Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

No offense taken. I LIKE to hear what other people have to say about my thoughts because it helps me see a different perspective. ;) I just naturally see the negative side of H - always have.

But can we expect less angst and soap? A nice, mature, mentally healthy "Hey you want to go out?" would be great, but that would have to be an H we've never met! Besides, there's no drama (or melodrama) to it. I can't see the TPTB making it so easy.

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hey drgnldy we won`t let u lose hope :) i too don`t want TPTB making it easy for H/Y... and yep for me theirs relationship till now is little more angst and less romance... i like this formula ... hope even in S6 to have some progress the things to stay similar way like emotion/colour - wow i lost my thought..

anyway, talking for different opinions here little more points of view ;)

i was think about this re what can say H to Yelina about this fiasco with Aerosol. but for me somehow more logical will be if Yelina just move forward without asking any questions for H past. in meaning Yelina is smart lady and if H at last decide to be with her, she just will start theirs relationship on new book page ... what was before stay there forever... for me even Y`s curiosity to be big re Aerosol this can kill the cat - in the real life sometimes is better if u don`t ask questions if ur not sure that will like and can accept the answers.

heh at first till Horatio was in Miami i was ready and resigned with possible scenario where H & Yelina are real couple for what about 2-3 y. and not till then H to say 'I love u' to his lady. We can`t deny that even this to be only three words there are people that just can`t say it. for me Horatio is this type. But for my regret when Hector say 'I love u" to his lovely dying wife i change my mind and have to agree with Hrockz that in S6 is the right time Horatio to act on his true feeling and necessarily to say some words...(re copy/paste his evil twin quote)

love and vote with both hands for ur scenario ;) ehhh if only we don`t have similar moment in S 2 re Suzzy and little Meddy. Yelina try to push H buttons and find out what is going on...but in the end we only see Rick win the game with Yelina... well not in last place this time we don`t have any more walls... so go Yelina push = push until something happen ... :lol: 1) Hector run and cry on Aerosol grave 2) Horatio at last have kiss on the mouth. Yelina need to know what will happen as mush as we ...

3. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I've been thinking about where H might be in regards to Marisol, and I think he needs someone to tell him its not disloyal to move on. Ya'll have mentioned Alexx or Frank saying something to him. You may think I'm crazy, but I think Eric would be the perfect person. He could tell H how he knows H loved M, but he also knows there were other factors in H's 'yes' answer to her proposal. He can tell H that he (Eric) appreciates H making M's last days lovely, and that H never did anything wrong. Then Eric should tell H that he (Eric) knows that H has loved Y for a long time, and if he doesn't act on it soon H will be sorry, not to mention crazy.

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

At this point, wishful thinking, but also an educated guess, as things have been set up (storyarc wise) for Yelina to be presumably involved in the show again. There has been no official word as yet though. ;)

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Well.................hum I was hoping we'd hear something soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Yelina returns & things start looking up for our fave twosome. I want to see some of that sparkle back in Horatios life. That boyish grin of his when Yelinas around. How he lights up like a Christmas tree when she walks in. He needs something. Been like a zombie too much. Do agree that Eric should be the one to tell H time to get on with his life. Made a wp of our fave couple. Nothing fancy just a plain one this time. At least it is to me. LOL Gotta start looking for more pics. Oh BTW I'm bacccckkkkkk. LOL Had a wonderful time.

[​IMG]

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

welcome back katpin, glad to know u had fun on ur vacation :) and thanks for this lovely wp.

re Eric to talk with H ... uhhh for me this sound little impossible... no coz Eric will be blame H if he move forward with Yelina... but somehow the last 2 y. H become a lot distance from his team. As much as i want Frank or Alex to be the one who will open H eyes, here we have the same problem. Just H is too big selfish person, hidden deep in his shell.. maybe for him is more easily this way to live day for day...

7. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

This is interesting. I wasn't aware of the distance because I have been even more distant - not watching! Not since Sofia was so unceremoniously ditched have I seen a single episode. That's why I like the pretty presents you post in that other place!

8. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I was last thinking the same thing. I think there are three people who could make horatio do something, say the words, maybe kiss her.....
    one of them is of course Yelina if she kisses him , no way he would refuse it. But I don't think that's the way it should happen, it's time for H to act, and do something romantic.
    Two persons make it harder for H to act. One of them is Eric, because of Marisol. If he advices H to tell her ,like you said H knows he won't hurt Eric.
    And the second person that could help H and Y is: Ray jr.
    And that's the person I prefer to stimulate H. Both Yelina and H are afraid to hurt Ray jr and make it to complicate. Ray must know what his uncle and his mother feel for eachother,(if he doesn't he must be blind). So I'd like Ray to go to Horatio and tell something like,: make my mother happy, or something like : why don't you come more often. and H says he sees him once a week, and ray says : yes but isn't it time to talk to mom? H: aout? R: H, I'm not eight anymore just tell her
    Well, that's what I think should happen

9. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I like that senario, and in a dream world it would be lovely. I just don't think that teenage boys are #1, that aware, and #2, that unselfish. That being said, reality has never been a big factor in the stories created by TPTB, so who knows! We hope SOMEONE will do it!

