Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Well, to answer CaRWash_Cutie's question, I'll have to agree with Carla on suggestion one. Partly because Calleigh is Bullet Girl (come on, who's gonna mess with the gun expert?) and partly because I'm kind of a feminist. ;)
    And the hilarity. Calleigh rushing in all tough, Ryan almost having a nervous breakdown, Eric teasing the poor guy (and for Carla, Natalia can sort of marvel over Calleigh or even tease her about liking Ryan.)
    The posting queen said it best and I can't argue with her: :D
    And since I'm already speaking about her:
    Thanks for the answer. I'll keep an eye out for Shootout. And I'm glad you like my name, I like yours too (one of my younger cousins has the same name). I chose it for the often neglected Greek goddess of the hearth: Hestia. She is one of my favorite seldom mentioned mythological female figures. Plus she's patient, and I try to be patient also; oh and, I wouldn't get annoyed with you. Actually, I've been told I'm a pretty good listener. :lol:

Now for the trouble with writing block... Happilyhappy, Annwn, I've had that recently and if I may suggest something, try and read over some of your favorite stories (fanfics or otherwise), watch shippy episodes/music videos (if you need romantic visual ideas), and if all else fails take a short challenge; a prompt to get the juices flowing.

(Example: Main characters: Horatio, Ryan & Calleigh. Must be no more than 2000 words. Include a rubber duck, a shoe, some coconuts and the phrase "My, what big teeth you have".)
    If anyone actually does this challenge, let me know. :cool:

2. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Hestia thats a pretty good challenge but its really weird lol. the funny thing is that im like the only to choose the other answer on carwash cuties question. can someone tell me any places that have good carwash fan fiction.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have to agree w/ CARLA - love natalia & I love carwash so id hate to be offended when i come here to post only to see 'natalia bashing' because the writers think they need to jack w/ us some more. i honestly dont see the 'switching partners' thing tho (reply to hestia). aside from just flirting between ALl the characters no one has ever made it into bed except for nat/eric (yes im an EDeN/NED fan). i think in corey millers reply thats what he was pertaining too is couples actually being together in a sexual relationship & i dont really think thats going to happen w/ eric/cal or ryan/nat. that there could possibly be a big switcheroo but i dont believe it'll go that far. im still holding out for carwash tho. id love to see them at a bar chatting & drinking after work & then them ending the epi on just them! i think one epi ending could do w/out horatio smirking & putting on his shades for the what? 124th time now!

4. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hi everyone! Wow, that discussion worked out better than I thought! As for me, I agree with y'all about Calleigh doing the rescuing. It would be way too funny for words and there is no way that Eric would ever let Ryan live it down! :lol:

Hey, hahguy, I get most of my fanfic buzz off of fanfiction.net. Just look in the CSI Miami section or check out the CaRWash community there. If you need help, just PM me.

If I had found a cure for writer's block I'd be a millionaire! :lol: I agree with Hestia about the music videos helping though. That's actually where I get a lot of my inspiration, and if nothing else it helps create the write mood to write in. Also just typing random stuff on the computer helps to get the writer juices flowing!

Hey, question, is there a CaRWash RPG going on right now? If not, I seriously think we need to start one again to keep us happy over this long dry spell they call hiatus.

Hey, before I forget, you guys can call me London. That's my name and I'm sure its a lot quick to type than CaRWash_cutie! :lol:

And Nikki, Happy sweet sixteen girl! Hope you have a great one!

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

hahaguy another great place to check out for fanfiction is Live Journal.

Thank you to everyone who gave me ideas for how to break my writer's block. I was able to break it, and watching videos, watching CSI:MIAMI, reading, and thinking about Hestia's challenge helped me do just that. :D

Last night I was watching 402-Blood in the water, and I must say, what a good omen for a good season to come..

[​IMG]

Look at the way Ryan made her smile. Big ear to ear smile, and all he had to do was say "Good Luck." A great way to start a great season, don't you think?

By the way, I'm going to try and attempt Hestia's challenge, because it's too interesting not too. :p

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

i love that, i watched it too. season 4 was so awesome! great smiles great chemistry, all the innocent flirting. i miss it!

7. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

mjszud i miss season 4's moments too. but you never know, season six is full of surprises. ;)
    happilyhappy aw, i loved that episode. i remember when i first saw that scene after ryan wished her good luck on her exam, she smiled and said "thanks", in a way like a little girl having a crush on a little boy. am i the only one that noticed that? :p
    to answer london's [CaRwash_Cutie] question, i would say most likely calleigh saving ryan, for obvious reasons stated above, haha.
    oh and carla, like you, i've been stalking previous CaRWash threads for awhile now, so i pretty much know which CaRWashers left, and which ones stayed, and to the ones that stayed, hugs for all! *hugs*

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

jelian, you are not the only one that noticed that, and that was what I was implying too. She was grinning ear to ear, blushing, and just being giddy giggly. Plus I loved how he touched her elbow in that manly "Your mine" way. Those are the moments I love the most.

