Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I like your story, Meg. I can't wait to see how Warrick and Catherine reacted about Nick is alive and well. Sara is right that she can feel him, they have a strong bond that cannot be broken.

I don't know why nobody see it, I think they do know they have chemistry and they just denied it there.

GSR don't hate Snickers, they've never get in arguement like between GSR and Grillows.

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

^^^ Thanks! I'm really glad that you are enjoying my story. I enjoy getting feedback on it, so it's nice to hear.

It's too bad we have to make all the Snicker stuff up ourselves, though. Sure we get decent scenes every once in a while, but it's sad when we have to create our own Snicker-y stuff . . .

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Adorable pics , Sam ! Really sweet , I want more !

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh Meg: I need to get started on your story!... *Skips off to read pretty ficcy...*

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

6. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

i drop by juz to say heloo...and oso to say that snickers are a great couple....love them...i mean they like to tease around...its so cute :D

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Naz!!!!! Hey! Thanks for stopping by! And you're right, SNickers are a great couple. They're so cute, and they always teasing and flirting. Hope you stick around!

PSG xxx (Viscountess Sophie :lol:)

8. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Hi!

Atleast the odd scenes we get have chemistry, all the GSR oen's this season were odd scenes that made no sense or no relevence what so ever to the episode.

9. MegBreanne

^^ That is true Sam. Because I haven't seen all the season seven episodes, and really hadn't known about GSR until like November/December (through a friend), I sort of always was like "huh? What the heck was that?"

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

whoa!! *waves to everyone* i know, i haven't been here in like... 2 days. CRAZY!! ahhh!! hope all you guys stay around. it's great to have TONS on Snickers fans talking about the sexiest couple on CSI!

Sam, thanks for the pics. it's true... Sara never really smiled UNTIL Nick was with her. it's so cute. they are so canon in season 8!! eeeh he.

OMGOONDES MEG, i'm so excited to read your story. just finally came here and now that i heard you updated... I GOTTA GET OVER THERE!! i'm just about finsihed my update. i know, i'm so late. but it's kinda hard to get the time. oh, and Meg, i live in Ontairo. far distance but that means the Snickers love in all across Canada! lmao. i'm going to saskatchewan this summer to see my cousins. pretty excited about that!

cocoa, adorable pics. they are so cute together. i didn't exactly like "Dog Eat Dog" even though Sara and Nick worked together. i didn't see the chemistry AT ALL between them in that episode. that's probably one of my least fav episodes that season. that wasn't the real Sara and Nick in that episode. my least fav episode though HAS to be "Way to Go". and that's for one reason and one reason only.... GSR WAS ANOUNCED. *barf!* but, i did like this:

[​IMG]

LOOK AT NICK!! HE'S HUGGING SARA!! Brass was so close to dying that he had to hug the person that is the only one keeping him alive!! eeeh hee!!! people say that that's Sara's hand, but... THEN WHERE'S NICK'S HAND? either way... that pic's COMPLETELY Snickers!!

i agree with you on the GSR scenes. it was completely random and like.. what the heck? no, GSR isn't right. but... if you look at it, the GSR scenes lately aren't THAT big, except the one in Empty Eyes and Grissom's reaction to Sara's abduction. but, i do believe that Nick's reaction was more.... AHHH-worth :p. but yeah, like... when Grissom said: darlin' or something to sara in the last episode, he sounded like her dad!! omgoodness!!! and in the last few episodes, Sara and Nick are working alot more together and they just both seem happier. i dunno? but like, in "Big Shots" i think the only scenes that Sara was in was with Nick, and same in "Ending Happy", and in "Leaping Lizards", she goes out of her way to see him. that's just so cute. and they have their little flirting, even though Sara's "going out" with Grissom (barf!), she can't help but flirt with her future husband. LMAO!!

well, i guess i'll go and read the next part of Meg's story.. SO EXCITED!!

---SNICKERS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!---- :D

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm enjoy your story, Emily. And I hope Nick don't get fire from Grissom. He just don't like to see Sara hurt all the time.

I will try to finish Sara's Secret Lover and I don't know when to post it. It the end of that story. And it will be a sequel.

How about we take a guess about Eight season? How we wanting to happened to Sara? Sara went to talk to Nick about how he got over the kidnapped and buried alive and he told her, "You will never get over what happened to you. You will move on and you won't forget about it."

12. MegBreanne

^^^ Ontario, eh? Never been that far East in Canada before. Sadly, Saskatchewan is the farthest East I've ever been (well, in Canada. I was in NYC last September! as an aside, I can't wait to go back!).