I started worrying yesterday that we won't get much of Y at all in the new season - you know, just bits and pieces - and it made me depressed. Need news.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm optimistic and we'll just have to wait things out for news and spoilers about her return. We did wait and hope in s5 and it did happen.

I like the Ray Jr scenario. I think although he's a teenager, he has been through quite abit so I think he would be mature enough to hint ot his uncle that it's time Uncle Horatio did something about his feelings for his mom. The kid does know about H's feelings for his mom, as he said in 'Hell Night'.

Alternativley Y could issue him an ultimatum fess up to your feelings for me or I'll move on again. Although I don't really see Y doing that it's not really in her character. But if there's someone who can "force" H into something it's Y.

Pusher I do think H can say those 3 words to Y, we don't think he can cos we never see his personal life but with Y if thier personal life is shown I'm sure we'll see him saying those words to her.

Fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1209697

11. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I've had some thoughts about something sort of like this, but not really an ultimatum. We know that up until 'Burned' anyway, H had seen or spoken with RJ, but not much with Y.

Bear with me here. . . I may not explain this too well. . .

I think she should tell him that she is all done with Raymond and his baggage. (Sometimes its hard to move on because we keep asking ourselves those eternal questions that we will never know the answers to; in Y's case questions like: Did I do something to drive Raymond away? Was Susie partially my fault? Was I too strong or weak? Did I ask too much and he just had to get away? Did I owe him more at the end than I gave? You know - those silly things that keep going around in our heads when we're tormenting ourselves with something.) So she could just decide she can't do that any more, and decide to step back into the sunlight and walk ahead.

But this could be difficult for her if H still wants to taste the guilt about his responsibility to Raymond. Especially if H begins to come visiting again. All this rambling to explain that I think she needs to tell him of her need to move on, and that includes not hearing stuff from H about Raymond. She needs him to not dwell on R, at least when he's around her, so she should say that if he can't keep from doing that, please just pick up RJ and don't stop to see her. She should let H know that she is All Done with R.

Does this meandering make any sense at all?

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ hehe i like this eternal questions that Yelina might/may ask in her head ;) but personally for me she is over/above this part in her life. in meaning in epi 'Blood brothers' i stay with impression that Yelina is ready to move forward with H. after S 1-3 i always think this way. For me only H had some self barriers/guilt/obstacle. I don`t say that Yelina is forgot her hubby. After all she give him (her, theirs familly ) second chance in Brazil (maybe coz of ur eternal questions - good explanation why she go on this plane ;) ). But from my point of view H is the one who must ask his self what is going on with him this days. can he ever jump the fact that Yelina is his bro widow, did he have the courage to act on his feeling... etc. this Ray Sn. subject is some kind of excuse TPTB to not make H/Y real, couple hope this to change. And re Ray Jn. to talk with his uncle... well here i again dare to disagree.. somehow i see this teen boy to be the angst part in future H/Y relationship... but this is just my odd thoughts :p

ment_to_be nice to see u here. :)
    btw Hrockz, can H say this 3 words to Yelina in some hidden way ?! ;)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sadly I think so too although I really hope it doesn't happen cos I think Ray Jr as a kid was really sweet.

Agree too that Y is over Ray and that it's H with his barriers that kept them apart. All H has to do now is get over the fact that she's his sister-in-law. I mean it was all attractive and exciting to fall in love with his sis-in-law, forbidden love is so much more appealing and sexy but honestly he has to get over that one fact for him to act on his feelings and H and tptb should stop harping on that fact already. Although that fact does undeniably make them family.

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

EXACTLY. This is why she needs to tell H "enough already, if this is still going to plague you, keep away from me."

I agree with you that Y was over Raymond before the trip to Brazil, but I can't imagine that she wouldn't have some issues to deal with after his real death. After all, she gave up a lot to go with him, she was disappointed in Raymond's effect on their son, and she may not have been completely invested in giving him another chance. Surely she had other thoughts and feelings besides just "Wow, glad that's over."

So now she is REALLY ready to move on, and needs H not to drag her down.

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I just HAD to make this icon
    [​IMG]

Yeah I also think she was ready to move on with H near the end of S3. In the end of S1 you could clearly see she had a crush on H. In S2 it turned into real love.. was she ready in the s2 premier to date H? Yeah I think so.

But now that everything is behind them, like Ray's death I think it's now only logical to move forward. What do you say that we don't have anymore delays and get that H/Y relationship on track once and for all...

*amen* :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.