one of them has a kid, so the kids been neglected latley, so when someone else is out someone has to tend to her. And agh! I cannot wait until these exams are over! I so need a break.

13. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I think I will do something like that. But she is coming to Holland now and we'll have a great weekend :) It will be fine!

14. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Im so busy I hardly get time to myself. :(
    I usually work in a nursery from half 6 in the morning til half 4, or sometimes til 6. Then I get home and had to work in ASDA from 7 til 11 at night. I have an hours break.
    THANK GOD ive had a few days off this past week.
    Not only that but I also have to sign off from college and ive already recieved things from university I have to do before I start!!