High School Musical!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

You can post a link, that is fine. In regards to YouTube, any clip that is related to CSI i.e. fan videos or CSI clips, are not allowed unless it's from the CBS channel (CBS have given permission ). Soon as this forum is for TV shows that are non CSI, it is not an issue. You can post music videos or trailers. :)

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Cool :cool:. Can someone post the link for the video now.

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Okay, Here's the link you guys. :) It's just taken from a TV. But here you go..

HSM 2 trailer

I just watched the World Television Premiere of, "What Time is it?". It was so awesome. :D Very very cool. It started in the classroom when they were waiting and they were chanting "Summer! Summer!" Then the bell rang, they threw papers in the air and they all danced and sang. I like Vanessa's hair. Surprisingly, I thought she is prettier now. Love love the music video. :D There are some clips from the movie. I think.. :)

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks so much! That was amazing.

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

You're welcome. :D To those, who wants to see the music video, here's the link. I've seen it more than once and I think it's awesome. :D

What Time Is It Music Video

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thanks luvincsi(I'm sure you have a name, but still...)! I already saw it, too. Sharpay and Ryan are definitely the best! With sunglasses and an orange hat. :cool: OMG, evil twins are so awesome!

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello CSI_Dani. :) You're welcome. Isn't it a nice vid? I really like it. And I love Sharpay and Ryan too. :) And in the vid, you could sort of hear Ryan's voice in the background (was it his?) Well, whoever that was.. I really like the voice in the background. And in the whole movie, Ryan's voice is the one I like most. :D

And my name is Paula or just call me Pau like "paw". Tehee! And I am also wondering about your name. :D

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I really adore Ryan/Lucas' voice. It is so cute.:)Antime I say I don't think a guy is cute, she starts with the "Well, he is not Lucas G..." Apart from the old "If he was from CSI...", of course.
    But it's really like I still keep interested in the movie because of Ryan/Lucas and Sharpay/Ashley. They are just the best characters there, IMO! They are so mean yet so funny. I mean, Sharpay is mean, Ryan is kind of 'duh' :p But still adorable...I love that part in the video when they come and start giving autographes, saying "you and you, you and you" And then when they try to escape and there's all that people saying "We're out of control" :lol:

But seriously, I can't watch that video clip many times, it makes me want to be on summer holidays like crazy :p

9. sidlewannabee

I love the video clip LUVINCSI, it was really good. I can't wait to see it now. I love Sharpay and Ryan. They are awesome. I only watch it for them. It looks really good so far, but I don't like Troy and Gabriella together. I don't really like her, IMO I think she should be the mean person and Sharpay and Troy should be together.

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:D Wow. Im surprised to see how many people loves S/R. My classmates totally hates them. Well, I do love them and G/T just gets on my nerves. :mad:

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im all for Troyella or Zanessa I think they are super-cute

but I love Ryan and especially Lucas performance. I dont mind Sharpay but I rarely like antagonists. she is a great one though.

I cant wait to see the video and the movie

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Ryan is my fave in the movie. I love him. :D I am listening to the song right now and I am still loving it and this makes me want to see the movie more. :D

The movie will be shown here in September. :D

13. sidlewannabee

I thought the movie comes out in August. All of my friends hate Sharpay and Ryan. They all like Gabriella and Troy. I am the opposite, I hate Gabriella and Troy and I love Sharpay and Ryan ;).
    Does Zac Efron actually sing?

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

You are so just like me. It's not that I don't like Troy and Gabriella, but they are not as close of Ryan and Sharpay, IMO. Because, they are special, very special. I also adore Ryan, and yeah, Lucas' performance :) Sweetest, cutest! Sharpay is cool, too, mean but a cool character, and Ashley is good for it, I think, her voice and accent make it look so good!

15. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

i love HSM its one of mi fave films, but grease is gr8 too, i have watched HSM on dvd nearly every weekend since i brought it for mi sister last christmas, soo cant wait for HSM 2 i saw the music video for the song what time is it and i thought it was excellent and the same night i got mi friend to download me the song so i now have it on my ipod lol i am soooo sad as mi boyfriend puts it but i love it lol, so cant wait til hsm 2 is released, does ne 1 know wen its released here in the UK, in the US i know its released on August 17th.