As I stated before, if they were to have a kidnapping rescue scene, it would be Calleigh saving Ryan, because that's just how their personalties are. Then again, the writer's could totally surprise us and have someone catch Calleigh off guard, and she'd be the kidnapping victim.

Kind of like how Walter Resdin caught her off guard in the parking structure. It could happen. I don't know why, but that's how I'd want to see it, just so that we are reminded that even though Calleigh is a strong woman, and can very well take care of herself, sometimes even she needs a little bit of saving. And who better than the unexpecting Ryan? ;)

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey everyone. I'm still a CaRWasher! I just... haven't really been into posting lately. I know how Nikki never loses hope and keeps posting in here and she wanted me to post in here like 10 times but I didn't have anything to say so this is one of my presents to you, hun. :p For your birthday! :D *huggles* You get to drink now :\ Lol, lucky you. :p Nikki is 16 now everyone!

I loved that scene in Blood In The Water! I'm even happy with moments like those. You know? Not huge ones like Deviant but the little looks and touches they give each other. Like how Ryan hit her with that magasine. Totally adorable even if it's for a second.

For season 6 I, of course, hope nothing happens with the Eric/Calleigh/Jake thing. Ugh. It seems so soapy to say that. But of course something will, but I can still have an inch of hope. I'm also hoping that Cal welcomes Ryan back to the team with open arms, obviously, since we never got to see her reaction in the finale. :rolleyes:

10. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

im trying to choose a csi to watch am im trying to see which one has the best carwash seens , can anyone help me out. also if any 1 uses my name in their posts in the future my name is brian. :D

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Opening my post with...Nikki's birthday :D, of course! I truly hope you have a very happy birthday, and so do Ryan and Calleigh ;)

Hotel room no. 319
    Ryan: Hey babe, wake up, it’s time to call Nikki, to wish her a very happy birthday!
    Calleigh: Yeah, I know… Sweet 16! I really think she is going to love the present we sent her.
    *flashback to the day before*
    [it's your work to find out why they ended up in a hotel room together :devil:]

Katie, good to see you again ;)

Brian, I really don't know how to answer your question, because it's a matter of taste. Plus, I am so bad with episode names...But I am sure any CaRWash episode expert may help you out on that one.

jelian-*hugs back*

Welcome ericloca :)(I'm sure you have another name, too)

carla, I may have sounded diferently before, but I want to say that I am with you in the Natalia thing. I do like her, too. I just wouldn't really like if she decided to steal our Ryan from Calleigh (though I have nothing about R/N ship, except for the fact that it takes my C/R chances away :p). But she is still a good character, IMO.

About the previous question, about who saves who, I would really like to see both scenes, actually. 1)Calleigh saving Ryan, for all the reasons stated before by you, because she is the thoughest and it would be awesome to see her whispering sweet words in his hear, be there with him if he was hurt (hm, do this remember me of something...CaRWash RP :)) 2)Ryan saving Calleigh, because she is the strong girl, who apparently doesn't need anybody's help, and it would be cool to see her a bit more vulnerable, so that Ryan could help her out. Just in a way that she would feel that he was there for her :rolleyes: As much has both would have some 'angst', I would be happy with anyone.

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

WOOT! Everyone move, sweet sixteen girl coming through :p

Katie!!! *HUG* Haha you know I love this present. Can't miss you in this thread, you belong here (with me).
    Dani, thanks so much sweetie. I got the call ;)
    Heather, thank you for the PM as well. Appreciate it :D
    Thanks CaRWash_Cutie and everyone I'm forgetting who did wish me a happy birthday. With friends like you, how can I not?
    Reine, thanks for making a PDF file out of HIWTHI, and I will thank you on msn!
    Vera, my God hun, isn't that my biggest wish? I know you dont post here but maybe you read?

Ahh there's a discussion going on. Hm, I like both options. I like Calleigh saving Ryan and Ryan saving Calleigh just as much. So if either of them would ever happen, I'd be happy :p

13. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

im going to be taking suggestions on which episode has the best carwash scene in them so if you have a suggestion just put it up on the board. :eek:

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WOW it's been ages since I've been in here, but it's not because I don't support Carwash anymore, I do, it's just I've been busy and I'm lazy. So I'm popping in today to Wish Nikki a Happy Birthday ...

Happy Sweet 16 Birthday nikki from the CaRWash

I do have to say that I'm very unhappy about the whole Delko/ Calleigh relationship taking off thing. I really hope the writers change their minds on that.

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I said it before and I'll say it again: June birthdays rock, especilly sweet sixteen birthdays! Happy birthday Dutchie (Nikki)[​IMG] I really hope your birthday wishes (Ryan/Calleigh related or otherwise) come true, and have a wonderful, sweet day!

Also if Happilyhappy actually responds to my challenge I'll be so excited! Yours will be the first CaRWash fanfic I'll read! :D Not to put any pressure on you... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.