I lived in a small town just a few km north of Saskatoon. I guess it wasn't THAT bad . . . but I love BC. There is just something about the mountains, lakes and rivers (and skiing -- and the ocean) that I just can't get enough of. It's not the same on the praries.

I agree that WTG was one of the worst episodes. I love Brass, and I hated seeing him like that, but the storyline just did nothing for me. I suppose it was because in that episode, it was just the whole drama of 'will he die or won't he?" Oh, wait -- there was his daughter Ellie coming to visit him . . . and that stupid corset story (I think) . . .

Dog Eat Dog was no my favorite Snickers episode by any stretch of the imagination. But I loved how in tune they are with one another. Like when they were at the house and Sara said that something was missing between The Beach Boys and Billy Joel, they both said "The Beattles" at the same time . . . and they were talking about how neither of them had to deal with divorce because they weren't married -- I think there was a bit of a look that past between them . . . I'll have to rewatch that episode, just to be sure though.

In any case, I don't care what the storyline is -- if Nick and Sara have even one scene together, it's a good episode! LOL!

Hmm, season eight . . . I don't know if I want Sara to go to Nick and ask the question about how/when she'll get over it. I want it to be sort of unspoken. Like they just have this permanent bond -- as much as the others can say they understand, they don't. I think Nick visiting her in the hospital or at home and just before he gets up to leave for the night, just takes her hand (not awkward at all) and tells her that he understands, and even though it's rough and that sometimes you're just angry with the world, they can lean on each other . . .

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thanks NicknGris. i i'm reading Sara's Secrect Lover. Just finished chapter 1. REALLY good so far!!

man, i wish i could travel to BC! i'm going to Alberta too, see the Edmonton mall. pretty excited.

yeah, any episode with Sara and Nick together is a good episode. but, i hate it when they just flat out have NO chemistry. that's not the true Sara and Nick. Sara and Nick have the best and most NATURAL chemistry. you can't deny it. so, i hate it when they dont give us SNickers in a Sara and Nick episode. but, usually we don't go unsatisfied when it comes to scenes with Nick and Sara. eeh hee!! every SNickers moment is good!

hum... what happens to SNickers in season 8 if Sara survives (which, i really think she will). i like both ideas. i think that if we, like... combined them. i'd like to see nick phone her. since we didn't get that scene at the end of Stalker (WHICH THEY SHOULD OF PUT IN!!) we should instead get Nick phoning her. so,they're on the phone and Sara asks Nick to come over; she feels like a stranger in her own house. Nick goes over and that's when he tells her he knows how she feels. He knows the feeling of being lost, of being alone, the feeling of being disgusting. He knows how tramitized she is. Always looking over her shoulder, making sure no one's there. While they are talking, Nick brings her into a hug. They are just sitting there, using each other to help them get through. tears start to run down Sara's face; and soon, Nick starts to let some tears go. Remembering how scard he was in the coffin and knowing that Sara went through the same thing. He knows how scard she was and he's mad that he didn't prevent it. and then, the scene fades out, leaving Sara and Nick comforting each other.

^^that's what i'm kinda hope. and like, in the lab... Nick's just ALWAYS there for her and he wants to be on the same case as her so he can prevent something like that happening to her again. if Sara lives you guys... SNickers WILL become canon. I CAN FEEL IT!! like... COME ON!! they've been through the same thing and EVERYONE knows that Sara does lean on Nick when she needs him and she knows that he's always ther for her. PLEASE!! give us some SNickers!!

they need each other and LOVE each other!

14. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Who else here blames Grissom for Sara being kidnapped and put under that car, can I see a rase of hands!

Grissom touching her arm at a scene, Natalie seeing, obvious target, er, Sara should have been working with Nick!

No blaming Ecklie this time, and if Sara finds out, gotta be the end of GSR!

15. MegBreanne

Speaking of "Stalker" -- how sad is it that I cruise ebay now looking for copies of CSI scripts? I've found a few that I'd like to buy, but I'm going to wait a bit (one of the reasons is I've emailed the seller a bunch of times and haven't heard back -- and I just bought $80 worth of DVDs last night on amazon (ca and com) -- and one order, I didn't even realize I had placed LOL! But most of the DVDs are Jorja's and George's, so it's all good . . . ).

West Ed mall! I love the West Ed mall. It's been forever since I've been there though. I think in '98 was the last time. I've been in Edmonton tons of times since, just never quite seem to make it there . . . if Edmonton was a city near the Rocky Mountains, I'd be moving there in a heart beat! LOL! I love that city for reasons aside from the mall (friends and family, of course) . . . I hope you have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.