RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Aug 4, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah that's it, it's a continuation of a convention RP...for unknown reasons Delko went crazy and kidnapped several of the CSIs...I know Danny, Lindsay, Horatio and Calleigh but not sure who else. This is the trial followup. Warrick was flirting with Catherine again but since Lynn and I are CatNipping, I gave him an out saying he's going to be a dad.

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

If any RP's come up for Horatio/Calleigh/Mac/Stella/ I'd love a crack at one of them.

Oh! if this isn't posted in the right place sorry". :(

3. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Are we allowed to start up our own RPs? Or is this just a place where mods or something start up RPs and we get the chance to join?

Sorry if this is a stupid question... But I'm half asleep...

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Sissi runs this section, seeing as I am not around near as much as used to be, but I am sure this was started up to keep control of the number of role plays. At one time they took over the fan fic section and became a problem with keeping pg-13 rating. So I think this is a place you can suggest a role play you would like to start and then a MOD can okay the idea. Hope this helps. *Waves at Sissi...yes...I am still alive....he he.*

5. Horatio_Girl

Horatio_Girl Civilian

Hey everyone! I'm kinda new. I was wondering if there's any chance that there is a CSI: Miami RP featuring a DuCaine pairing going on. I would love to play Horatio, if there is. I don't care what kind of role, I'll take an itty-bitty one, if that's what you have. As for auditioning... I can do that too, just tell me what you want me to do. :)

6. ReelTragedy

ReelTragedy Victim

Are there any current CSI Las Vegas rpgs going on?

7. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Hey guys, are there going to be any new RPG auditions going on any time soon. I would love to see a NY one come up.

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

There's a brand new, and I mean "brand new" CSI:LV role playing site just starting up over on LJ. So new, that we are just getting underway to promote it...not even created 24 hours yet...if interested in having a go, come over and check it out...sign up and start playing**hopes everything is up and workin' right**

CSI:LV role playing

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Still looking for any openings, in the NY/Miami RP's, as either...Mac/Stella....H/Cal, if anyone knows of any openings, please let me know.

Thanks, LMH :)

10. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Well I wouldn't be against brand new RPG, post your suggestions here and i'll think about it (ASAP of course :D)

Sissi

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Thankies my lovely Sissi...but alas, I'm just looking to play the part, I have enough stories going, I know doing one more would kill me :p :p

But...if anything comes up, I'll be here".

Pssss...Valentine's Day is coming up, I heard Jake has something sweet for you :devil: :devil:

Huggles you :)

12. sissi59100

DID I JUST READ JAKE??? :eek: Yummy i can't wait to see his "special" present :devil:

**huggles back**

13. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I think we should have a CSI NY one, a valentines day theme would be pretty cool, what do you think? D/L and Smacked maybe???

14. sissi59100

I think it's a good idea! maybe we can do special RPGs for Valentines Day

15. Christine_ME

Christine_ME Hit and Run

Hey everyone! I was wondering if I could get a DuCaine RPG going. I haven't RPed in a super-long time, and I would love to do it again. I understand that there was a lot of clutter in previous RPGs.. But, I can make my character list short, so there isn't any confusion, and I can hold auditions to make sure there aren't going to be any one/two-lined posts. Also, the minor characters can be split by two people or just played by one person.

Post Resurrection:

Instead of Horatio Caine coming to the rescue of everyone else, he needs someone to come rescue him. Horatio is kidnapped by a gang whose leader he put in jail. Calleigh, being second in command, is going to stop at nothing to find him, but is it only because it's her duty... or is it something more? Jake had been out of the picture for a while, and Calleigh had plans to talk to Horatio about taking their friendship to the next level before he turned up missing.

Major Character List:

Horatio
    Calleigh
    Eric
    Ryan
    Jax (Horatio's Kidnapper)

Minor Character List:
    Natalia
    Valera
    Frank
    Jake
    Don-G (Gang Leader Put In Jail)
    One or two of the other gang members

Let me know what everyone thinks and whether or not he/she would like to participate! I really would love to put this together... Email me Teeniedrama06@aol.com :smile:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008