Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks Meg. EXTREMELY excited!! never been anywhere near there. the farthest i've been away from my house was when i went to Ottawa. <<it's really nice!!

that sucks about the script thing!!! goodness... we need to see the copy. it sucks that we didn't get that scene! hopefully we get something like that in season 8 though!! eeeeaa!

*raises hand* Grissom's DEFINATLY the reason for Sara almost dying. Why did she go after him? because he took away the person she loved and now she's doing the same to him *barf!* and wow... Grissom had the nerve to compliment her on her work, even though she took sara!! ARE YOU KIDDING?! no Grissom! if that was Nick in there, he'd like get his gun and threaten to SHOT her!!

i read somewhere and the writers said that grissom REALLY DOESN'T want anyone to find out about his relationship with Sara. (if forget where it was, but i just remember reading it). so, i was thinking... he REALLY DOESN'T want anyone to find out, but now they have? what will Grissom do? and what will the lab do? honestly... that's not allowed. co-workers are ok dating but not supervisor and student!! (ew!) hope in season 8, Nick will in a way tell her that.

oh yeah, and (as some might already know) i updated my story "the Aftermath". it can be found here in the fanfic section.

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I just read it, and I loved it, Emily. *passes the snickers bars around to everyone for their enjoyment while they read the newest chapter*

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

NicknGrisom: Your avatar is gorgeous!!

Meg: FINALLY I'm off to read your Sara's Secret Lover fic! I know it'll be the best! (I'm sick, so I'm totally free for the whole day.)

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, Kissmesweet. I think Adzix made it for me, I'm not sure.

Actually, Kissmesweet, Sara's Secret Lover is my story, not Meg. I hope you feeling better soon.

I don't want Sara grow closer to Nick yet. I want her to go to Nick when she got a problem. Nobody will understand her, not even Grissom and Greg. Nick is the only one understand her better then anybody.

5. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

What's up guys!!! First time posting in this thread and again another couple I never thought to ship. I visited previous Snickers threads and ended up liking them together. The pics of them together are really cute. I'm a bit of a multi-shipper now!!! hehehe Will post again soon!!

HipHuggaLovah

6. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Hi HHL!

I'm a Hip huggah fan but haven't posted in that thread yet, so might do that soon.
    nice too see yet another Snickers fan on here *Squee*

And yes they are soo cute!
    Hope you post again, and very soon.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks Meg. your story was AMAZING!! can't wait for more.

yeah NicknGris, your icon and banner are so cute!! i love nick and sara together.

yeah, i kinda want Sara to be a little jumpy around everyone at first. like, she can't exactly trust people, but then Nick finally gets through to her, reminding her that he was once a point that he didn't think he'd live. they need each other, espeically after what's happened to sara.

welcome HHL (hope you don't mind me calling you that :D). i LOVE SNickers!! they are so cute together and DEFINATLY the sexiest couple on CSI. hope you stick around and help us to get to thread #22!!

i just realized, Snickers is the second more popular/has the second most amount of threads with Sara in it. GSR (barf) is first, PureJoy (yeah!) is second and SNickers (OOOH YEAH!!) is third!! so... if and when GSR breaks up... PUREJOY AND SNICKERS SHOULD HAPPEN!!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, HHL. I hope you come on this board alot. Snickers is my number favorite.

Snickers is the third popular after GSR and Grillows. Sandles is far, but it not popular shippers.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

^^lmao, love those pics. they're so well together.

SNickers is and has always been my #1 fav ship. nothing else really comes close. i do like PureJoy and YoBling, but i'm a COMPLETE Snickers fan! i LOVE Snickers.

i just watched "Play With Fire" and even though it has some big GSR scenes, SNickers has some adorable scenes too. when Nick asks Sara if she's alright after the explosion in the locker room. and when Sara pulls out her gun on a suspect.

Nick: so, i hear you're indistructable now.

^^lol, i thought that was cute. OBVIOUSLY they put Nick in that episode because the know how much nick cares about sara and even if he was in another case, he would still find a way to make sure sara's safe. he's so adorable.

what i did like at the end of the episode though, when Sara asked Grissom to go to dinner (barf!), she said: When you find out, it might be to late. EEE!! go Sara! i was hoping that when Grissom FINALLY came to his senses, she'd turn him down.

