Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hey there,
    no photos off-hand, but I am SURE I could find some...:lol:
    I read that he's one of the cast members from Desparate Housewives. He's gotta have some looks to be on that show eh? I'll see what I can turn up ... :D

OH, and hey, if anyone's interested, there's been some pretty recently added Pac/Meyton vids posted on youTube. Some of them are really sweet... type Mac Peyton CSI:NY in search and they should come up - the ones by jordancaine are nice, and there's others too and show clips as well. That may help tide things over until the dvd set comes out.

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I'm here too, enjoying the echoes!! :lol: Great Claire pics, thanks for sharing!

I read the recent interview with her and I agree, it did sound almost as though she was referring to her CSI NY role in the past tense. I hope not, she brings so much to the table with her character, and has opened Mac up so much. I'm sincerely hoping she returns next season.

3. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey, that would be very nice if you could find some photos from him, Elwood21. ;) I don't know where to search..
    Desperate Housewives? :eek: I have to see that show only to see the man at Claire's site.. :D It's worth a watch I think. ;)

Oh, thanks for the info, too. I've watched most of the videos which are really sweet but I haven't the time to commend all of them yet.. But I'll do, because some of the videos are really awesome.

*waves at MBGrissom* Nice to have you here. :D
    It sounds weird in past tense, doesn't it? Hopefully Claire didn't mean it so and she comes back for the next season.

4. deive

deive Hit and Run

I really hope to see Claire/Peyton next season. I like her and not only because she made Mac softer :D

and I saw her fiance in Desperate Housewives. He played Susan's love interest. Loved him with Susan :)

Below you can see picture of Claire and her fiance :)

Claire Forlani and Dougray Scott

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hey, nice pic deive!

Not as "adorable" as Mac/Peyton :p, but they make a cute couple.

Best wishes to them!! :D

6. mugs

mugs Witness

hi thanks for the pics

7. Stella

Stella Rookie

Great picture, deive , thanks! When I saw the photo I recognized him from somewhere, right..it's Desperate Housewifes. :rolleyes: I've seen him a couple of times in there..
    Only the best wishes for Claire and him.

And you're right, Elwood21 . Mac and Peyton looks better together but okay.. :D Even though they're a sweet couple.

8. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Claire Forlani and Dougray Scott got married in Italy.
    Link to a blurp at People.com
    http://www.people.com/people/article/020041915,00.html

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=ca7f404a-1f87-498c-82b1-2b767050782c

Congrats to them - hope they have a long and lovely life together. Married in Italy - I am so deep in envy right now.

edit: Ok, I don' think the link is working and I have no clue why.

edit # 2: The eonline link does work. So, I guess I'll just get my gossip from them from now on.

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

heeeeeey, that's so sweet - nice place to have a ceremony!
    Good luck and congrats to them.

Thanks for the news macpeyfan :D

10. deive

deive Hit and Run

Congrats to them both :D
    and it's so nice place for wedding - Italy is amazing country.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Cool! I just read the Italian article through a the link People magazine posted and uh, her full name's Claire Antonia Forlani?? I had no idea but then again, you could've obviously guessed it from her last name. They apparently chose to get married in the town her father is from.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congrats to Claire! :D
    If anyone's interested, there's like 50 VERY HIGH Quality photos of her wedding here and I also posted my favorite Peyton screencaps there if anyone's interested!

13. deive

deive Hit and Run

Claire looked so beautiful on her weeding :) and they both looks very happy.
    thanks for the pictures kissmesweet

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Thanks for all the pictures! It looks like it was all very romantic, and they all look so happy. Very sweet pics!

15. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Thanks for the pictures. They're great. Everyone looked really happy. Well, except the little girl with Claire Forlani in that set of 4 pictures - the little girl looked a little put out - maybe the whole paparazzi thing?

I love your screen caps too, great shots of Peyton.

I think I need to start saving for a trip to Italy. I would so love to go visit that country.