Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i agree that the 'unknown man' looks like Rory. what tipped me off besides the hair was the jacket. i've seen it in another picture before.

2. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Thats what I thought, I've seen that coat before :lol: Speaking of which, I am certainly on the ball this week as I've found 2 more pictures of Rory *cough brown leather coat cough* with Famke that I haven't seen before and I doubt any other sod as because he ain't mentioned on the picture, the photo is credited as Famke Janssen and Guest :rolleyes: HOW RUUUUUUUUUDE

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She has been pictured more times out and about with Rory than I've had hot bloody dinners :lol: :p

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah and i've seen it too.....
    [​IMG]

4. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

He bloody loves that coat doesn't he? He's got it on as often as he has a fag in his hand :rolleyes: :p

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I have the BEST parents ever :D

They got back from three weeks in Europe last night... and guess what they brought me??

My very own copy of RAYD :D :D Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it's high on my list of priorites.

Also... Speedisms are needed for The Oath and Not Landing.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

heres one of my favs from Not Landing.....

Speed:Leaving that one alone.

i love that one!!!!
    here's the whole scene.

Speed:need some help with that?
    Alexx:nah, i could undress a dead man in my sleep.
    Speed:leaving that one alone.

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

thats awesome DragonflyDreamer !! that reminds me, i finally got my copy of Black and White ! since i've been busy with graduation i've only watched the beginning. the first thing i'm doing after graduation is watching that movie from start to finish.

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

trust me watch RAYD as soon as possible you'll love it! :devil:

[​IMG]

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

My god I haven't been here in forever! But I've been thinking about Tim a lot lately, and what the possible stories could be that he's still alive.

Since the writers have already used the undercover trick, how do you think Tim would be written back in? And if you could write him back in, how would you write him back in?

I honestly have no idea how the writers would get him back in there, but if I were writing it, I would make seasons 3-5 a complete dream. Don't get me wrong, season five was good, but if it was to bring my Timmy back, I would give up all the EC and stuff like that.

Another topic of discussion: What is your favorite scene with Timmy in it? I've been wondering about that, and I really can't decide. I like the "she's too cheerful" scene, and I also like "I really don't like her" but there are so many! I think my favorite was the Spring Break scene. "How about I arrest your tequila-pushing ass?" lol I love my Timmy!

10. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Speaking of RAYD, I've got some great news to pass along, courtesy of a friend on a list she & I (along with 2 others) co-run...

Accord to USAToday, it looks like Rory's movie 'Right at Your Door' is getting an Aug. 24 USA release. Don't know if it will be wide-release or limited, but hopefully this means the DVD will eventually be available in the states as well. Right now it's only available as a Region 2 DVD.

I am so flippin' excited. :)

ETA: Here is the article regarding the release of RAYD from USA Today. They include a cap from the movie as well. :)

ETA 2: According to IMDB, the movie is a limited release but then again, we all know how incorrect that site can be, so just take it with a grain of salt.

11. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

ok item 1) that makes me so happy that RAYD is coming to the US!! finally!!!!!! :D

item 2) i think my favorite scene with Tim was in "Innocent" when he told those college guys to back off.
    Speed:i'm serious get out of here!
    college guy: how about i kick your ass instead?
    Speed:how about i arrest you? for harrassing this young lady and interfering a murder invesitgation, how about that?

priceless. :lol:

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

whoo hoo! yayness about the U.S release! thank info SincerelyInDenial! gosh i can NOT wait to see that movie, its about time they finally released it here.
    that scene was awesome, that whole episode was awesome, he was quite the gentleman too.
    and happy birthday day Wyoming ! i hope you have a very fun and wonderful day!

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Hey Jess, nice to see you in here again! And happy birthday!

Speedism Poll, anyone? *sigh* I just love how concered he was for Alexx in Not Landing. Some tough choices here!

14. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Bloody finally you guys in the US get RAYD :D :eek: I never thought it was going to happen. Its got to be 2 years now since it was filmed :lol: I hope it gets better BO than it did over here :p but I doubt that will happen :(

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Woohoo, we get RAYD! Finally, can't wait to see it. Usually it's us who gets everything first and you UK-ians have to wait. ^ I wish, but I wouldn't think so...Rory isn't that well know. :(

Speedisms! I picked 'It's worse than strange, it's the type of thing that gets you days off' and 'Leavin' that one alone', he was amazing in both of these episodes and those were particularly funny. Ah, Speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.