Grissom: Sara, do you.... want to go to dinner sometime?
    Sara: Didn't I ask you that a while ago, and you turned me down?
    Grissom: Yeah... I'm sorry Sara. I've realized just how much you mean to me. please, give me a chance.
    Sara: Gris...
    Grissom: please Sara!
    Sara: if you don't remember the other half of the story, you said you didn't know how to deal with it and then i said i do. then, i told you that when you finally find out, it might be to late.
    Grissom: *looks confused* Are you...
    Sara: yeah. I'm going out to dinner tonight with him
    Grissom: *looks really sad* Who is he?
    *Nick pokes his head in the door*
    Nick: Sar?
    Sara: *turns around and smiles* Ya Nicky?
    Nick: You ready to go?
    Sara: Just about *gets purse and looks at Grissom and whispers* I'm sorry...
    *sara walks over to Nick and he grabs her hand, shooting Grissom and deathy stare*
    --Nick and Sara walk away--
    Nick: what did he want?
    Sara: *stares and smiles at Nick* Something that he's never going to get.
    Nick: *smiles and lends down to kiss Sara softly on the lips*

stealing a glance
    returning the glance
    Nick: There you are
    Sara: hey Nicky
    Nick: you ok honey?
    Sara: I'm fine. just a little, dirty.
    Nick: oh believe me, Sara... you've been dirtier! :devil:

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :D

long time no posting, but I'm here now :) so I see a lot of posting going on... good :cool:

hey could some one please PM me... if I left it there it would sound sad :(, actually PM me some of these fics, I need my snickers fix...
    also I need motivation to write another fic, i have writers block, big time.

ok well wanted to pop in and say hi, I'm trying to get in here as often as possible, but it's hard, I'm tired around this time, but i'm here now... so there :)

ok well night, love you all :D

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ahhh, adorable! :heart: I love your conversation! George is so right!:
    Sara is Nick's!

Your pictures are great too, Emily! You know I love them!

Oh and welcome HipHuggah_Lover: I love HipHuggers too!

Cocoa sweetie: GREAT PICS!

Guys, I just saw Pleding Mr. Johnson again! So adorable! I loved these quotes:

Sara (to Warrick): Fine suit.
    (Warrick and Nick turn around to find Sara in the locker room)
    Sara (to Nick): And well, just fine.
    Nick: That's harassment.
    Sara: Hey, we have one locker room and it's my job to be observant.
    (Nick grabs a shirt and puts it on)
    Warrick: Well, evidence vault opens in five. (Warrick closes his locker) See you guys later.
    Nick: Later, bro.
    Sara: Easy. So, you and me, 419 Western LVU.
    Nick: I know, a dead body at a fraternity. 7:00 A.M.-Looks like we're pulling another double.
    Sara: I know, we don't have all day... are, are you going to wear... that?
    Nick: Yeah.
    Sara: It's that hideous...
    Nick: Hideous. Thank you.
    (After Sara leaves he changes his shirt)

(Inside a Frat house)
    Nick: I can't believe I used to live in a place like this.
    Sara: And here I had all this respect for you.

Dr. Corbett: How did this get on his penis?
    (Nick turns away as he pulled up the sheet)
    Sara (looking closer): Huh. Is that a tattoo?
    Dr. Corbett: No, no, it looks like ink.
    Sara: Nick? You want to take a look at this?
    Nick: Oh, no, I... don't have to look. I have a pretty good idea what this is all about, so...
    Sara (Smiles): Okay
    Nick: Knock yourself out.

Sara: What's that smell?
    Nick: I'm nuking a burrito.
    Sara: Mmm, junk food and radiation.. good combo!

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

LOL! The pictures were all fantastic. And the quotes from Pledging Mr. Johnson are some of my favorites as well.

Emily -- I loved your 'scene.' Too flipping bad it hasn't turned out like this huh?

Quick, but stupid question: Who is in the PureJoy ship? I've got no idea, and I've been contemplating asking this for a while (I haven't looked at the shippers name thread thing -- mainly because I only check into a couple of threads).

Snickers is by far my favorite ship as well. After that, I would take YoBling (60%) or Grillows (40%). But Nick and Sara are number one, all the way.

Well, I'm going to turn in early. My head is killing me after a long, CRAPPY day at work with one flipping person grating at my nerves all day (and it's ironic that her name is Natalie -- yep, Natalie!). *waves, while stifling a yawn* G'night!

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Meg, Purejoy is Grillows. When you write Back to you when you feel like it, no rushing. If Catherine and Warrick find Nick in Sylvia's house alive. Have Warrick or Grissom go to Nick's parents' house to talk to Sara, because she is right about Nick being alive, she has a strong bond with him. Or you could write whatever you want, I will keep on reading your story.

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey emily i found the snicker scenario thread maybe you would like to start and someone else can follow your format here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.