Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Does anyone know other websites where I can find pictures of togo at the knocked up movie premier?

2. ThroughALens

ThroughALens Dead on Arrival

anyone know of good jon togo sites since jontogo-online.net is currently under construction? Or when is it coming back?

3. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Well I know this is original but going to google still works! When you type in your search in images that works or something like Johnathon Togo Pictures in the web!

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

5. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

thank you so much katbug. sorry for being a pain.

6. CSI_Kat

So I am sorting through season 5 pics to make a banner with and came by this pic.....I just love it!
    sigh....

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

katbug wow...that is one amazing picture!! The lip biting is definetly something a guy can do and I'll melt right there, especially if it's Jon. :devil:

8. CSI_Kat

I was going to say something about the lip biting.....but I was afraid it would go over the PG13 rules of this board :devil: :lol:

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

katbug, thank you so much for the link. Already found some great pictures of him ;) Aren't they always?!

And here's a picture of our Ryan smiling :) Beautiful!Smiling

And here another one from "Nailed", after the nail shot. I love this episode, because it has our dear Ryan right in the middle of the action, and he was hurt (oh, this angst whore side :p), but that eye still makes me :rolleyes: Was I the only one that in the next episode was looking fixed at his eyes (more than usual, and that was a lot already), to see if there was any mark of the incident?! Ok, I probably was, yeah, I'm crazy :pNailed
    By the way, do you think the make-up work in the eye was good? Or do you think it really looks fake? Either way, it impresses me :rolleyes:

10. CSI_Kat

Don't forget today is Tuesday and SU2 is on. I think this is the last night.

11. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I thought they did a great job of making it look real. It looked like a really uncomfortable prosthetic, and I bet JT was so happy to get that stuff off his face at the end of shooting! I can't think it was a lot of fun making the eye red from time to time in later episodes either, unless that was CG'ed, but it sure looked like it wasn't.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!! the make up was amazing!!!! i can't believe how real it looked!!!!!

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Hey guys, haven't been on for a while, I love all the pics that i have just seen, hmm, and for Ryan's nailed injury, it look really to me, make-up did a great job. Going along with what we think, what do you guys think the rest of the cast thought, when they first seen Jon???

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Well, they all wanted to kiss him deeply and passionately. Especially Adam. :lol:

Hm...I think they probably were uncomfortable with the new guy, as he was with them, but it probably got better fast because he's not very well known and it's not like they're trying to impress him. He probably fit in the first or second day (it really seems he's a valube member of the cast, and they all have fun with him, so I'd bet that developed over time but was still happening in the beginning) You know what I mean?

Make-up wise, I was worried at first...it looked extremely realaistic, one of the few things the Miami cast does right is make-up. :lol: Why else would I think Horatio's gorgeous? :lol: JK, back OT, sorry.

But anyway the make-up and his believable, incredible performance really brought the episode to life. I hated s4 but Jon's attitude throughout the episode, like he had no idea what was going to happen (as Ryan would have) really pulled it off. He looked like he was in such agony, as did Delko...Adam and Jon probably had a really good time with that scene. They really nailed it...get it? :lol: Sorry, I just played basketball for three hours and am a bit loopy. :lol:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Jon did an interview on access hollywood when they did Nailed and they showed him in the chair getting the nail put on his eye and it was so funny. They used a hair dryer to dry the glue and a real nail that was cut. They had to push it on his eye and he squeeled and said "ouch that really hurts" it was really funny watching him. Then he looked into the camera and said "don't ever make a carpenter angry" or something like that...it's been a long time since I watched it. OH and best part was at the end of the interview it shows blood running down his nose and he sticks his tongue up and licks it...I about fell off my couch...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.